Author Topic: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...  (Read 3270 times)

swangin and bangin

Props on doing what you really wanna do and not just talk about it.. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Me and my best friend are talking about living in Africa for a few years when we get older..
no dont do it
gay people+the aids capital= disaster

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props on doing what you really wanna do and not just talk about it.. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Me and my best friend are talking about living in Africa for a few years when we get older..
no dont do it
gay people+the aids capital= disaster

lol

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You should definitely do it. I recommend it. 

I've felt confused throughout my trip, but I've also met some amazing people and had unique experiences that I definitely wouldn't find at home.  Also, I spent 3 days with a group of Muslims at a masjid in this desert city called Ras-Al-Qamah, and there I finally started to feel my Arabic improving. 

Also, while I'm over here, it is easy and cheap for me to visit other countries in the region.  I've been invited to visit learn more about my religion in Bangledash with a mixed Arab and American group, so I could be living there soon for a few weeks.  If I get there, I will try to make a post from there at an internet cafe if I can.

Anyway, that's a brief update.  Peace to everyone at the forum. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when was the last time u showered?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You should definitely do it. I recommend it. 

I've felt confused throughout my trip, but I've also met some amazing people and had unique experiences that I definitely wouldn't find at home.  Also, I spent 3 days with a group of Muslims at a masjid in this desert city called Ras-Al-Qamah, and there I finally started to feel my Arabic improving. 

Also, while I'm over here, it is easy and cheap for me to visit other countries in the region.  I've been invited to visit learn more about my religion in Bangledash with a mixed Arab and American group, so I could be living there soon for a few weeks.  If I get there, I will try to make a post from there at an internet cafe if I can.

Anyway, that's a brief update.  Peace to everyone at the forum. 
Sounds nice :)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Over here, a Muslim has to be really careful about their sincerity of intention.  Because, being a good Muslim can get you things here, like jobs, money, marriage, house.  Which is a complete contrast from America where presenting yourself as a devout Muslim can put you at a disadvantage in some cases.  It's a challenge to be certain that you are seeking Allah and not seeking some worldly benefit when you meet and interact with people.

I've never experienced this before, I've had to make alot of moral desicions over here in that regard that have once again called all my beliefs in to question in from a different angle.  I pray to Allah I'm making the right desicions, because sometimes you don't know what is the right or wrong desicion till years later; so all you can do is try to keep a clean heart.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 08:57:51 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Over here, a Muslim has to be really careful about their sincerity of intention.  Because, being a good Muslim can get you things here, like jobs, money, marriage, house.  Which is a complete contrast from America where presenting yourself as a devout Muslim can put you at a disadvantage in some cases.  It's a challenge to be certain that you are seeking Allah and not seeking some worldly benefit when you meet and interact with people.

I've never experienced this before, I've had to make alot of moral desicions over here in that regard that have once again called all my beliefs in to question in from a different angle.  I pray to Allah I'm making the right desicions, because sometimes you don't know what is the right or wrong desicion till years later; so all you can do is try to keep a clean heart.
props to that man ,have u tried saudi arabia in medina's university there are programs for americans and english speakers ,where u can learn arabic and study deen ,and i think its almost free of charge. or try al azhar in egypt ,well if be in egypt by may in any chance.
United Arab States

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I pray to Allah I'm making the right desicions, because sometimes you don't know what is the right or wrong desicion till years later you're dead; so all you can do is try to keep a clean heart.

jeromechickenbone

I pray to Allah I'm making the right desicions, because sometimes you don't know what is the right or wrong desicion till years later you're dead; so all you can do is try to keep a clean heart.

lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Ya. You can only assume n shit, you'll never really know how it would've been if you chose a different path. So don't worry... given the chance that you don't fuck it up completely, you will never really know if your decision was right or wrong.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

every decision you make has negative and positive ramifications.  It's all about which ones you focus on.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I posted that in all seriousness. No one will know what will happen to them or if they made the right/wrong choices until they're dead. And by then it is too late becuase your fate as already been decided by God, or wahtever. While you're here all you can do is pray or hope on fate that you made the right decision.

Don Seer

Re: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2007, 08:55:49 AM »
pending seers ip address check i wish you good luck

he's posting from UAE

bryan probasbly just went out for the hajj and is having a little extended vacation and decided to do some attention whoring..

if not.. he moved outta america coz we told him to? now thats a trip!

err.. read my text above..

I've felt confused throughout my trip,

so its a trip now?...

I tested it out on a Muslim family yesterday.  They were a pretty typical Muslim immigrant family in America,

then today... posting from within the USA... guess i was on the ball huh? ;).. don seer didn't fall for this sucka's childish games.. ya'll shouldn't either.. told ya'll its attention whoring, flame baiting...

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:01:43 AM by Seer - San »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2007, 08:57:39 AM »
^interesting ...  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin