Author Topic: Best HS Football Game Ever?  (Read 212 times)

ecrazy

Throwback

Re: Best HS Football Game Ever?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 03:44:43 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 12:16:48 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF???!??!?!????? How the fuck do you do all that to barely come back, then  give it away on a damn kick return?!?!?!??!!??? And LMFAO at the Texas ass commentators.

This game is almost identicial to some Florida HS Championship that was about a month ago. A team came back from like 3 touchdowns in about 2 minutes or so, but then lost the game in OT because they got stopped at the 0.5 yardline, or somethin ridiculous like that. I can't even imagine doin all that to come back, and then losing.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 12:28:33 PM »
crazy!

Jakubs

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 03:32:13 PM »
That is crazy. If I'm on the offense I'm going hunting for some special teams after the game. How the hell does something like that happen?
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 03:36:57 PM »
oh shit! thats fuckin amazing

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 03:43:20 PM »
That is crazy. If I'm on the offense I'm going hunting for some special teams after the game. How the hell does something like that happen?

who recovered 3 onsides? not the offense  :-*
You cant be too mad at the special teams

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jakubs

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 01:46:11 PM »

Good point. Apparently I should think about these things before I go blurting them out. That gets me thinking though, why didn't they just onside kick it again, or at least a squib kick. That takes time off the clock, and as you pointed out they already recovered three in a row.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 02:04:32 PM »
Got damn that was crazy!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 02:25:27 PM »

Good point. Apparently I should think about these things before I go blurting them out. That gets me thinking though, why didn't they just onside kick it again, or at least a squib kick. That takes time off the clock, and as you pointed out they already recovered three in a row.

youre right DEF A SQUIB, not an onside the chances of getting a 4th are so slim, and if you dont get it they have WAY better field position. I think all the emotions caught up with the coach and he was happy he just had them kick it off, before really thinkin bout the situation..I wonder if that returner did anything previosuly on returns cuz he looked explosive, if so the coach should have thought about that too..Poor coaching Bottom Line..GREAT KICKER TO HIT THOSE PERFECT ONSIDES!

The Best of 3 Worlds

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »
Thats shit was insane...i would've lost my damn voice if I was there...stupid commentators jinx'd them boys...good stuff tho'...props for postin that up...L8z!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!