Author Topic: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2  (Read 1736 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Chuck Liddell by TKO/KO.. somewhere in the second round..

Hes gone over 4 roudns with Jeremy Horn and wasnt losin' sweat over it. I hope by kills Tito too I hate him. Looking at their last 5 fights, Liddell all by knockout-including 2 KOs over Couture, who totally slaughtered Tito in their fight,then Tito 3 decisions (2 bullshit/lucky ones) and 2 tkos over old man slamcock.. I think its gonna be Liddell

Tito is gonna get him..Tito is at the top of his game..And LOL@ at calling Titos wins bullshit\Lucky

Liddell's only improved more since their last fight as well, hes nowhere but at the top of his game... Theres no doubt that Tito robbed Vitor in the decision, Vitor was hammering him several times throughout that fight and Tito was pretty much doin his regular boring takedowns... Then the Griffin one I think he should of won also from the 2nd and 3rd roudns.. whatever though I just hope Tito gets killed on saturday I hate him...  thats it lol
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 08:47:59 PM by Bramsterdam »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 12:51:34 AM »

Hes gone over 4 roudns with Jeremy Horn and wasnt losin' sweat over it. I hope by kills Tito too I hate him. Looking at their last 5 fights, Liddell all by knockout-including 2 KOs over Couture, who totally slaughtered Tito in their fight,then Tito 3 decisions (2 bullshit/lucky ones) and 2 tkos over old man slamcock.. I think its gonna be Liddell

Tito is gonna get him..Tito is at the top of his game..And LOL@ at calling Titos wins bullshit\Lucky

Liddell's only improved more since their last fight as well, hes nowhere but at the top of his game... Theres no doubt that Tito robbed Vitor in the decision, Vitor was hammering him several times throughout that fight and Tito was pretty much doin his regular boring takedowns... Then the Griffin one I think he should of won also from the 2nd and 3rd roudns.. whatever though I just hope Tito gets killed on saturday I hate him...  thats it lol

How can u tell Lidell has improved from 1 quick win in the last year? Sobral was his only win all year and that was fuckin quick..
Tito aint going out quick like that

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 07:19:56 AM »
Tito!  Tito!  Tito! :raisetheroof:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

How can u tell Lidell has improved from 1 quick win in the last year? Sobral was his only win all year and that was fuckin quick..

The same argument can be applied to Tito.  Who has he fought besides an old ass Ken Shamrock?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 08:37:35 AM »

No, he fought and KO'd Randy Couture as well which was into the 2nd round, thats not quick. And keeping in mind Randy beat Tito's ass the whole 5 rounds.. And like Citizen Y said, Tito's faught 3 times the past year, 2 of which were to Shamrock, the other being Forrest which he won by a decision.. if he decisioned Forrest, and almost in alot of peoples minds getting beat by Forrest, how are you going to beat the Iceman. Chuck by KO/TKO 2nd/3rd round.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 10:12:45 AM »

The same argument can be applied to Tito.  Who has he fought besides an old ass Ken Shamrock?

Forrest Griffin
Not his fault Ken couldnt realize he couldnt beat Tito and Tito had to waste his fuckin time

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 06:07:52 PM »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 11:39:21 PM »

Forrest Griffin
Not his fault Ken couldnt realize he couldnt beat Tito and Tito had to waste his fuckin time
Forrest got robbed :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »
one more time TITO isn't going down like no punk

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2006, 01:22:30 AM »

Forrest Griffin
Forrest got robbed :grumpy:

No Chance, Tito took him down several times and dominated him on the bottom and when they were striking tito went toe to toe with Forrest...-
But on some real Bonnar got robbed the first time they fought

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 01:26:39 AM »
He shoulda won that fight, everyone saw it dude. Tito aint gonna beat Chuck either, I aint sayin it's gonna be complete domination but he's gonna win. I would bet but I only have $10 :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 01:31:05 AM »
He shoulda won that fight, everyone saw it dude. Tito aint gonna beat Chuck either, I aint sayin it's gonna be complete domination but he's gonna win. I would bet but I only have $10 :-\

what kind of argument is that? What did Forrest do better? NOTHING! Everyone that saw the fight that was here agreed Tito won. LOL@ everyone saw the fight dude

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 01:37:40 AM »

what kind of argument is that? What did Forrest do better? NOTHING! Everyone that saw the fight that was here agreed Tito won. LOL@ everyone saw the fight dude
LOL I haven't seen the fight in a minute but I knoe he was robbed, And not everyone lol my bad on that one. But alot of people argue that decision. And the people I talk to here who saw the fight agree Forrest shoulda won lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2006, 02:24:23 AM »
it was a clsoe fight yeah, but all bias aside , i had tito at the end of that one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 06:34:36 AM »
I think Forrest had the upperhand, especially round 2 I watched that fight again last night on Spike and Forrest was sorta robbed, not as bad as Vitor though.