Author Topic: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread  (Read 978 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 12:18:44 AM »
Gimme a fucking break, you guys clearly don't watch basketball, this was the Heats first win against a +.500 team and the Lakers have been kicking ass pretty much all season long...Lakers were playing without one of their difference-makers and had a way off night, while Heat came prepared and have been playing without Shaq the whole season, who barely means shit to the team by this point ANYWAY. Kobe is coming off knee surgery AND had a bad case of the flue, OF COURSE he's not 100%, you guys think this is the same guy who dropped 81? Maybe 75% of that at best right now...Plus, this is not an excuse, it's fact, the reffing was disgustingly and blatantly favoring Wade and the Heat, as was expected, but that's not why the Lakers lost though....Lakers>>>Heat, Kobe>>>Wade, anyone who knows ANYTHING will tell you this......PeACe
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 01:44:17 AM »
Gimme a fucking break, you guys clearly don't watch basketball, this was the Heats first win against a +.500 team and the Lakers have been kicking ass pretty much all season long...Lakers were playing without one of their difference-makers and had a way off night, while Heat came prepared and have been playing without Shaq the whole season, who barely means shit to the team by this point ANYWAY. Kobe is coming off knee surgery AND had a bad case of the flue, OF COURSE he's not 100%, you guys think this is the same guy who dropped 81? Maybe 75% of that at best right now...Plus, this is not an excuse, it's fact, the reffing was disgustingly and blatantly favoring Wade and the Heat, as was expected, but that's not why the Lakers lost though....Lakers>>>Heat, Kobe>>>Wade, anyone who knows ANYTHING will tell you this......PeACe

No doubt.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 05:08:27 AM »
I didnt see much of the game but I was pretty surprised the Heat won the game.  I think its obvious the Lakers are a better team and will end up going farther then the Heat this year.  Outside of James Posey no one on MIA impresses me defensively, yeah Mouring blocks shots but he doesnt move fast enough anymore to be considered a real good defender IMO.  I have not been impressed at all with Miami this year regardless of the fact Shaq is out.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 09:01:19 AM by Spice Iz Active »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2006, 09:50:24 AM »
I love Zo. Every C in the league (included his teammate Shaq) should learn from him.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2006, 10:24:17 AM »
I love Zo. Every C in the league (included his teammate Shaq) should learn from him.

he does play really hard, but i hate his bitch made ways

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2006, 07:47:26 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH  LMAO LOL LLAMA ROTFLMFAO LA BAMBA!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2006, 08:25:05 PM »
^^Might as well bash your head into an electrical fence.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2006, 08:28:13 PM »
^^Might as well bash your head into an electrical fence.

Quit ruining threads and stay on topic please.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2006, 08:31:54 PM »
The topic is that you're acting like you're on the playground up in the Sports section... :grumpy:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2006, 08:33:18 PM »
The topic is that you're acting like you're on the playground up in the Sports section... :grumpy:

Nah man, just balancing out the section thats all.  You know how you did in gaming?  Same deal, so you understand.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »
No, I have no understanding of what you're doing right about now... I only make logical points, whether it's here in the Sports section to let people know the deal, or in the Gaming section to balance shit out...You're just acting like a complete ass who fell on his head one too many times.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »
Actually, that was just a small joke (since I didn't really believe Trauma's "friend" bought a PS3 and told him all that shit) and had very little to do with the actual thread. The information inside was very useful and it neutralized all the PS3 hating on this board. You only locked it cuz you love the Wii and hate the PS3...Just admit it.

Funny, didn't you just threaten to delete my posts too?  Oh the irony.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »
Actually, that was just a small joke (since I didn't really believe Trauma's "friend" bought a PS3 and told him all that shit) and had very little to do with the actual thread. The information inside was very useful and it neutralized all the PS3 hating on this board. You only locked it cuz you love the Wii and hate the PS3...Just admit it.

Yea, I think you missed one part, kid...

The information inside was very useful .

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2006, 09:02:19 PM »

LMAO.  Didn't miss shit.  I pointed out that the Lakers got railed and all you guys have is excuses.  Take the fuckin loss like a man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2006, 09:06:25 PM »

LMAO.  Didn't miss shit.  I pointed out that the Lakers got railed and all you guys have is excuses.  Take the fuckin loss like a man.

I'm not talking about your original post, I'm talking about your counter reply when you had nothing to say...PeACe