Author Topic: Upcoming transfers  (Read 1130 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Upcoming transfers
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 10:14:23 AM »
montella has left roma to join fulham on loan, good buy imo.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 11:36:18 AM »
Newcastle is trying to get Mario Melchiot from Stade Rennes.

Portsmouth is intrested in Olympique Marseille's Taye Taiwo

Valencia is rumoured to already contracted Goalkeeper Hildebrand from VFB Stutgart

Real Madrid wants to buy Cristiano Ronaldo for 40 milion euro.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »

It has also been reported that Man Utd want 70m euros.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 05:47:39 AM »

It has also been reported that Man Utd want 70m euros.

no chance that is going to happen, ferguson has already come out and said he is not for sale. Ronaldo's agent has also said man u wouldnt sell Ronaldo for all the money in the world lol.

Boa Morte has left Fulham to go West Ham.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Intriago33

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2007, 05:29:44 AM »
Transfer market is starting to pick up now..

I can safely say it's the first time I have felt joy in signing a player in three years of depression supporting my club, but Parma have loaned Giuseppe Rossi until June 30th, hopefully he can make the difference and keep us in Serie A for one more season.

Calum Davenport signed for West Ham, and West Ham have had a £4m bid rejected from Birmingham for Upson.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2007, 06:47:24 AM »
Juventus will probably get Grygera, Salihamizic (already done) and Saviola on free transfers.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »
Is saviola going to barca? Barca cant be that dumb. But i heard that grygera transfer is not so sure anymore.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 10:07:50 AM »
Grygera already reached an agreement with Juventus to go to Turin in june. But Juventus is thinking about making an offer to Ajax to get him now.
Saviola isn't sure, but i've read Andres D'Alessandro said he already signed a 4 year deal with Juve. For free.
Two pretty good signings, for free.

Intriago33

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 10:18:44 AM »
Lauren to Porsmouth, good signing.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:30 AM »
Considering D'Alessandro was only bought by Zaragoza in the summer for £3-5m I find it unlikely that they only signed him to a one year contract, so I doubt he's going on a free.

I thought Barca wanted Saviola to sign a new contract as well.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 10:22:01 AM »
Transfer market is starting to pick up now..

I can safely say it's the first time I have felt joy in signing a player in three years of depression supporting my club, but Parma have loaned Giuseppe Rossi until June 30th, hopefully he can make the difference and keep us in Serie A for one more season.

Calum Davenport signed for West Ham, and West Ham have had a £4m bid rejected from Birmingham for Upson.

Rossi needs games, newcastle messed him about by loaning him and then not playing him. A year or so ago i was sure he was going to make an impact at united, now im not sure. A very clever, skillful player but also very small.