Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2184 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2007, 03:42:43 PM »
^yes, that is why iran is the cultural end economic forefront of the world and everyone searching for a better life migrates there mahaha. where do you live son, iran? or did you perhaps move somewhere better?

Its not about that and thats what you fools dont get...
If Iran is such a worthless country then why has countries like US & Britain have been involved in our politics for the past century? Do you know operation Ajax? Do you know why the 79 rev. happened? Do you know why iran-iraq war happened? Why is iran such a threat?

lol...look man, this is too much for americans to comprehend.  Why is it that people like Ted Koppel have to do 2 hour specials covering a country that has been explained to you soooo much and its still a mystery to you guys?

lmao US is more of a threat to Iran than Iran To US in the long run. i dont need to explain this

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2007, 09:51:51 PM »
Looney, you dont know what you're talkin about and i dont feel like writting a whole essay.  You are very biased in the way your judge, like i said, what america is doing is the same shit the terrorists are doing.  They're both being little bitches by dirupting the world and killing bunch of innocent people.   US has on many occasions killed children and families but you dont hear about it on CNN, so dont tell me about their honesty;  The whole damn war started with a lie and it became a disaster.

Oh and about Iran, you call a country with population of over 70 million a little ass country? LoL I'll let you do the math and figure out more than 10 countries bigger than that.
Another thing you dont know is that THERE ARE NO COPYRIGHT LAWS in iran, so none of these huge corporations (ex: nike, adidas, coke, etc, etc, etc....)  biggest of the world, dont make any money off of those 70 mil in iran.  Many things are pirated, copied and resold with full profit.  Why do you think the rest of the world is pressuring sanctions??
You think its cuz United States is some holy angels fighting against the devil dont you?? LoL see your whole life is scripted and told you like a story and then you talk out of your ass about how iran is nothing.  OH and this was just a little bit of it, there are more issues that you dont know.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2007, 11:08:25 PM »
^^you lost homey just leave it alone

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2007, 11:38:08 AM »
Looney, you dont know what you're talkin about and i dont feel like writting a whole essay.  You are very biased in the way your judge, like i said, what america is doing is the same shit the terrorists are doing.  They're both being little bitches by dirupting the world and killing bunch of innocent people.   US has on many occasions killed children and families but you dont hear about it on CNN, so dont tell me about their honesty;  The whole damn war started with a lie and it became a disaster.

Oh and about Iran, you call a country with population of over 70 million a little ass country? LoL I'll let you do the math and figure out more than 10 countries bigger than that.
Another thing you dont know is that THERE ARE NO COPYRIGHT LAWS in iran, so none of these huge corporations (ex: nike, adidas, coke, etc, etc, etc....)  biggest of the world, dont make any money off of those 70 mil in iran.  Many things are pirated, copied and resold with full profit.  Why do you think the rest of the world is pressuring sanctions??
You think its cuz United States is some holy angels fighting against the devil dont you?? LoL see your whole life is scripted and told you like a story and then you talk out of your ass about how iran is nothing.  OH and this was just a little bit of it, there are more issues that you dont know.

lol scripted? is it the soldiers fault for what the illumanti wants? the people that really control the government? how is my life scritped?? homie i wanna see u in person and debate this i wanna see for urself if i look like a mutha fucka that looks scritped. how am i believing the lies that our own gov. tells us and that has nothing to do with our subject. ur talkin bout IRAN n how iran is so great and powerful. U are pro- terrorists if ur not than y do u support iran so much. Iran is a terrorist state and hosts many terrorists. US is not holy angels lmao their juz the superior super power in the world and they regulate on anyone that acts up or tries to*. Iran as a country itself is not a trheat the the US but the influence it gives out to other muslim countries is.

lol fighting the devil. homie its vice versa alll the time. u think the naziz thought the US americans were angels n they were the evil devils? nope they thought they were right and i know that the iranians think what their doin is right. so dont say  i think like that n start sayin ignorant shit.

also y the fuck would we care about 70 mil in iran, they arnt our type exporter/importers so it really doesnt matter if we trade with them or not. goddamit where do u get off sayin this type of shit, u make urself look like an idiot.

what issues i dont know about? i doubt it is important. nothing is important about iran or any middle eastern country besides the fact that they can be the spark of WW3 n thats final.

