Author Topic: Jay Rock Plans "Lift Me Up" West Coast All-Stars Remix Ft. Game + New Audio!  (Read 217 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4060

^ Check it out there above. Jay Rock announces a West Coast All-Stars remix to his song "Lift Me Up" Featuring The Game, Kam, Glasses Malone already locked in, and possibly more!

Plus check out the Top Dawg Entertainment version of the Snoop & Dre song "Imagine".... They speak on some real shit, especially the last artist on the track named Punch...

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Also, full Jay Rock interview should be dropping on the net any moment now.... .

West Up!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
"I've got a remix planned for this song. Gotta look out for that! Its gonna have The Game, Glasses Malone and Kam. I also want to holla at Crooked I & Omar Cruz. I'm going to be hollerin' at a lot of people. I like how Game did the One Blood remix and I want this to be like that also .It’s  a movement. This is the West Coast.”

^Props to Jay Rock for wanting to make a big remix like that...I hope he can get Bishop, Scipio, Problem, Mykestro, & other good West artists too & just keep it straight West Coast...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hell yeah, we were talking about all that the other night... Top Dawg and them are gonna try to make this as big as possible....

GangstaBoogy

I've been meaning to ask, is that the same Jay Rock that's on the new Pac album?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I've been meaning to ask, is that the same Jay Rock that's on the new Pac album?
^Yep... 8)

GangstaBoogy

^how the fuck did he pull that off?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Top Dawg is a connected dude.... Plus although he is new to a lot of people, Jay is a signed Warner Bros. artist.. He's got good people behind him...

mrtonguetwista

What is that "Life Me Up" on??  I've got both of the Watts Finest mixtapes