Author Topic: some really specific shit  (Read 69 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
some really specific shit
« on: January 05, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »
For everyone that was debating mellowman's validity in that post the other day:

I found a mellowman post that makes a good case for his validity, it's actual pretty damn specific in what he discusses (especially the 'legend' song) and not just clever wording.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=13145.0

also, someone would have to have been doing a RIDICULOUS amount of research to make statements like the following:

I guarantee he will use orchestra instruments like flutes, horns, cellos, other strings, and especially my favorite instrument the bad motherfuckin upright bass (which mike has played on tracks like phone tap, bitch please 1 and 2, bad guys always die and xzibits wash track "get fucked up with me").

for example^^^ so it's not like someone couldn't make such statements without knowing, but i mean, i think it unlikely that a fake would say such things. at the very least this cat has sat in on some AM sessions.

to me the fact that the record hasn't dropped doesn't dull any of the possible validity of this stuff in context with his knowledge of the wash and how it and other dre projects were made. it ain't his fault that some shit doesn't drop.

-T
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 01:40:27 PM by Tanjibility »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram