Author Topic: dogg fam  (Read 255 times)

Okka

Re: dogg fam
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 11:55:23 AM »
I've never heard anything about Soopafly being related to them, or Ray J/Brandy.

Me neither...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 01:15:06 PM »
nate dogg, daz, snoop, brandy,bizzle, bing, and ray j are all related?

-T

Where is this statement coming from?  I've never heard of Bizzle being related to Daz or Ray J being related to any of them other than Brandy for that matter.  Explain what this is about and where its coming from?  Did you read this somewhere and are trying to confirm it?  Sounds like BS and it doesnt help that you included NO info about its origin.  We cant keep starting threads like this guys (& gals.)

I see so many young cats on the board now who start threads without doing any research what so ever.  To all you new cats, before starting threads like this, can you please do a little bit of research first.. include links \ verification.. something so that we're not all wasting our time!

I'm going to start being alot more critical of these threads in 2007.  For example, thread like this one or threads like "who should be in dipset west?"  Theres again, no verification that this is happening yet theres a thread about it.  Its complete BS and in the future, we'll start locking shit like this and keep it movin.  I respect ya'll putting the time into starting threads that are valid and interesting but those who waste our time will get no shine.  Period.

Ax

Whoah homey. First of all I'm not new. I used to moderate the Vault when it was called "diggin'".

Second of all, I didn't think I needed to site the source of all of that cause we all know a gang about WC rap and I didn't think i'd have to explain it but since you asked so nicely:

1. snoop and daz refer to each other as blood cousins in many songs and dubcnn interviews
2. My mom had KIIS FM on the other morning and a Ray J song was introduced by the DJ with a bit of trivia stating he was Snoop Dogg's cousin
3. I saw a post on this forum that said Ray J was Brandy's brother
4. I've seen other posters and interviewees mention RBX and Nate Dogg as snoop's cousin too.
5. My glassblower friend in Long Beach that hangs with Kurupt and Bizzle said Bizzle is snoop's little brother.
6.Interviewees on DubCnn said Bing was snoop's brother as well.
There is no need to get more critical of such threads,man. Calm down. I wouldn't just start threads for no reason or something. What do you mean new cats? What does someone's age have to do with how long they've been on the forum? There are 16 year olds who've been on for years, there're 25 year olds who just joined yesterday.

-T 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 12:49:54 AM by Tanjibility »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 03:58:03 PM »
Brandy & Ray J are Snoop cousins, Snoop confirmed it on mtv a few months back
Daz & RBX are related to Snoop
Bing aka Pretty tony is Snoop lil brother

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 04:49:10 AM »
Of course, things don't get easier when you realise that black people often have several half-brothers and -sisters due to parental promiscuity.

Anyways, I think Snoop himself is the only one related to all people here, though I doubt Nate and Soopafly are his relatives. Probably, Daz and RBX (who are each other's cousins as well) are cousins of Snoop (and possibly Bizzle) without being cousins of Brandy and Ray J.
Wether RBX's brother Black Atlas is cousin to Snoop and Daz as well, I don't know.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 05:14:48 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoop_dogg

His mother nicknamed him "Snoopy" as a child because he would watch Charlie Brown cartoons often, and he took the stage name Snoop Doggy Dogg when he began recording. He changed his name to Snoop Dogg in 1996, when he left his original record label Death Row Records and signed with No Limit Records. Several of his cousins also became hip hop artists and Aftermath collaborators, including RBX, Nate Dogg, Daz Dillinger, and Joe Cool. R&B singers Ray J and Brandy are also his cousins and he recently released "Smokin trees" with Ray J and a duet with Brandy was pre-recorded for Tha Blue Carpet Treatment, but wasn't part of the album.[1]

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 05:50:40 AM »

-T

Where is this statement coming from?  I've never heard of Bizzle being related to Daz or Ray J being related to any of them other than Brandy for that matter.  Explain what this is about and where its coming from?  Did you read this somewhere and are trying to confirm it?  Sounds like BS and it doesnt help that you included NO info about its origin.  We cant keep starting threads like this guys (& gals.)

I see so many young cats on the board now who start threads without doing any research what so ever.  To all you new cats, before starting threads like this, can you please do a little bit of research first.. include links \ verification.. something so that we're not all wasting our time!

