Author Topic: Will Smith vs Eminem  (Read 513 times)

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will Smith vs Eminem
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 06:26:16 PM »
Nah in a fight Will Smith would wreck Eminem u seen how ripped he is in that Ali movie? although he might have lost all that over the years.

In a rap battle, Eminem would win though.

I dont know tho ripped or not, he could have a good body and muscles and all that but we never heard of him being involved in any fights u know. I have a firend who is riiiiped i mean huge muscles but if he wuld fight my friend who is  135 he would get whipped my friend does ufc.
You owulnt know it tho you would say damn ude is cut hes gona whoop some ass

Your friend does UFC? Whats your friends name?

And if so, can you please educate me as to what kind of martial art is UFC?

Last i checked, UFC is merely a promotional showing of MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), which most people cross train striking arts (muay thai, boxing etc) with wrestling arts (Brazilian jiu jitsu, wrestling etc)...

I think you need to think more about what you're talking about.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 06:38:29 PM »
Will Smith >>>>> Eminem. End of.

Takes skill to make records without swearing, no disrespect though i'm still with hip hop no doubt. This was kind of like the time 50 was calling out Will or something, i remember reading about that or something somewhere. To me Will was more succesful, he doesn't need to waste time proving himself, he's all good.

his records are wack quit playin. em is a monster lyrically even though he would get his ass beat physically

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »
Takes skill to make records without swearing, no disrespect though i'm still with hip hop no doubt.

???
You're impressed by someone who could do that?  I have ZERO talent and I could make a record without swearing.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »
Will Smith >>>>> Eminem. End of.

Takes skill to make records without swearing, no disrespect though i'm still with hip hop no doubt. This was kind of like the time 50 was calling out Will or something, i remember reading about that or something somewhere. To me Will was more succesful, he doesn't need to waste time proving himself, he's all good.

his records are wack quit playin. em is a monster lyrically even though he would get his ass beat physically

All of you stop hating, we're here to give our opinions, not take another persons point of view apart and try make them think different >_>. You prefer Em, i prefer Will, you prefer orange squash, i prefer ribena, just the way it is.

Takes skill to make records without swearing, no disrespect though i'm still with hip hop no doubt.

???
You're impressed by someone who could do that?  I have ZERO talent and I could make a record without swearing.

Go for it. Make one, host on dubcc. See the outcome.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

SGV

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »

any other rapper? common man lets get real here a lot of rappers owld kick his ass , a lot of rockstars would kick hi ass also.

How do you know that? How many Rappers have you seen fight? Are you going by appearance? I hope not. Seeing as your friend "does" UFC (lmao), you should know that size does not mean the other is tougher. You gotta realize, Will Smith probably trains reguarly, he had to have some sort of Boxing training to be in Ali. He's probably a real fit dude, he, more than likely, has stamina. On paper, he looks like a great candidate to be a great fighter. Also, if he is confident enough to challenge any and all Rappers to a Boxing match, he must have some sort of skill when it comes to Boxing, or else I highly doubt he would issue that challenge. I think you might have a mis-conception of the dude cuz he doesn't fit your profile of what a tough guy is supposed to be.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »
^ when did will smith issue a challenge?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 09:05:33 PM »

any other rapper? common man lets get real here a lot of rappers owld kick his ass , a lot of rockstars would kick hi ass also.

How do you know that? How many Rappers have you seen fight? Are you going by appearance? I hope not. Seeing as your friend "does" UFC (lmao), you should know that size does not mean the other is tougher. You gotta realize, Will Smith probably trains reguarly, he had to have some sort of Boxing training to be in Ali. He's probably a real fit dude, he, more than likely, has stamina. On paper, he looks like a great candidate to be a great fighter. Also, if he is confident enough to challenge any and all Rappers to a Boxing match, he must have some sort of skill when it comes to Boxing, or else I highly doubt he would issue that challenge. I think you might have a mis-conception of the dude cuz he doesn't fit your profile of what a tough guy is supposed to be.

whats so funyn about my friend fightinhg those ufc style fights?? We kick it with Geroge St Pierre and dude trains with him.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »

This was early 2000s I believe. He was on Rap City with Jazzy Jeff and he told Big Tigger if anyone thought he was a Punk, that they could step in the ring with him for charity.

whats so funyn about my friend fightinhg those ufc style fights?? We kick it with Geroge St Pierre and dude trains with him.

VVV

Last i checked, UFC is merely a promotional showing of MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), which most people cross train striking arts (muay thai, boxing etc) with wrestling arts (Brazilian jiu jitsu, wrestling etc)...

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
People forget that a lot of these rappers are all talk. They talk a good game and that's it with the exception of a few.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »

This was early 2000s I believe. He was on Rap City with Jazzy Jeff and he told Big Tigger if anyone thought he was a Punk, that they could step in the ring with him for charity.

VVV

suck my dick you bitch ass how about that, he does ufc style fights i dont know what kind so before you get all technical bout it get off my dick and tell youre bitch to come here.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »

suck my dick you bitch ass how about that, he does ufc style fights i dont know what kind so before you get all technical bout it get off my dick and tell youre bitch to come here.

LMAO. You----> :'(

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

SGV

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 10:04:19 PM »
And this is what you should've stated, as opposed to "my friend does UFC." Example:

Georges "Rush" St. Pierre (b. May 19, 1981), often referred to as GSP, is a French Canadian mixed martial arts fighter and the current UFC Welterweight Champion.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 10:06:26 PM »
I just dont fallow that stuff.

SGV

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 10:07:17 PM »
I just dont fallow that stuff.

You've never asked your friend what style he uses to fight? He never mentioned it?