Author Topic: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...  (Read 3271 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2007, 09:58:11 AM »
pending seers ip address check i wish you good luck

he's posting from UAE

bryan probasbly just went out for the hajj and is having a little extended vacation and decided to do some attention whoring..

if not.. he moved outta america coz we told him to? now thats a trip!

err.. read my text above..

I've felt confused throughout my trip,

so its a trip now?...

I tested it out on a Muslim family yesterday.  They were a pretty typical Muslim immigrant family in America,

then today... posting from within the USA... guess i was on the ball huh? ;).. don seer didn't fall for this sucka's childish games.. ya'll shouldn't either.. told ya'll its attention whoring, flame baiting...

So what are you saying? This whole thread was a lie?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2007, 10:17:45 AM »
^^No, it means he came back...

Don Seer

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2007, 10:55:19 AM »
^ Yes he came back, but Yes this thread was a lie.

Yes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2007, 11:00:13 AM »
^ Yes he came back, but Yes this thread was a lie.

Yes.

How can you determine that? Do you know his reasons for returning?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:22 AM »
Technically my return ticket says June, but for a little bit of money I can change the date anytime.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »
Lets wait what Infinite's gotta say about this

XaNdEr

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2007, 11:31:43 AM »

Yes.

roflmmfao

+1 seer for pullin up the skirt, although i wished i didnt look (no homo) cause the attention whore has a dick....fuck that, call 50 and hook up with oliver  ;)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2007, 01:10:52 PM »
Ya'll are reading too much into everything.  Making it sound like it's all some big conspiracy I tried to create.  It's simple what happened.  I left Dec. 24th to the Middle East, and I came back on Feb. 1rst.  Simple as that. 

I stayed there until Jan. 31rst, I was supposed to go to Bangledash for an annual Muslim gathering they have there every year, but they wouldn't give us boarding passes at the airport in Dubia, because they said Bangledash wasn't giving visa's at their airport in Bangledash this year to our American passports (have to get it from your country of origion (I was travelling in a large group, and out of everyone, just the 6 of us that had American passports weren't given boarding passes)).

Anyway, I was at the airport, I had all my stuff, the room I'd been staying in had been rented out to someone else; also, I wasn't learning Arabic where I was at, and I many things had not happened like I'd expected on my trip... so I made a desicion to change my return ticket and come back to the US.

That's basically what happened, I'll write more about my trip later.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:57:54 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2007, 03:36:14 PM »
I knew he come running back to America. Not even Muslims want to live in Muslim countries.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
I knew he come running back to America. Not even Muslims want to live in Muslim countries.
i wanna live in a muslim country after finishing my education
United Arab States

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2007, 06:18:55 PM »
Maybe America doesn't suck as bad as he thought, or maybe his pilgrimage wasn't as glorious as he thought.  Maybe some people thought he was mocking their religion and didn't like it.  Or maybe the whole thing was a farce and he was just there on a little trip. 

I think he preferred playing the victim of Muslim in America.  Over there, he was basically one in a billion muslims.  Here in the states he can exploit his plight.

Don Seer

« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2007, 01:46:13 AM »
Ya'll are reading too much into everything.  Making it sound like it's all some big conspiracy I tried to create.  It's simple what happened.  I left Dec. 24th to the Middle East, and I came back on Feb. 1rst.  Simple as that. 

I stayed there until Jan. 31rst, I was supposed to go to Bangledash for an annual Muslim gathering they have there every year, but they wouldn't give us boarding passes at the airport in Dubia, because they said Bangledash wasn't giving visa's at their airport in Bangledash this year to our American passports (I was travelling in a large group, and out of everyone, just the 6 of us that had American passports weren't given boarding passes).

Anyway, I was at the airport, I had all my stuff, the room I'd been staying in had been rented out to someone else; also, I wasn't learning Arabic where I was at, and I many things had not happened like I'd expected on my trip... so I made a desicion to change my return ticket and come back to the US.

That's basically what happened, I'll write more about my trip later.

Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...

if you'd said "i've taken a vacation to travel and learn arabic" which it seems is what really has happened there'd be no beef.. but thats not what you said..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2007, 07:01:19 AM »
if you'd said "i've taken a vacation to travel and learn arabic" which it seems is what really has happened there'd be no beef.. but thats not what you said..

Your doing way too much.  My intention when I left was to stay atleast 6 months, possibly much longer... I had to pay a $200.00 penalty to fly back early on my round trip ticket.  My total stay was a month and one week.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2007, 10:46:25 AM »
so you came home because some muslim kid stole your music collection??

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2007, 06:30:17 PM »

Your doing way too much.  My intention when I left was to stay atleast 6 months, possibly much longer... I had to pay a $200.00 penalty to fly back early on my round trip ticket.  My total stay was a month and one week.

So will you be going back or what?