Author Topic: Lil Kim to be in UK Big Brother ?  (Read 189 times)

KURUPTION-81

Lil Kim to be in UK Big Brother ?
« on: December 29, 2006, 05:55:05 AM »
As its from the sun it could be a load of rubbish, but its funny kim wants her own personal assistant. She obviously doesent realise what big brother is about.

Lil' Kim is negotiating her return to reality television on the UK's Channel 4 hit show, Celebrity Big Brother. According to the UK's Sun, producers offered Lil' Kim £255,000 ($498,640) to appear on the show, but the diva refused, demanding over £400,000 ($782,180) to star in the hit series, which has featured such celebrities as Dennis Rodman, Tracy Bingham, Brigitte Nielsen and others. Celebrity Big Brother stars various celebrities living in the "Big Brother House," attempting to avoid being evicted by a voting public, with the goal of winning a cash prize to be donated to the winner's charity. According to The Sun, Lil' Kim is also demanding: final approval of all her footage, a personal assistant in the house, her own make-up and hairstylists, first class travel for two from the United States and two first hotel accomadations. Additionally, Lil' Kim allegedly requested a two week, all expense vacation in London at the end of the show. Celebrity Big Brother, which starts next Wednesday, currently features football player Jason Cundy and his actress wife Lizzie. Also being considered for the show are Jermaine Jackson, Paul Michael Glaser and others.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6543

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Lil Kim to be in UK Big Brother ?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 06:40:06 AM »
Oh hell no 0_0 Lil kim would just kill it, it'd be the ultimate ho-down! I reckon it's lies, lol big brother doesn't get you the works, it puts you through hell with people who are fools.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 04:13:27 PM »
I think it would be pretty funny if she was on it, she'd be making all types of demands and throwing tantrums !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 04:13:20 AM »
footballer Jason Cundy and his actress wife Lizzie. Paul Michael Glaser and others.

Celebrity (?!?!?!) Big Brother. smh.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 07:24:51 AM »
i hope they got cams in the bath