Author Topic: Shaq calls Phil Jackson "Benedict Arnold"  (Read 1503 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Shaq calls Phil Jackson "Benedict Arnold"
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2006, 01:49:51 AM »
^lol

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2006, 01:53:40 AM »
he was robbed of the M.V.P last season.just like hell prob get robbed this season also >:(

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2006, 01:57:41 AM »
shaq is the best big man ever IMO. if that's the worst phil can say about him i'm can't hate on him for that, that's just phil. when he calls people out like that you take it with a grain of salt , it's all fodder to fuel his players.

You're seriously trying to deny Shaq's terrible conditioning? LMAO.

get off my nuts

8)

get off my dick

shaq=mvp and 4 rings
kobe=0 mvps and no rings without kobe

8)

Jake=Heat fan

Man i got your back about tha racist shit, but don't do the same to him, c'mon. >:(

Poor guy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2006, 01:59:55 AM »
I would never stoop to his level, but you can't deny, dude does act like a Heat fan...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2006, 02:02:01 AM »
Man that's an horrible racist diss right there. :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2006, 02:59:03 AM »
oh i see how the world works now, i don't like kobe but like shaq so i must be a heat fan, wow good logic

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2006, 10:19:35 AM »
oh i see how the world works now, i don't like kobe but like shaq so i must be a heat fan, wow good logic

No, but that's another reason that you could never be considered a good Laker fan. You don't like your franchise player, yet you're in love with the self-proclaimed franchise nemesis. Admit one thing, Jake, you like Shaq as a player more than you like the Lakers, you always have...Saying you don't like Kobe and being a Laker fan is like saying you don't like Magic in the 80's and being a Laker fan or saying you don't like Jordan in the 90's and being a Bulls fan...It just doesn't work.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 10:48:00 AM by Now_I_Know »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »
Jacob are you saying you don't like Kobe as a player?? Did i read it well??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2006, 10:46:55 AM »
Jacob are you saying you don't like Kobe as a player?? Did i read it well??

LMAO. You just figured this now?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2006, 10:53:18 AM »
I just wanna be sure about it. I mean are you talking about the person (if so it's not "that" dramatic) or the player? Cause i've never said something like that before, but if somebody doesn't like (which is different than "hate") Kobe Bryant as a player i believe he's just a troll spamming on the forum to get some attention. It's impossible: it's like saying you don't like Federer, or Tiger Woods, or Valentino Rossi, or Schumacher, or Ronaldinho, ecc.. Kobe is arguably the best player in the NBA at the moment. In the top5 for damn sure even if you are a Laker hater. But to say you don't like him............. no.... it's impossible.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
Shaq has 4 rings but has always been lazy as fuck..Cmon Jacob you know this, we all know this!  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2006, 11:02:19 AM »
I just wanna be sure about it. I mean are you talking about the person (if so it's not "that" dramatic) or the player? Cause i've never said something like that before, but if somebody doesn't like (which is different than "hate") Kobe Bryant as a player i believe he's just a troll spamming on the forum to get some attention. It's impossible: it's like saying you don't like Federer, or Tiger Woods, or Valentino Rossi, or Schumacher, or Ronaldinho, ecc.. Kobe is arguably the best player in the NBA at the moment. In the top5 for damn sure even if you are a Laker hater. But to say you don't like him............. no.... it's impossible.

Dude's been a Laker hater/Shaq supporter ever since the Kobe/Shaq split, he's just had a really hard time admitting it...But it's impossible to hide shit like that, can't you see he's cracking? He did it this summer too...HORRIBLE "fan", it embarasses me that he even claims the team. Shit, Baby G of this board is die-hard compared to him...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2006, 01:01:19 PM »

No, but that's another reason that you could never be considered a good Laker fan. You don't like your franchise player, yet you're in love with the self-proclaimed franchise nemesis. Admit one thing, Jake, you like Shaq as a player more than you like the Lakers, you always have...Saying you don't like Kobe and being a Laker fan is like saying you don't like Magic in the 80's and being a Laker fan or saying you don't like Jordan in the 90's and being a Bulls fan...It just doesn't work.

that's the dumbest logic ever. that's what people who like players and not the game say.

so you mean to tell me that philly fans should like andre miller and hate iverson?
so you mean to tell me that raptor fans must like bosh and hate vince carter
so you mean to tell me bulls must like ben wallace and hate ron artest
so you mean to tell me cowboys fans should have hated emmitt smith and loved eddie george
so you mean to tell me 49er fans should have hated joe montanna and loved steve young
so you mean to tell me 49er fans should have loved tim rattay and hated jeff garcia?

the answer to all these are no!
there is no standard for what a fan must like and must hate.

dean smith didn't exactly LOOOOOVE showtime and he's a long long time laker fan.
i'm not an expert on bulls basketball but it is possible that there could be bulls fan who disliked jordan

the lakers have been around since before kobe and will be around after. until kobe wins a playoff series or a championship under his leadership, he's just another player on my team between shaq's championship teams and whoever comes along later down the line and wins a championship for us.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2006, 01:05:05 PM »
Shaq has 4 rings but has always been lazy as fuck..Cmon Jacob you know this, we all know this!  ;)

having the career stats, mvps, mvp candidacies, all star appearances, and championships he has being considered one of the-if-not-thee-best center of all time is pretty impressive for this proclaimed fat lazy sloth he's painted out to be

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2006, 01:07:21 PM »

that's the dumbest logic ever. that's what people who like players and not the game say.

so you mean to tell me that philly fans should like andre miller and hate iverson?
so you mean to tell me that raptor fans must like bosh and hate vince carter
so you mean to tell me bulls must like ben wallace and hate ron artest
so you mean to tell me cowboys fans should have hated emmitt smith and loved eddie george
so you mean to tell me 49er fans should have hated joe montanna and loved steve young
so you mean to tell me 49er fans should have loved tim rattay and hated jeff garcia?

the answer to all these are no!
there is no standard for what a fan must like and must hate.

dean smith didn't exactly LOOOOOVE showtime and he's a long long time laker fan.
i'm not an expert on bulls basketball but it is possible that there could be bulls fan who disliked jordan

the lakers have been around since before kobe and will be around after. until kobe wins a playoff series or a championship under his leadership, he's just another player on my team between shaq's championship teams and whoever comes along later down the line and wins a championship for us.

Read what I said...That's not the reason you're a Heat fan...Answer the question. You like/identify with Shaq more than you like/identify the Lakers, true or false? Don't lie...