Author Topic: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2  (Read 1738 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 2
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2006, 09:21:06 PM »
round 1 just ended, tito got fucked up, his face is fucked up. it was about to be over but round 1 ended
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2006, 09:21:52 PM »
tito survived round 2, it was a boring round. but here comes round 3

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2006, 09:27:45 PM »
From sherdog.com

Round 1
Tito throws a few low kicks and a straight right. Tito shoots for the first time in the bout. Liddell stuffs and backs away. Both fighters are showing good foot and head movement. Ortiz lands a right hand that backs Liddell up. Liddell lands a left hand that cuts Tito above the left eye. Chuck is picking up the pace. Liddell lands a heavy left hook that floors Ortiz. Liddell smells blood and jumps all over him. Referee Mario Yamasaki nearly steps in but Tito moves just in time. Chuck lets Tito up and finishes the round with a 10-9 score on the Sherdog.com scorecard.

Round 2
Ortiz shoots but Liddell has none of it. The pace slows as both fighters start to pick their shots. Tito lands a right hand and a body kick. Ortiz tries another takedown but Liddell stops it easily. The crowd starts to chant “Ti-To! Ti-To!” Ortiz lands another straight right hand. Ortiz shoots and takes Liddell’s back. Chuck stands and elbows before he clinches. Good action through two rounds. Sherdog.com scores the second frame 10-9 for Ortiz.

Round 3
Tito continues to work with the inside lowkick. Tito shoots and Liddell defeds again. Tito lands a right hand before backing out. Solid left to the body lands for Liddell. Chuck lands two more to the body. Tito drops levels for another takedown but Liddell stops it and punishes him with punches. Ortiz lands a left and a right that just seemed to upset Liddell. Chuck counters with a left hand that sends Tito to the mat off balanced looking for a desperate shot. Liddell stepped into Ortiz’s half-guard ad reigned down strikes until Mario Yamasaki stopped the action at 3:59 of the third round.

HELL YEAH FUCK TITO!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 09:32:05 PM by Dynamic »
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

swangin and bangin

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2006, 09:28:32 PM »
tito got knocked the fuck out. chuck smacked him in round three. the ref had to stop it

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICEMAN REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2006, 09:30:49 PM »
Yes!  I'm spending my boys money now!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2006, 09:33:33 PM »
fuck man, tito tried to take him down but chuck kept him of by taken quick shots, but tito just couldnt statd up to that nigga.

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2006, 09:37:14 PM »
^^ haha bitch. How much did you lose?

We Fly High

« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2006, 09:48:04 PM »
this is great fucking news.. do these fights ever show up on the internet right after the PPV?.. like on youtube or anything.. I really need to see this. Fuck Tito. Couture had to spank his ass real quick, and I'm really glad Lidell took his ass out again. shut tito up for good. "oh he got me in the eye".

swangin and bangin

« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »
^^ haha bitch. How much did you lose?
like 50, 20 to my cousin, 30 to my friend

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2006, 10:14:59 PM »
this is great fucking news.. do these fights ever show up on the internet right after the PPV?.. like on youtube or anything.. I really need to see this. Fuck Tito. Couture had to spank his ass real quick, and I'm really glad Lidell took his ass out again. shut tito up for good. "oh he got me in the eye".
For real. I'm surprised how many people thought he was gonna win though, baffles me.

We Fly High

« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2006, 10:18:15 PM »
yeah me and my coworker have been going at it for awhile now. he insisted on tito, and i thought lidell. its going to be great to talk shit to him on Tuesday.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2006, 10:32:02 PM »
Wheres my boy Plant, what'd I tell ya!!! AH HAHAHAHA YESSSSSSS

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2006, 11:39:26 PM »
tito you muthafucka
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2006, 11:44:01 PM »
tito you muthafucka
'
hell yea, i was sure he was gona win, he was gona get revenge. but what ever fuck it, atleast he put up a good fight.