Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2189 times)

Samoan Enforcer

terrorists getting owned in iraq
« on: December 31, 2006, 04:06:23 AM »
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=201137

like spraying ants, thatll teach em to hate freedom

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 06:36:04 AM »

I am glad that you have posted this, because it is damning evidence that when Israeli gunships attack red cross ambulances and then after the event apologise citing it as an accident, that they are murderous liars. No accidents are made with this gunships, they can clearly see the targets but decide to ignore the red cross symbol on top of the ambulance and rake both the vehicle and occupants with a hail of bullets insteads.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 09:55:56 AM »
http://www.break.com/index/kidgernade.html

sum kid taking out a whole car full of american soldiers with a grenade.. that will teach those crackers
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 05:33:53 PM »
Where are they shooting from? That shit reminds me of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 05:36:15 PM »
from our highly advanced choppers and/or planes. American technology is sick

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 05:46:22 PM »
damn that nigga was like brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaat

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 07:18:55 PM »
NOt that Im rooting for those stupid terrorist who kill without purpose but

American ain't owning SHIT....You aint tough for shooting from somewhere safe and sound far way.  If you a real man take it to the field but Im afraind US & Israel get owned when it comes to ground war and man to man combat.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 01:25:05 AM »
^it's a lost art
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 04:07:26 AM »

American ain't owning SHIT....You aint tough for shooting from somewhere safe and sound far way.  If you a real man take it to the field but Im afraind US & Israel get owned when it comes to ground war and man to man combat.

most of those filthy terrorists aren't real men. they kill themselves by strapping a bomb to their body and sit inside a public bus full of innocent people who are just trying to go somewhere and live their daily lives. why the fuck would soldiers waste their time with these shitbags when they could just take them out like the pests they are

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 04:44:18 AM »

most of those filthy terrorists aren't real men. they kill themselves by strapping a bomb to their body and sit inside a public bus full of innocent people who are just trying to go somewhere and live their daily lives. why the fuck would soldiers waste their time with these shitbags when they could just take them out like the pests they are

You dont know what their reason is for doing it, so we can't be the judge.  Everyone dies and lives for something and doing something of that caliber takes heart and punks dont have heart to do such things. 
I dont think they're real men because they kill but they do put up a good fight and with all the technology and money in the world, its not as easy as US & Israel thought and they're not as manly as they think they are.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 05:02:41 AM »
i already won homedogg

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »

It can't be a plane or chopper because don't you think the terrorists would have heard them?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 05:50:54 PM »

You dont know what their reason is for doing it, so we can't be the judge.  Everyone dies and lives for something and doing something of that caliber takes heart and punks dont have heart to do such things. 
I dont think they're real men because they kill but they do put up a good fight and with all the technology and money in the world, its not as easy as US & Israel thought and they're not as manly as they think they are.

dude shut up, i understand what terrorists do is "right" in their eyes but in the eyes of Americans and everyone who isn't Muslim, it's wrong.  I don't care if US uses superior technology to defeat it's enemies who have inferior weapons, they should have thought about that before they attack us and killed innocent Americans.

And you wanna talk about US not being "manly" how "manly" were those terrorists on 9/11?  You tell me how manly it is to kill innocent people who were at work by flying a plane into a building?  or how "manly" is it when you strap women and children with explosives and have them commit suicide?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »

It can't be a plane or chopper because don't you think the terrorists would have heard them?
yea i think their hiding out with high tech weapons and shit and their little radio cummunication shit.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 06:23:23 PM »

dude shut up, i understand what terrorists do is "right" in their eyes but in the eyes of Americans and everyone who isn't Muslim, it's wrong.  I don't care if US uses superior technology to defeat it's enemies who have inferior weapons, they should have thought about that before they attack us and killed innocent Americans.

And you wanna talk about US not being "manly" how "manly" were those terrorists on 9/11?  You tell me how manly it is to kill innocent people who were at work by flying a plane into a building?  or how "manly" is it when you strap women and children with explosives and have them commit suicide?

No fool, you need to shut up and think OUTSIDE THE F-CKIN' BOX and believing everything they feed you.

What im trying to say is the damn terrorists are the same f-ckin' thing as the stupid americans.  In 9/11 at least they were man enough to use 3 men without any guns to hi-jack a fully secured plane IN america and do damage.  THats way more manly than some guy sitting behing a computer pressing a button. 

If you wanna talk about innocent lives, it goes both ways, not just the ay-rabs.  I have no sides in this bullshit and all i care about is the freedom of my people.  I could careless about the white devils and they ay-rabs killing each other to prove a point.  In the end both sides are cowards to me!

chuuch