Author Topic: Shaq calls Phil Jackson "Benedict Arnold"  (Read 1504 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Shaq calls Phil Jackson "Benedict Arnold"
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 05:52:45 PM »
Watch everyone come in here and call Shaq childish or whatever, yet ignore the fact that he was merely retaliating at what was said about him by Phil.
oh you already know thats going to happen...no doubt about it

I think Phil should keep his mouth shut and so should Shaq..But i guarantee you Shaq was lazy as fuck in pratice, yall cant deny that shit..But no Reason for Phil to be talking about Shaq and vice versa, just let it go

Well, Phil was simply asked about Shaq's work-ethic and all he did was say what everyone already knew. Everything I've been saying on this board for the past 3 years, the 100% truth...Shaq just got butt-hurt that Phil didn't lie for him to make him look good and retalitated with a childish diss against the man who made his career. Not enough he had to say "Pat Riley was the greatest coach I ever had" last season, but now he takes direct shots too. Very immature person. still obviously mad/jealous that Phil is back with Kobe...PeACe

oh, i was thinking Phil brought it up out of nowhere.
And nobody can deny Shaq's laziness..you can see it his game now and you could see it when he played with the Lakers

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »
shaq is the best big man ever IMO. if that's the worst phil can say about him i'm can't hate on him for that, that's just phil. when he calls people out like that you take it with a grain of salt , it's all fodder to fuel his players.

You're seriously trying to deny Shaq's terrible conditioning? LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 08:14:29 PM »
LMAO...Let me tell you something, you guys who are questioning why Phil said this seriously need to read not just Laker books, but plain old basketball books. Everyone and their momma knows Shaq's work-ethic has always been terrible, and he won't deny it himself...Dude would take the whole summer off, then show up to camp fat and out of shape, eat whatever the fuck he wants during the season, never trained, kicked back during practices, takes time off for injuries that are made up and/or exaggerated (because he got "injured on company time" and he's gunna "heal on company time"). This shit is KNOWN, Phil was just reminding everyone why Shaq was incapable of playing on Christmas...

And LOL@Shaq being the greatest big ever. I guess you can argue that, but today on the radio all the analysts were agreeing on how Shaq coulda' been the greatest EVER. I dunno if I'd go that far, but he definitely coulda' had an unfuckwitable resume...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 10:30:11 PM »
LMAO...Let me tell you something, you guys who are questioning why Phil said this seriously need to read not just Laker books, but plain old basketball books. Everyone and their momma knows Shaq's work-ethic has always been terrible, and he won't deny it himself...Dude would take the whole summer off, then show up to camp fat and out of shape, eat whatever the fuck he wants during the season, never trained, kicked back during practices, takes time off for injuries that are made up and/or exaggerated (because he got "injured on company time" and he's gunna "heal on company time"). This shit is KNOWN, Phil was just reminding everyone why Shaq was incapable of playing on Christmas...

And LOL@Shaq being the greatest big ever. I guess you can argue that, but today on the radio all the analysts were agreeing on how Shaq coulda' been the greatest EVER. I dunno if I'd go that far, but he definitely coulda' had an unfuckwitable resume...PeACe

let's not forget his annual november-january vacations.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 11:58:04 PM »
shaq is the best big man ever IMO. if that's the worst phil can say about him i'm can't hate on him for that, that's just phil. when he calls people out like that you take it with a grain of salt , it's all fodder to fuel his players.

get off my nuts

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 12:00:17 AM »
i wonder if you laker fans would be talking your shit about Shaq's work ethics if he were still with the Lakers and Kobe winning some more rings
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 12:20:43 AM »
Y'all are missing the fucking point. Shaq gets 20+ millions per year from his team not to act in the movies or to make rap albums, but to be the best athlete possible. It means he should act professional, live a life like a sportman does, get a diet, go to training, be in shape, work in the gym, he shouldn't drink, shouldn't smoke, etc.. I dunno what you guys are talking about defending him. That's how he should have acted in his Lakers days: like a true professional man. The fact that he's a good bball player (see: his fat ass can't be stopped) doesn't mean shit. He's paid to live like an athlete, to improve and to give 100% of himself every fucking game! He didn't. Point. Yeah he won titles, but that can't be an excuse. And that can't stop Phil from saying Shaq wasn't professional.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 01:31:21 AM by Antonio »

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 12:29:43 AM »
I was never a big Shaq fan even when he was with the Lakers.  Go back in history on a few Lakers boards and you can see for yourself.  His free throw shooting and lazy pick and roll defense was a major liability to the team.  Not to mention his shitty conditioning and poor work ethic. Only reason he is even considered as GOAT at Center is because of the era he played in.  Hakeem completely humiliated him in the Finals when he was with the Magic, after that there were really no young big men that could D him up.  Yao is reaching his peak and Shaq is and has been on the decline, so its unfair to judge that matchup.  But for what its worth, in their head-to-head this year, Yao embarrassed his ass.  I was all for a Shaq for Garnett trade several years back.  If that would have happened the whole state of the league would be completely different right now. Shaq just butters the media up and is a likeable guy that acts goofy and shit, so the media and unknowing fans eat his shit up by the shovel-full.  Once you get past his bullshit, you see what a hypocrite and moron the guy really is.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 12:34:04 AM »
How come the Media & the Dickriders never talk about Shaq yelling @ Dr. Buss during a pre-season game?...After a dunk shaq turned to Dr. Buss & yelled "You gonna pay me now muthefucka"...what kinda shit is that....fuck shaq!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2006, 12:39:16 AM »

get off my nuts

8)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2006, 01:00:21 AM »
yall cant hate on shaq in his prime he was hella good but yall gotta admit dat now he fell off
dat nigga is old n washed up like jigga

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2006, 01:17:52 AM »

get off my nuts

8)

get off my dick

shaq=mvp and 4 rings
kobe=0 mvps and no rings without kobe

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2006, 01:24:59 AM »
before

after

LOL
LMFAO @ shaq catchin feelings

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 01:47:54 AM »
yall cant hate on shaq in his prime he was hella good but yall gotta admit dat now he fell off
dat nigga is old n washed up like jigga

He was searching for a big contract.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2006, 01:48:33 AM »

get off my nuts

8)

get off my dick

shaq=mvp and 4 rings
kobe=0 mvps and no rings without kobe

8)

Jake=Heat fan