AND LOL u blame the WHOLE US for acts of one us soldier. by they way ur puttin it down, if an iranian rapes a woman than ur sayin all them mutha fuckas a poor pathetic ugly rapists.

and plz dont argue back full wit ignorant statements and that trail off the issue

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
the illuminati means everything is scripted, so we all are guilty for following it, even if we dont agree with it.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2007, 03:09:32 PM »

You are an idiot and Looney is making you look stupid with every post. The reason Iraq is a disaster is because of the Iraqis. They have a chance to build the first true democracy in the Arab world, but they would rather waste this opprtunity by going back and forth and killing other religions sects. They are the ones killing people, not the Americans.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2007, 03:40:27 PM »
They are the ones killing people, not the Americans.

Idiot.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2007, 06:56:03 PM »
the point is terroists are still gettin owned

You have got to be an idiot to actually believe that.

why am i an idiot?  because i believe our military is doing a good job overseas? 
dude you don't have to agree with me and that's fine but don't fuckin come in here and call me an idiot.

Yes, that is exactly why you're an idiot. They fucked up so bad that the government had to finally say "we fucked up"... yet you wanna sit here and tell us they're doing a great job? LOL. I can't even attribute this to you being misinformed because they admitted they're fucking up, so the only explanation is that you're fucking dumb.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2007, 06:58:41 PM »

lol scripted? is it the soldiers fault for what the illumanti wants? the people that really control the government? how is my life scritped?? homie i wanna see u in person and debate this i wanna see for urself if i look like a mutha fucka that looks scritped. how am i believing the lies that our own gov. tells us and that has nothing to do with our subject. ur talkin bout IRAN n how iran is so great and powerful. U are pro- terrorists if ur not than y do u support iran so much. Iran is a terrorist state and hosts many terrorists. US is not holy angels lmao their juz the superior super power in the world and they regulate on anyone that acts up or tries to*. Iran as a country itself is not a trheat the the US but the influence it gives out to other muslim countries is.

lol fighting the devil. homie its vice versa alll the time. u think the naziz thought the US americans were angels n they were the evil devils? nope they thought they were right and i know that the iranians think what their doin is right. so dont say  i think like that n start sayin ignorant shit.

also y the fuck would we care about 70 mil in iran, they arnt our type exporter/importers so it really doesnt matter if we trade with them or not. goddamit where do u get off sayin this type of shit, u make urself look like an idiot.

what issues i dont know about? i doubt it is important. nothing is important about iran or any middle eastern country besides the fact that they can be the spark of WW3 n thats final.

AND LOL u blame the WHOLE US for acts of one us soldier. by they way ur puttin it down, if an iranian rapes a woman than ur sayin all them mutha fuckas a poor pathetic ugly rapists.

and plz dont argue back full wit ignorant statements and that trail off the issue

YOur a dumb fuck and you didnt even read or TRY to comprehend what I wrote, so there is no point in me explaining.  Just the fact that you SAID "they arnt our type exporter/importers so it really doesnt matter if we trade with them or not." shows how limited knowledge you have, so there is no point in me arguing with you.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2007, 01:44:55 AM »

YOur a dumb fuck and you didnt even read or TRY to comprehend what I wrote, so there is no point in me explaining.  Just the fact that you SAID "they arnt our type exporter/importers so it really doesnt matter if we trade with them or not." shows how limited knowledge you have, so there is no point in me arguing with you.

or mayb is it cuz u have nothing to say? waht ur sayin the oil??? lol y would they go there for oil when they are already occupying iraq

WestCoasta

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2007, 03:10:08 AM »
the point is terroists are still gettin owned

You have got to be an idiot to actually believe that.

why am i an idiot?  because i believe our military is doing a good job overseas? 
dude you don't have to agree with me and that's fine but don't fuckin come in here and call me an idiot.

Yes, that is exactly why you're an idiot. They fucked up so bad that the government had to finally say "we fucked up"... yet you wanna sit here and tell us they're doing a great job? LOL. I can't even attribute this to you being misinformed because they admitted they're fucking up, so the only explanation is that you're fucking dumb.

homo Jamal is on point, this war is a disaster, everybody has to see that really

the troops might try their hardest but the govt is a bunch of fuckin prick geezers who wanna watch me piss

the terrorists aren't helping the war but it's obvious the govt doesn't know what the fuck to do

they tainted the US and it's just wasting money and dudes are gettin killed for dumb shit, stuff they don't care about

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2007, 05:42:03 AM »

i wish i was there to throw scalding coffee in your face

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2007, 08:11:46 PM »
No not the oil....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2007, 11:06:20 PM »
No not the oil....

than what? explain dumbfuck. u got no excuse to call me a dumbass cuz ill counter back with anything you have to say. i really wanna know your opinion

its the reason for the TOT no? i really wanna see if ur a idiot or not reply wit sumthin thats reasonable not no fucking pro terrorists or anti american bull shit.

fucking idiot.