Author Topic: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...  (Read 3273 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Remember ya'll always said if I complain about America I should leave.  I told you I was working on it.  And a couple weeks ago Allah cleared the way for me and on Dec. 24th I left America for the Muslim countries.  I'm in Sharjah, UAE (Arab Gulf).  No telling how long, Allah knows best, and Allah is best in planning the affairs.  I don't have a job here or a way of earning and sustaining income, but Allah is the sustainer, and I am with my Muslim brethren.  Even the average Muslim on the street here is intelligent, refined, and generous.  Even strangers talk like they know eachother here, and a loud speaker makes the call to prayer and people stop what they are doing to go to the mosque for prayer.

Anyway, I can't get on the internet much, so I had to rush this message and be brief, peace to all the true hip-hop heads on the forum, and salaams and Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims on the forum.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 08:05:49 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u took ur family with u?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
cool, that reminds me kinda of "the alchemist" lol

may god/jahwe/allah whatever be with you

peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

jeromechickenbone

Anybody remember that skit on Lethal Injection where Ice Cube stumbles upon this religous zealot who is simply sitting down, literally waiting for Jesus to fall out of the sky?  And Cube is like, so if you're just gonna wait here your whole life, you won't mind if I take your car then huh?  And dude is like "Go ahead, Jesus will give me another".  and Cube is like "Cool" and drives off?  I love that skit.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
I don't have a job here or a way of earning and sustaining income

Do you know the language there? Or is english used by enough people to get by?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope good luck out there brother
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 01:21:32 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

swangin and bangin

prostitution is a good way of income.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What do your parents tell people what happened to you?  Like if people ask them about their kids do they even mention you or do they make up some story to tell them about you?  I just ask cause I doubt they tell people the truth.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:25:43 AM by Knuckles »

herpes

Good Luck with everything

Sparegeez

Is he comming back?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, 1st kain took off, now hajj abdul infinite is gone too.  good luck brother, it'll all work out for you, god willing.

Samoan Enforcer

pending seers ip address check i wish you good luck

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Remember ya'll always said if I complain about America I should leave.  I told you I was working on it.  And a couple weeks ago Allah cleared the way for me and on Dec. 24th I left America for the Muslim countries.  I'm in Sharjah, UAE (Arab Gulf).  No telling how long, Allah knows best, and Allah is best in planning the affairs.  I don't have a job here or a way of earning and sustaining income, but Allah is the sustainer, and I am with my Muslim brethren.  Even the average Muslim on the street here is intelligent, refined, and generous.  Even strangers talk like they know eachother here, and a loud speaker makes the call to prayer and people stop what they are doing to go to the mosque for prayer.

Anyway, I can't get on the internet much, so I had to rush this message and be brief, peace to all the true hip-hop heads on the forum, and salaams and Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims on the forum.

respek brotha!
sharjah is not far from dubai, im sure with knowing english you can find jobs there and its a much better city as well. 
Good luck to you and keep us updated.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
may god bless u...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, so basically Infinite just ran away from home?

I give him two weeks before he comes running back to the good ol U S of A.