Author Topic: fuck women  (Read 714 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: fuck women
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 03:36:13 PM »
Well i say fuck some women, no disrespect to the good ones out there. One's like Flo who had me spinning for a tiny bit, it ain't nice to have that lol. I'll just continue watching the beef unroll/remarks from Princess to Sik until someone gives in.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

NTP

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 03:40:58 PM »
You could've came up with a better title for this particular thread. I can understand your problems with them. I am here for you if you need to spill whatever disgust you have with them. I'm very glad to help.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 03:43:47 PM »
You could've came up with a better title for this particular thread. I can understand your problems with them. I am here for you if you need to spill whatever disgust you have with them. I'm very glad to help.
For what? We don't gotta be PC around here. That's how homeboy felt. Bitches are always saying that guys don't express themselves enough. When we finally do, y'all start crying.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
Nigga stop watching Oprah.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 03:47:07 PM »
fuck this thread.. you're a fucking fag... and btw, isnt your mom a women? ::)

NIK, check your bitch !

how you know he isn't her bitch? ;) lol
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!
SEER IS THE MAN. He posts very few now in the G Spot and when he does, its been classic!

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 03:47:17 PM »
first dr phill N now oprah?  whens ricky lake gunna show up?

oh yea u love the drama dont u

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 03:47:53 PM »
i might be over reacting but it's the same thing that happened last time i was fuckin with her. she says she still likes me and wants to see me and all of that good shit then she just picks up a new boyfriend out of nowhere. fuck that shit.

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 03:50:06 PM »
u tellin sumone 2 smack her also? den id understand why she left ur ass lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 03:51:57 PM »
Dogg, don't even sweat it, just let that shit go. She's probably sitting with her homegirls strategizing and plotting what they're gonna do next to you and whatever guy she's got wrapped around her finger. Get out before you lose your mind.

Reminds you of home, doesn't it?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NTP

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 03:52:39 PM »
For what? We don't gotta be PC around here. That's how homeboy felt. Bitches are always saying that guys don't express themselves enough. When we finally do, y'all start crying.

I am not a woman sir. I was just saying i'm available if anyone needs help with feelings towards other people or anything else. Let me be this websites counselor because i can see many of you need tremendous help.

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 03:53:17 PM »
Dogg, don't even sweat it, just let that shit go. She's probably sitting with her homegirls strategizing and plotting what they're gonna do next to you and whatever guy she's got wrapped around her finger. Get out before you lose your mind.

nah not really, kinda reminds me of sad fucks like u

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 03:56:21 PM »

Says the person with the Snoop Dogg sigs. You know you enjoy it when he talks about pimpin' and slappin' a bitch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 04:02:41 PM »

Says the person with the Snoop Dogg sigs. You know you enjoy it when he talks about pimpin' and slappin' a bitch.

i actually enjoy it so much dat i jus bout concert tickets  ;)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »

I am not a woman sir. I was just saying i'm available if anyone needs help with feelings towards other people or anything else. Let me be this websites counselor because i can see many of you need tremendous help.
Leave that job to the psychologist of the board(me) ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 04:22:35 PM »

i actually enjoy it so much dat i jus bout concert tickets  ;)
I saw him in concert twice last year. Bother times were the shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE