Author Topic: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2  (Read 1733 times)

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2
« on: December 26, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »
Damn Iceman is gon tear some shit up. Im also lookin forward to seein Iceman vs RAMPAGE 2
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

swangin and bangin

Re: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 07:11:45 PM »
I think Tito is gona win  this shit. since chuck won the last one hes gona get over confident

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 08:14:42 PM »
Cant wait to see this shit....I like both fighters but for some reason I think Tito is gonna upset Chuck

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 11:30:08 PM »
Cant wait to see this shit....I like both fighters but for some reason I think Tito is gonna upset Chuck

thats exactly how i feel..I have never ever ever seen Tito this hungry and this is best TITO the UFC has ever seen. This will be his fifth fight this year, and he has been the gym all year, hes ready and he wants this shit. I really think Tito is gonna be able to take him down 1 time late in the fight and he WONT let TITO Get up.. Plus i am interested too see if Chuck can go 5, cuz we know TITO can NO PROBLEM, but Chuck has never really had to for years...And i dont see Chuck knocking Tito out quick, i dont think that people remember that Tito got poked in the eye there last fight....and that changed everything
MAN I CANT FUCKIN WAIT FOR THIS SHIT!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 12:39:41 AM »
yeah that's what i've been telling everyone at work and when i hang out with my homies, TITO is HUNGRY as FUCK! he's going to either upset chuck or look DAMN good losing, cuz this dude is on a mission. whoever wins i see it going 3.5 maybe four rounds before someone gets knocked

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 12:42:06 AM »
2nd round KO
tito = winner

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 10:28:48 AM »
2nd round KO
tito = winner

bold statement!
I hope it goes longer so i can get my moneys worth  8)
But I do want Tito to win

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 10:34:42 AM »
if Tito gets him to the ground quick  its over, but Tito decides to stand and fight its gona be a long day for him.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »
Chuck Liddell by TKO/KO.. somewhere in the second round..

Hes gone over 4 roudns with Jeremy Horn and wasnt losin' sweat over it. I hope by kills Tito too I hate him. Looking at their last 5 fights, Liddell all by knockout-including 2 KOs over Couture, who totally slaughtered Tito in their fight,then Tito 3 decisions (2 bullshit/lucky ones) and 2 tkos over old man slamcock.. I think its gonna be Liddell
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 02:54:01 PM by Bramsterdam »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 05:55:52 PM »
Chuck Liddell by TKO/KO.. somewhere in the second round..

Hes gone over 4 roudns with Jeremy Horn and wasnt losin' sweat over it. I hope by kills Tito too I hate him. Looking at their last 5 fights, Liddell all by knockout-including 2 KOs over Couture, who totally slaughtered Tito in their fight,then Tito 3 decisions (2 bullshit/lucky ones) and 2 tkos over old man slamcock.. I think its gonna be Liddell

Tito is gonna get him..Tito is at the top of his game..And LOL@ at calling Titos wins bullshit\Lucky

The Best of 3 Worlds

Intriago33

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 02:28:25 AM »
I agree with the majority, that Tito seems real hungry for this, and I think he can take it. Also looking forward to seing Bisping fly the English flag in his UFC debut.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 11:17:43 AM »
I agree with the majority, that Tito seems real hungry for this, and I think he can take it. Also looking forward to seing Bisping fly the English flag in his UFC debut.
yeah im excited to see "The Count" fight. He is undefeated in his MMA career and he has a very good all around game, i think hes gonna be a star

The Best of 3 Worlds

Intriago33

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »
What good sites can you place bets on UFC fights for 66? On BetFair.com, (which I usually use), you can get Tito at 3/1.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 03:48:31 PM »
What good sites can you place bets on UFC fights for 66? On BetFair.com, (which I usually use), you can get Tito at 3/1.

best SPORTSBETTING SITE PERIOD IVE EVER BEEN ON IS

www.sportsinteraction.com

and u can bet on UFC there...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 05:35:54 PM »
Go chuck, fuck tito!