Author Topic: Maradona doesnt like Bush  (Read 71 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maradona doesnt like Bush
« on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »
Maradona angrily: Bush's yet-delicate in Boca-shirt 4/1/2007 20.55

Diego Maradona are just as no longer at its ease at Boca juniors. The former Argentinian vedette is on President Mauricio angry Macri, who makes himself guilty to numerous silly things, thus Maradona think. Such as inviting the yet-delicate of the American president George Bush in the stadion of Boca. ' there are things in which I differ a lot of from Macri ', convinced anti-Bush activist started Maradona. He has left behind the mafia (read Bush, save.) to tackle. That does me much pain. And he has also still hoisted the yet-delicate of Bush in the shirt of Boca, grumbled the fervente partisan of Fidel Castro. Perhaps still more terrible Maradona find it that Macri have taken sport-loving bad decisions. The preses of Boca left succescoach and Maradona-vriend Alfio Basile during the season change to the Argentinian football association, where he bondscoach became. With the choice for Ricardo drawer Volpe if its continuator was Maradona it also already not even. Promptly gambled Boca the championship by gambling an ample projection in points to Estudiantes, which appeared in a decision game too strong. As a last Pluisje take the Macri evil that he to Fernando Gago to Real Madrid has sold. The young game maker is considered as a lieveling of Maradona. I have still said: Wait with that nou. Boca can receive much more for him. Toch they have now already done him of the hand.

Heres the orignal link, put it through a  translator.

http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=59436/contentid=88474/sc=345a85