I'm going to start being alot more critical of these threads in 2007.  For example, thread like this one or threads like "who should be in dipset west?"  Theres again, no verification that this is happening yet theres a thread about it.  Its complete BS and in the future, we'll start locking shit like this and keep it movin.  I respect ya'll putting the time into starting threads that are valid and interesting but those who waste our time will get no shine.  Period.

Ax

Whoah homey. First of all I'm not new. I used to moderate the Vault when it was called "diggin'".

Second of all, I didn't think I needed to site the source of all of that cause we all know a gang about WC rap and I didn't think i'd have to explain it but since you asked so nicely:

1. snoop and daz refer to each other as blood cousins in many songs and dubcnn interviews
2. My mom had KIIS FM on the other morning and a Ray J song was introduced by the DJ with a bit of trivia stating he was Snoop Dogg's cousin
4. I've seen other posters and interviewees mention RBX and Nate Dogg as snoop's cousin too.
5. My glassblower friend in Long Beach that hangs with Kurupt and Bizzle said Bizzle is snoop's little brother.
There is no need to get more critical of such threads,man. Calm down. I wouldn't just start threads for no reason or something. What do you mean new cats? What does someone's age have to do with how long they've been on the forum? There are 16 year olds who've been on for years, there're 25 year olds who just joined yesterday.

-T 

First off, I didnt say YOU were new.  It was a general statement to anybody who was new.  You obviously got my point by numbering your response with exactly the information that I complained about was missing.

1) We all know that Daz and Snoop are couzins.  That wasnt discounted
2) In your origninal post, you mentioned nothing about KIIS FM which is a very important piece of information when your suggesting that Ray J is related to Snoop and none of us have ever heard of this.  It shouldve been included originally and I probably wouldnt have popped off.
3) How about mentioning this and maybe including a link?  Im not dissin anybody but without knowing that you saw this in another post, then we waste our time asking for a source.  You couldve mentioned this originally to save us all the headache of trying to figure out where this is coming from.
4) I dont know about RBX and Nate but its been known that RBX and Snoop are related which would include Daz.  Never heard of Nate dogg being related to any of them.
5) Never heard of Bizzle being related to any of them.  Its been known that Bing is Snoops brother.  I may be wrong which is why we ask for a source when making statements like this.
6) again, we've all known that Bing is Snoops brother.

Bottom line is Im not here to piss people off, Im just trying to get people to be more responsible when starting threads.  The fact is we're seeing alot of  ??? BS type threads that could be true or not.  We waste alot of time trying to research somebody elses thread or replying with "source? link?" etc.  Its not necessary if you just include all of the info contained in your numbered response in the original thread.  Thats all Im asking.  Just include more so we're not sitting here scratching our heads like, what??
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 05:53:37 AM by a3XLe fOhLeY »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 07:50:29 AM »
brandy and bizzie?
never heard of that..... ???
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 09:22:40 AM »

-T

Ax

-T 

First off, I didnt say YOU were new.  It was a general statement to anybody who was new.  You obviously got my point by numbering your response with exactly the information that I complained about was missing.

1) We all know that Daz and Snoop are couzins.  That wasnt discounted
2) In your origninal post, you mentioned nothing about KIIS FM which is a very important piece of information when your suggesting that Ray J is related to Snoop and none of us have ever heard of this.  It shouldve been included originally and I probably wouldnt have popped off.
3) How about mentioning this and maybe including a link?  Im not dissin anybody but without knowing that you saw this in another post, then we waste our time asking for a source.  You couldve mentioned this originally to save us all the headache of trying to figure out where this is coming from.
4) I dont know about RBX and Nate but its been known that RBX and Snoop are related which would include Daz.  Never heard of Nate dogg being related to any of them.
5) Never heard of Bizzle being related to any of them.  Its been known that Bing is Snoops brother.  I may be wrong which is why we ask for a source when making statements like this.
6) again, we've all known that Bing is Snoops brother.

Bottom line is Im not here to piss people off, Im just trying to get people to be more responsible when starting threads.  The fact is we're seeing alot of  ??? BS type threads that could be true or not.  We waste alot of time trying to research somebody elses thread or replying with "source? link?" etc.  Its not necessary if you just include all of the info contained in your numbered response in the original thread.  Thats all Im asking.  Just include more so we're not sitting here scratching our heads like, what??

aight.-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 09:26:25 AM »
Nate Dogg and Butch Cassidy are cousins :)