Author Topic: B.G. & The Chopper City Boyz To Release Debut Album  (Read 61 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
B.G. & The Chopper City Boyz To Release Debut Album
« on: January 06, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »
Hip hop livin’ legend B.G. and rising stars The Chopper City Boyz are set to release their debut album, We Got This on February 27, 2007 through KOCH Records / Chopper City Records.

The Chopper City Boyz, comprised of Sniper, VL Mike, Hakim (aka Hakizzle) and Gar — all grew up together in New Orleans, the very same city that spawned B.G. and the bling-era of hip-hop. Poised to make their first mark on the hip-hop world, The Chopper City Boyz’ Hakim, B.G.’s younger brother, has already appeared on tracks by B.G., Turk, Mac 10 and Lil’ Wayne. The members of the group have also appeared on B.G.’s last 4 studio albums released through Chopper City/KOCH.

The first single from We Got This, “Make Em Mad,” was produced by David Banner and is starting to quickly gather traction at radio. The single was #3 Most Added in its first week at radio. The video for “Make ‘Em Mad” was shot in Atlanta and directed by The Terrero Brothers aka Jesse & Ulysses Terrero, who together have directed videos for Nas, Young Jeezy, and many more.

“After being in the game for 12 years, I’m introducing my new group,” says B.G. “The Chopper City Boyz are the next step in the Chopper City movement. Since the breakup of my super group The Hot Boyz, there’s been a lack of talented real hip hop groups from the South. The Chopper City Boyz are gonna change all that.”

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Taking Over
3. Bounce
4. Make ‘Em Mad
5. Thorough Street Nigga
6 .It's Real
7. What I like About Her
8. Flatliners
9. Chopper City
10. Never Had feat. Mercedes
11. Knuckle Up