Author Topic: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...  (Read 3285 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Is he comming back?

lets hope not lol  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

WestCoasta

haha!  this guy is out of his mind

WestCoasta

Is he comming back?

lets hope not lol  ;D

he's probably full of shit

but if he did leave and he's not comin back, that's one less weirdo around

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
you know what if he really did this, i give him props.he followed through with his decisions in life. u can't hate on someone who does that. good luck man

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

I wish you the best of luck. I hope everything works out for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

pending seers ip address check i wish you good luck

he's posting from UAE

bryan probasbly just went out for the hajj and is having a little extended vacation and decided to do some attention whoring..

if not.. he moved outta america coz we told him to? now thats a trip!

Samoan Enforcer

i wonder if he brought his wife he told everyone had with him

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
you know what if he really did this, i give him props.he followed through with his decisions in life. u can't hate on someone who does that. good luck man

def, i really think thats kewl of him, maybe this is his personal legend
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

^like u said, the alchemist. as much as i hate bryan this is kinda like that story and that meant a lot to me so im not even mad, even though i do kinda wish he will be clipped by a stray US round and die.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^like u said, the alchemist. as much as i hate bryan this is kinda like that story and that meant a lot to me so im not even mad, even though i do kinda wish he will be clipped by a stray US round and die.
i hope you get hit by a stray bullet from a crackhead, you fuckin dick!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
yup, the alchemist is really great. i remember this one story about the wise man who taught this guy what true hapiness is. he said true happiness is to see all the miracles of the world but at the same time to take care of the spoon with the oildrops you carry with you throughout your lifetime. i really love that shit.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 04:06:05 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I wish you well out there, no one can say you have not taken a brave step into the complete unknown.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
One day i'll left for the seychelles or tahiti, i'll be diving with fishes and building home made boats to sell to rich americans

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One day i'll left for the seychelles or tahiti, i'll be diving with fishes and building home made boats to sell to rich americans

you really believe that would work out? life is not a movie homie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, good luck man, glad youve found what youre looking for... keep us updated if u can