Author Topic: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread  (Read 980 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 09:14:52 PM »
Actually, that was just a small joke (since I didn't really believe Trauma's "friend" bought a PS3 and told him all that shit) and had very little to do with the actual thread. The information inside was very useful and it neutralized all the PS3 hating on this board. You only locked it cuz you love the Wii and hate the PS3...Just admit it.

Funny, didn't you just threaten to delete my posts too?  Oh the irony.

Yea, I think you missed one part, kid...

The information inside was very useful .

LMAO.  Didn't miss shit.  I pointed out that the Lakers got railed and all you guys have is excuses.  Take the fuckin loss like a man.

I'm not talking about your original post, I'm talking about your counter reply when you had nothing to say...PeACe

Hey i was just laughing hysterically.  You took it somewhere else when you said to bash my head into an electrical fence.  So unfortunately, we are where we are because of you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 09:24:01 PM »
Actually, that was just a small joke (since I didn't really believe Trauma's "friend" bought a PS3 and told him all that shit) and had very little to do with the actual thread. The information inside was very useful and it neutralized all the PS3 hating on this board. You only locked it cuz you love the Wii and hate the PS3...Just admit it.

LMAO.  Didn't miss shit.  I pointed out that the Lakers got railed and all you guys have is excuses.  Take the fuckin loss like a man.

I'm not talking about your original post, I'm talking about your counter reply when you had nothing to say...PeACe

Hey i was just laughing hysterically.  You took it somewhere else when you said to bash my head into an electrical fence.  So unfortunately, we are where we are because of you.

If it was the fake laughing alone, alright, fine. But in the span of about 2 minutes, you went in 3 different topics in this section and made completely childish/retarded posts. Don't act like you don't know what you're doing... ::)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2006, 09:43:01 PM »

If it was the fake laughing alone, alright, fine. But in the span of about 2 minutes, you went in 3 different topics in this section and made completely childish/retarded posts. Don't act like you don't know what you're doing... ::)

LOL @ you still not getting it.  With all the shameless Laker cockriding that goes on, i'm forced to do it.  Sure I made outlandish statements about Kwame being the greatest player in the NBA and Wade beating the Lakers by himself.  It's just as ridiculous as half the shit you spout off as fact.  See how fuckin ridiculous it looks?  Well thats how you look bruh.

Rah rah your team all you want, but you sound like a bitch when you don't admit that the Lakers got fucked up by the Heat.  No excuses that you come up with will change it.  I know you'd like to put an asterisk next to every Laker defeat but you can't.  The fact that you try takes a massive hit against any credibilty that you're dying to have.  Plus, you post in here all the time and conclude that anybody that doesn't agree with you doesn't know SHIT about basketball.  So no, you shouldn't give half a fuck about what I'm doing.  I'm just counterbalancing all the bullshit that you do.  :psych:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2006, 09:47:50 PM »

LOL @ you still not getting it.  With all the shameless Laker cockriding that goes on, i'm forced to do it.  Sure I made outlandish statements about Kwame being the greatest player in the NBA and Wade beating the Lakers by himself.  It's just as ridiculous as half the shit you spout off as fact.  See how fuckin ridiculous it looks?  Well thats how you look bruh.

Rah rah your team all you want, but you sound like a bitch when you don't admit that the Lakers got fucked up by the Heat.  No excuses that you come up with will change it.  I know you'd like to put an asterisk next to every Laker defeat but you can't.  The fact that you try takes a massive hit against any credibilty that you're dying to have.  Plus, you post in here all the time and conclude that anybody that doesn't agree with you doesn't know SHIT about basketball.  So no, you shouldn't give half a fuck about what I'm doing.  I'm just counterbalancing all the bullshit that you do.  :psych:

When did I say we didn't get fucked up by the Heat, fuckin idiot? I was just analyzing the loss from a Laker perspective, and people agreed with me, even non-Laker fans... If you wanna debate it, go ahead, but PLEASE get off the nuts and stop acting like a child...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »

When did I say we didn't get fucked up by the Heat, fuckin idiot? I was just analyzing the loss from a Laker perspective, and people agreed with me, even non-Laker fans... If you wanna debate it, go ahead, but PLEASE get off the nuts and stop acting like a child...PeACe

LMAO.  You're a fuckin clown.  GET OFF THE NUTS - why is that your default comeback?  That's shit a 6 year old does - rehearsed comebacks when you have nothing else to say.  And you tell everybody else that they act like children. LMFAO!  If you get emotional over people talking on the net then get your pussy ass outta here.  Your hoe ass has replied to every statement i've made.  So I guess that means your on MY nuts too huh?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 10:07:25 PM by Jrome Still Shut Em Down »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2006, 10:39:01 PM »
GEE, I WONDER WHY I'M TELLING YOU YOU'RE ON MY NUTS? ??? ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2006, 10:47:04 PM »
And good job ignoring the main topic to rant about something useless... ::)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2006, 11:36:28 PM »
i think what Jrome is trying to say Nik, that if the Lakers would have blown the Heat out and Kobe had a great performance like Wade, you would have been on the board going on about how great Kobe is and how good the Lakers are and how the Heat suck.  But instead of giving the better team credit, all you can do is make excuses.  Just admit the Lakers got raped, Kobe played shitty (OH MY GOODNESS! NO WAY!), and Wade tore it up.  Does it mean the Heat are better?  No, it's just one game.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2006, 11:55:14 PM »
fuck this christmas both my teams lost

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2006, 02:07:42 AM »
i think what Jrome is trying to say Nik, that if the Lakers would have blown the Heat out and Kobe had a great performance like Wade, you would have been on the board going on about how great Kobe is and how good the Lakers are and how the Heat suck.  But instead of giving the better team credit, all you can do is make excuses.  Just admit the Lakers got raped, Kobe played shitty (OH MY GOODNESS! NO WAY!), and Wade tore it up.  Does it mean the Heat are better?  No, it's just one game.

Yes, I already admitted that the Heat played better, and I wouldn't say the Heat sucked unless I really did think they sucked...but the Heat and Wade is not where my main focus would be as a Laker fan...Damn man, I would think ya'll could figure this shit on your own.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2006, 05:28:04 PM »
GEE, I WONDER WHY I'M TELLING YOU YOU'RE ON MY NUTS? ??? ???

Get off my nuts

And good job ignoring the main topic to rant about something useless... ::)

get off my nuts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2006, 05:31:27 PM »
No. ;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2006, 05:32:48 PM »

Exactly.  When they win, they're the greatest team ever.  When they lose, it's the refs fault, kobe had diarrhea, and phil had erectile dysfunction.  It's so fucking lame and predictable.  And if you don't agree with these dickriding statements, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL.  It's hilarious.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2006, 05:39:24 PM »

Exactly.  When they win, they're the greatest team ever.  When they lose, it's the refs fault, kobe had diarrhea, and phil had erectile dysfunction.  It's so fucking lame and predictable.  And if you don't agree with these dickriding statements, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL.  It's hilarious.

If you have something to say, point out exactly what I said that you disagree with instead of being a dumb piece of shit about it...That's all there is to it. All you're doing is making yourself seem incapable of a legit response. Are you a Heat fan? If so, do you really think the Heat are where they wanna be right now? Talk basketball, not with a mouthful of nuts...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2006, 05:52:19 PM »

If you have something to say, point out exactly what I said that you disagree with instead of being a dumb piece of shit about it...That's all there is to it. All you're doing is making yourself seem incapable of a legit response. Are you a Heat fan? If so, do you really think the Heat are where they wanna be right now? Talk basketball, not with a mouthful of nuts...PeACe

LMAO.  Get off my nuts bitch.