Author Topic: Upcoming transfers  (Read 1127 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Upcoming transfers
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 01:39:20 PM »
Mascherano to Juventus looks like a done deal. Damn he'll be a tight addition for us. He's just 22 and he's an Argentinian starter.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 04:01:16 AM »
Mascherano to Juventus looks like a done deal. Damn he'll be a tight addition for us. He's just 22 and he's an Argentinian starter.

liverpool are apparently trying to hiyjack that move, plus like ive said in another post im not sure if mascherano can move until the summer due to fifa regulations on the number of transfers in one season for a player under a certain age.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 04:53:48 AM »
Yeah, i don't know about that too. But FIFA rules are a joke, you know.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 06:42:38 AM »
I heard Camoranesi was considering a move to Porto

peace

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 06:48:54 AM »
Hargreaves to Man U

Saviola to MIlan on loan

Man U is interested in Ibrahimovic....apparently he;s unhappy with having to sit on the becnch with Mancini preferring Adriano and Crespo up front

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 07:10:53 AM »

Dude ain't gettin a game at a club 3rd from bottom in the EPL.
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 08:51:37 AM »

Dude ain't gettin a game at a club 3rd from bottom in the EPL.

Obviously for extra-football reason, man. ;)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 08:52:19 AM »
I heard Camoranesi was considering a move to Porto

peace

No. But Lyon offered 6m € for him this summer (Juve refused tho).

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 10:54:06 AM »

liverpool are apparently trying to hiyjack that move, plus like ive said in another post im not sure if mascherano can move until the summer due to fifa regulations on the number of transfers in one season for a player under a certain age.

They'll probably loan him til the end of the season (loans don't count in the rule) and then buy him in the summer if they get promoted.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2006, 12:34:49 AM »
Camoranesi issues 'come and get me' plea

Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi has issued a ‘come and get me’ plea to interested clubs in January, as he prepares to leave the Turin side after almost five years.

Camoranesi, 30, who was part of Italy’s triumphant World Cup campaign this summer, has become unsettled at the Stadio Delle Alpi recently and wants to end his stay there in the new year.

“How content am I to stay with Juve? On a scale of one to ten, I'd say I was at six,” said Camoranesi.

“I was unhappy three months ago and it's hard to explain how I got to feeling this way. The fans say I've found it hard to integrate, but that's not really it.”

Juventus' Serie A-winning side were stripped of their title and relegated to Serie B this year as a punishment for their part in the ‘calciopoli' match-fixing scandal.

But Camoranesi denied relegation has anything to do with his unhappiness and insisted that he is not simply looking to follow the examples of Lillian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro, who have quit for the bright lights of La Liga.

“It is nothing to do with the league we are in. Basically, I just don't feel motivated enough any more,” he added.

“Once you lose your motivations, it is hard to get them back quickly unless you make a big change.”

Should Camoranesi leave the Turin giants, he would likely cost potential suitors somewhere in the region £6 million (8.9 million euros)

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 03:19:00 AM »
Lens starlet Adel Taarabt claims he rejected interest from Arsenal and Chelsea to join Tottenham.

The 17-year-old says he has agreed a deal to move to Tottenham when the transfer window reopens next month.

Reports from France last month suggested a deal was close to being agreed between Lens and Tottenham for Taarabt.

Taarabt claims he has agreed a three-year deal at Tottenham after flying in for talks earlier this week.

"I can confirm that everything is tied up," Taarabt told Lens' official website. "I was in London on Monday and Tuesday to undergo a medical.

"Everything went well and I took the chance to put pen-to-paper.

"I have signed with the London club for a period of five years. To be more precise, it is a three-year contract, with an option for two more years.

"Other than Tottenham, there were also Arsenal and Chelsea.

"I opted for Spurs because of their plans for me. They effectively offered to quickly integrate me into the first team to offer me maximum playing time.

"They hope to get the same from me as Arsenal did from Theo Walcott.

"Concerning Arsenal and Chelsea, the propositions were interesting, but as with Lens, they suggested that I spent time in the youth team and the reserves."

Should be a good signing for us as he appears to be highly rated, and it does show some young players are still picking the clubs where they think they will get the best development rather than the 'biggest' club or the one offering the most money.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 04:44:30 AM »
Lens starlet Adel Taarabt claims he rejected interest from Arsenal and Chelsea to join Tottenham.

The 17-year-old says he has agreed a deal to move to Tottenham when the transfer window reopens next month.

Reports from France last month suggested a deal was close to being agreed between Lens and Tottenham for Taarabt.

Taarabt claims he has agreed a three-year deal at Tottenham after flying in for talks earlier this week.

"I can confirm that everything is tied up," Taarabt told Lens' official website. "I was in London on Monday and Tuesday to undergo a medical.

"Everything went well and I took the chance to put pen-to-paper.

"I have signed with the London club for a period of five years. To be more precise, it is a three-year contract, with an option for two more years.

"Other than Tottenham, there were also Arsenal and Chelsea.

"I opted for Spurs because of their plans for me. They effectively offered to quickly integrate me into the first team to offer me maximum playing time.

"They hope to get the same from me as Arsenal did from Theo Walcott.

"Concerning Arsenal and Chelsea, the propositions were interesting, but as with Lens, they suggested that I spent time in the youth team and the reserves."

Should be a good signing for us as he appears to be highly rated, and it does show some young players are still picking the clubs where they think they will get the best development rather than the 'biggest' club or the one offering the most money.

He should be going to Arsenal, they are great with young players.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 07:19:18 AM »
They do nuture some good talent, but there are a lot of young players who have never ended up playing much of a part at Arsenal, so the first team football arguement that was previously being made isn't really satisfied for a lot of young players at Arsenal. Spurs are building a similar system to what Arsenal have implemented in trying to buy the best young talent early and then develop them as we can't really afford to wait for some other club to develop them and then pay tens of millions for them. It's worked well so far and in a few years we should have a pretty formidable team.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 10:00:17 AM »
Juventus have confirmed they have given up trying to get mascherano, due to his complicated contract.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 11:11:21 AM »
There are a lot of clubs after Standard Luik player Oguchi Onyewu.
Chelsea, Real Madrid, Fulham and Ac Milan are trying to get this promising defender.

Old Feyenoord player Ebi Smolarek is going to Manchester City for about 6 milion euro.

Cristiano Ronaldo's manager Jorge Mendes said in a Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo, that barca refused to buy Cristiano Ronaldo last year for 17 milion euro. Because they were trying to sign Henry.

Arsenal's promising forward Lupoli is wanted by Inter  Milan, Ac Milan, Rorino, Napoli and Fiorentina.

Juventus are rumoured to buy Sevilla's Zdenek Grygera this month.