Author Topic: New AZ Interview (talks about his new movie, new tour, nas & poor album sales)  (Read 164 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
The man once known as 'AZ The Visualiza', but now better known as 'AZ' is an artist that has been in the game for over a decade and is loved and respected by the streets, the hiphop elite and those in hiphop, and once part of promising rap supergroup 'The Firm'. His album A.W.O.L. was well received by fans and critics alike. Yet when he dropped his latest album, 'The Format', there is something that has changed in AZ; His tolerance for the press. Despite the fact pressdays and junkets are a hugely important part of hiphop today, HoodStars.net caught up with the man most regard as one of the most talented wordsmiths today to discuss his new album, 'The Format', his upcoming tour, and how the man once the target of a bidding war in the mid 90's sees his place in hiphop and where hiphop is going today .... .... ....

http://www.hoodstars.net/interviews/12-06-az.shtml

1nce was blind

this album should have sold more

"THE" MoSav

AZ>>Nas IMO

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont know if nas or az are better to me they both sound very similar in the way they rap and what they talk about. As far as his last effort there is some damn good beats on there. I do feel the album's sound i'sint as clear as it could be tho.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas and AZ should do an album together