Author Topic: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...  (Read 3274 times)

swangin and bangin

u better watch out for dem crazy ass suicide bombers, they can be anywher. one minute your eating at a resturant and then  boooom,

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
yup, happenned to my brother, he was eating his big mac and then the next second he was dead  :'(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
LOL, so basically Infinite just ran away from home?

I give him two weeks before he comes running back to the good ol U S of A.
How much you want to bet?

Anyway, if you're happy, I can't hate. Do your thing. Hope it works out.

swangin and bangin

yup, happenned to my brother, he was eating his big mac and then the next second he was dead  :'(
u serious doggie?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
best of luck dogg. i knew this was coming... it's hard to keep a secret...  ;)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
nice fuckin shit now you can rot there and stfu, good news you wont post as much as before
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
nice fuckin shit now you can rot there and stfu, good news you wont post as much as before

I can still post here just as much whenever I'm settled in one place.  I just had to figure our where all the internet cafe's are.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Do you know the language there? Or is english used by enough people to get by?

Alot of people here speak English, Arabic is the national laungauge but even the street signs have an English translation.  Part of my reason for coming here was to learn Arabic, so I actually wish that there were less English speakers here so I would be forced into speaking and listening to Arabic more often.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody remember that skit on Lethal Injection where Ice Cube stumbles upon this religous zealot who is simply sitting down, literally waiting for Jesus to fall out of the sky?  And Cube is like, so if you're just gonna wait here your whole life, you won't mind if I take your car then huh?  And dude is like "Go ahead, Jesus will give me another".  and Cube is like "Cool" and drives off?  I love that skit.

First of all, Ice Cube is a Muslim.  Second of all, there's a big difference in a Muslim depending on the Creator as the sustainer and a Christian depending on a dead man, Jesus; as the Sustainer.

When I say I am depending on Allah to sustain me this is totally logical, because it is Allah that keeps the planets in orbit and the appoints the sun and the moon to their perscribed courses, Allah provides for the billions of fishes in the sea, and so on, etc... so it easy to understand how Allah provides and sustains his creation; and I am being sustained by Allah like the rest of his creation.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
best of luck dogg. i knew this was coming... it's hard to keep a secret...  ;)

thanks man........ it's cool out here, the people aren't suspicious of eachother in the way American's hold eachother in suspicion.  Islam unites the people, and people meet and become friends easily. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I give it a month before you are back in America.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When I say I am depending on Allah to sustain me this is totally logical, because it is Allah that keeps the planets in orbit and the appoints the sun and the moon to their perscribed courses, Allah provides for the billions of fishes in the sea, and so on, etc... so it easy to understand how Allah provides and sustains his creation; and I am being sustained by Allah like the rest of his creation.

Does Allah wipe your arse after you take a shit?

If he does I'm converting.

swangin and bangin

LMAO +1

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO +1
jesus isnt the son of god.  8)

jeromechickenbone

Anybody remember that skit on Lethal Injection where Ice Cube stumbles upon this religous zealot who is simply sitting down, literally waiting for Jesus to fall out of the sky?  And Cube is like, so if you're just gonna wait here your whole life, you won't mind if I take your car then huh?  And dude is like "Go ahead, Jesus will give me another".  and Cube is like "Cool" and drives off?  I love that skit.

First of all, Ice Cube is a Muslim.  Second of all, there's a big difference in a Muslim depending on the Creator as the sustainer and a Christian depending on a dead man, Jesus; as the Sustainer.

LOL, I don't know why I'm wasting my time...

A) It doesn't matter if Ice Cube is Muslim bruh. 

B) You saying you're depending on Allah to sustain you and that it is totally logical to do so.  Maybe in your world, not in mine.  I also wouldn't give a fuck if you were waiting on Jesus to sustain you.  I'd say the same shit.  It's completely irrelevant whether it's Jesus / Allah / Buddah / Kobe Bryant.  It's the same shit - justification of all of your actions through some mythical being.

C) My point which clearly sailed over your head is that it's foolish to believe some magical being or some dead dude controls your every move.  Why even do anything in life?  Why not just lay in the street - if you get hit by a car, it was Allah's bidding right?