Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2186 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2007, 05:33:16 PM »
Well it doesn't take a lot to be a better president than GW Bush. What's disturbing tho is how the American society tolerates blowjobs less than lying about WMD and invading a country for personal and business reasons.

Stop distorting the truth like you always do, man. No one lied about weapons of mass destruction. Every intelligence service in the world, from Britian to Russia, believed that Iraq had WMD. The intelligence turned out to be wrong, but by saying they lied you are the one who is lieing.

As usual, I am just being an idiot.

Stop swagger jackin Bill O'Reilly.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »

I am not racist. I believe all people should be treated equally no matter their color or religion or sex, which is more than I can say for you Muslims.

bullshit, total, utter, BULLSHIT, i know for a fact that you feel that white, christians, are better then everyone, especially muslims.  if that isnt a fact, then wut reason do you have for being a bigot?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:35:42 PM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2007, 05:36:45 PM »
]bullshit, total, utter, BULLSHIT, i know for a fact that you feel that white, christians, are better then everyone, especially muslims.  if that isnt a fact, then wut reason do you have for being a bigot?

Well I do think that Christians are better than Muslims, because we are more peaceful and tolerant towards others. But that does not mean I think anyone should be treated differently. I believe in equality for everyone, which Muslims do not.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »
Real American you need to snap out of this obsession with Fox News several prominent newspapers have reported the contents of both the white house memo and the downing street memo. The white house memo calls for the existence of WMD's to be played up, it suggests flying an unmanned drone over Iraq painted in UN colours in the hope it would be shot down. The downing street memo actually states "we need to make the evidence fit". Do not be so easily fooled, they attacked Iraq because it has no WMD's, likewise they talk very nicely to North Korea because Kim Jong Yung unashamedly boasts about it.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2007, 05:43:11 PM »
]bullshit, total, utter, BULLSHIT, i know for a fact that you feel that white, christians, are better then everyone, especially muslims.  if that isnt a fact, then wut reason do you have for being a bigot?

Well I do think that Christians are better than Muslims, because we are more peaceful and tolerant towards others. But that does not mean I think anyone should be treated differently. I believe in equality for everyone, which Muslims do not.
a muslim cannot declare jihad (holy war) unless every last option has been shot down by their opponent.  it is said that muslims should work for peace, if there is no peace, only then can jihad occur.  right now, muslims arent in a jihad, only the radical islamists, you christians are the ones that are starting all the wars. and your starting the wars with an opponent that isnt even worthy, to say the least.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:44:55 PM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »

a muslim cannot declare jihad (holy war) unless every last option has been shot down by their opponent.  it is said that muslims should work for peace, if there is no peace, only then can jihad occur.  right now, muslims arent in a jihad, only the radical islamists, you christians are the ones that are starting all the wars. and your starting the wars with an opponent that isnt even worthy, to say the least.

Do you think that we will ever see a day when Muslims show the same respect and tolerance for women, religious minorities, and homosexuals as do Christians?

I think Muslims could really learn alot about love and tolerance and equality from us Christians.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2007, 05:49:27 PM »
^^^ the opponent in this "war on terror" has a mind state of some 1000 yrs ago.  they're village people, have no education, all they know is "if the old ways are compromised, we must fight till the death to uphold them"  and thats wut it comes down to, the people making money, took advantage of their ideology and exploited it for the highest dollar amount.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2007, 05:53:08 PM »
You do realise that the evangelical christians actiually embrace oppression and rejoice in wars. Why do you think they offer so much support to Israel? they openly admit their reasons. They want to see the end times, they believe that evil is to be cheered because when god comes back down to earth they will be raptured to heaven. Yet it seems you don't care about reality and would rather ignore these facts and continue to throw rocks at muslims, even though they are not the real problem here.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2007, 05:54:20 PM »

Do you think that we will ever see a day when Muslims show the same respect and tolerance for women, religious minorities, and homosexuals as do Christians?

I think Muslims could really learn alot about love and tolerance and equality from us Christians.
are homosexuals accepted in the church?  Do muslim men run around cheating on their wife or wives.  do muslim women feel as if they're unworthy. no not at all.  we just have certain cultural beliefs, and why should we compromise them because the "white devil" is trynna take it away from us?  whether that is head scarves, going out to night, drinking etc..  Muslims show great understanding and equality towards religious minorities.  There are christians in pakistan, and if you look back to the birth of palestine, christians, muslims, and jews were living side by side.  and not to mention lebanon, christians, jews, and muslims have lived side by side for 100s of years without any conflict.  america is the country which causes conflict.  

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »
You do realise that the evangelical christians actiually embrace oppression and rejoice in wars. Why do you think they offer so much support to Israel? they openly admit their reasons. They want to see the end times, they believe that evil is to be cheered because when god comes back down to earth they will be raptured to heaven. Yet it seems you don't care about reality and would rather ignore these facts and continue to throw rocks at muslims, even though they are not the real problem here.
^^^ real american, you better ask somebody you gay ass bitch.  i bet you your a closet homo, who likes smoking meth. ur a fucking ignorant piece of shit

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2007, 05:59:43 PM »

^^^ real american, you better ask somebody you gay ass bitch.  i bet you your a closet homo, who likes smoking meth. ur a fucking ignorant piece of shit

Nope I am not gay, and I have never done a drug in my life. I am just opposed to the intolerance of the Islamic religion towards women, non Muslims, and homosexuals.

Muslims need to give the same rights and freedoms to others that they enjoy themselves. It is called reciprocity, and the Pope has discussed that concept many times, primarily regarding the oppression of Christians in the Muslim world.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2007, 06:02:02 PM »

He has just proved right there he is not interested in facts, so the best thing you and I can do is stop responding to him. He has nothing constructive to offer, he is intent on being completely oblivious to facts and only rely upon prejudice.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2007, 06:05:53 PM »

Nope I am not gay, and I have never done a drug in my life. I am just opposed to the intolerance of the Islamic religion towards women, non Muslims, and homosexuals.

Muslims need to give the same rights and freedoms to others that they enjoy themselves. It is called reciprocity, and the Pope has discussed that concept many times, primarily regarding the oppression of Christians in the Muslim world.
christians dont accept homosexuals.  you fucking idiot

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »

He has just proved right there he is not interested in facts, so the best thing you and I can do is stop responding to him. He has nothing constructive to offer, he is intent on being completely oblivious to facts and only rely upon prejudice.
ok im done

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2007, 06:06:34 PM »
i win  8)