Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2187 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
That everybody got to eat comment is kind of morbid.
is everyone perfect? so wut he pardoned a couple people, he has the right to do so, did he do more good then bad?  and is he a better president the GW Bush?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2007, 05:07:50 PM »
Well it doesn't take a lot to be a better president than GW Bush. What's disturbing tho is how the American society tolerates blowjobs less than lying about WMD and invading a country for personal and business reasons.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2007, 05:09:07 PM »

It matters because he pardoned people who contributed a great deal to the drug epidemics, it matters because he would not have pardoned such a man without being bribed to the tune of several million I would imagine. Therefore it matters because it shows the man has no principles morals and can be paid off.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »
Well it doesn't take a lot to be a better president than GW Bush. What's disturbing tho is how the American society tolerates blowjobs less than lying about WMD and invading a country for personal and business reasons.
seriously, that shit is really disturbing.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2007, 05:14:23 PM »

It matters because he pardoned people who contributed a great deal to the drug epidemics, it matters because he would not have pardoned such a man without being bribed to the tune of several million I would imagine. Therefore it matters because it shows the man has no principles morals and can be paid off.
ok, he had his hand int he cookie for for a few million, the CIA dumped crack in the ghettos, who do we blame for that?  and do you not think GW Bush and Bush Sr. arent getting paid with all of the Halliburton contracts in the middle east?  These fuckers got enough paper for the next 20 Bush generations.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2007, 05:18:10 PM »

I am not trying to defend them but the other important point note is that George Bush senior recruited Clinton when he was director of the CIA. He and his wife refer to the man as their surrogate son, him and george bush junior are always close by one another. so to put it mildly he is thick as thieves with the people who you rightly despise.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »
bottom line, i like clinton, cuz clinton does more for humanity, then bush ever will.  clinton got the aids vaccines for the player price, he supported the alternative fuel proposition in cali, he uses his clout in positive ways.  bush just kills people.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2007, 05:20:04 PM »

I am not trying to defend them but the other important point note is that George Bush senior recruited Clinton when he was director of the CIA. He and his wife refer to the man as their surrogate son, him and george bush junior are always close by one another. so to put it mildly he is thick as thieves with the people who you rightly despise.
dude, they're all "thick as thieves", when they hit up a party, bush probably points to clinton and says, "thass my mann" all damn day.  they're all crooks, but whos the "nicer" crook?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2007, 05:24:20 PM »

Hey you just hit on my next point ever considered that the difference between the democrats and the republicans is more to do with presentation? what I mean is it the good cop, bad cop routine. If you look at what has occured since the democrats regained power of the house, nothing has changed has it, no repeal of the police state legislation which was passed through like the patriot acts, the military comissions act etc. In fact the democrats want to press ahead with a new hate crime law I guess they and the republicans have got shook that people are beginning to see through their facade. To me that is what clinton is, he is the good cop, bush is the bad cop.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2007, 05:25:51 PM »

here is where i disagree. just because the west has money dont make it civilized. i personally think its beyond logical rationale, that america is the richest country in the world, yet its citizenry is so ming boggingly stupid and ignorant. i dont think america has the moral high ground to point fingers at anybody. of course that doesnt excuse the Iran is Gangstaz of the world.

Dear God you are an imbecile. Money isn't what makes us more civilized here in the West. What makes us more civilized than the shitty Iranians and all those other Islamic coutnries are our tolerance for minorities, separation of church and state, equality for women, freedom of speech, etc. That is what gives us the moral high ground you dumb motherfucker.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2007, 05:27:17 PM »
^^^  interesting, i personally every1 wants to be the HNIC, and they'll do wutever it takes to get there.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »

here is where i disagree. just because the west has money dont make it civilized. i personally think its beyond logical rationale, that america is the richest country in the world, yet its citizenry is so ming boggingly stupid and ignorant. i dont think america has the moral high ground to point fingers at anybody. of course that doesnt excuse the Iran is Gangstaz of the world.

Dear God you are an imbecile. Money isn't what makes us more civilized here in the West. What makes us more civilized than the shitty Iranians and all those other Islamic coutnries are our tolerance for minorities, separation of church and state, equality for women, freedom of speech, etc. That is what gives us the moral high ground you dumb motherfucker.

but all that doesnt mean shit if your still a racist, inbred piece of shit.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2007, 05:28:46 PM »

Stop distorting the truth like you always do, man. No one lied about weapons of mass destruction. Every intelligence service in the world, from Britian to Russia, believed that Iraq had WMD. The intelligence turned out to be wrong, but by saying they lied you are the one who is lieing.

As usual, you are an idiot.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2007, 05:30:05 PM »

but all that doesnt mean shit if your still a racist, inbred piece of shit.

I am not racist. I believe all people should be treated equally no matter their color or religion or sex, which is more than I can say for you Muslims.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:34:01 PM by Real American »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »

Stop distorting the truth like you always do, man. No one lied about weapons of mass destruction. Every intelligence service in the world, from Britian to Russia, believed that Iraq had WMD. The intelligence turned out to be wrong, but by saying they lied you are the one who is lieing.

As usual, you are an idiot.
wtf are you talking about, the CIA had been saying "lets wait till we get some good intelligence, cuz we dont know if they have WMD, we know we sold it to them, but we dont know if they still got it."  regardless of that bullshit, killing saddam hussein was purely personal, do you honestly think america would care if saddam (their own creation) was killing kurds?