Author Topic: Eminem stealing Tupac's lyrics & ideas  (Read 758 times)

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
Re: Eminem stealing Tupac's lyrics & ideas
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2001, 09:51:16 PM »
oh and props to people for noticing the influence from Ace - Eminem... most people act like eminem invented the rhyme style he uses... I'm not trying to take anything away from him.. he's got definite mic skills.. but ace definitely influence him.  their song "Hellbound" is awesome.. wish that Jay Black guy wasnt in the middle though....

Disposable Arts is my album of the year.. slightly ahead of Warren G & Chino XL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Amaru_Lumumba

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2001, 03:27:08 AM »
FC protecting who?
the cops??
hehhehehehhe
If you are an honest person you'll remember that the system in US was against the black people!
If the president and his cabinet were not the racists then they should have done something to rectify the system.

The history speaks for itself...now you all act as if there is nothing wrong with you.Racism is a very serious desease cause you get dangerous to the society at large.Before you get cured you must first accept that you got that desease!
I'm sure 95% of you here are Whites and you are all pissed off about all the truth I'm delivering here especially to the topic IN THE JUDGEMENT DAY.
And I'm glad that I've exposed most of you how stupid you are!You know nothing except dissing.
It's clear now arguing like this will take us no where because you are still living in the PAST! And most of you here are apathetic....you disgraced me...I thought Whites of UK over that shit of illuminati!
I hope it was indeed educational by fucking you all up...even if you brought up your friends who are academic intellectuals ,mathematicians ,philosophers whatever  from Cambridge or Oxford where ever I would still have fuck you all up together ONE TIME!

In summing up since in this world there is no truth I therefore allow these topics to come to an end.To all those Whites who are innocent my apology is expressed....to all those other motherfuckers I hope one day the HOLY SPIRIT will descend in UK and babtise all those mentally disturbed people there.I still got hope that oneday racism will be cured.
Hope we'll meet again in paradise.... if there is one!

May peace be with you all at your homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE PEOPLE
MAMA I'M STILL THUGGING
THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE
MY HOMIES IS INMATES
AND MOST OF THEM ARE DEAD GROWN
FULL GROWN, FINALLY A MAN
JUST SCREAMING ON WAYS TO PUT SOME GREEN INSIDE THE PALMS
OF MY EMPTY HANDS=2pac

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2001, 04:11:59 AM »
Man, Amaru, Y u gotta keep bringing up racist issues. We all different here, there's prolly ever type of race & culture here, ain't nobody tryin' to bring up this racist bullshit deliberatly unlike you, so jus' drop this shit man. Didn't I tell you nobody appreciates that here, didn't I tell you that your jus' bringing hate onto yourself? Don't u listen?
Damn, this is about hip-hop music not colour or creed.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2001, 04:58:01 AM »
subject of racism being brought up on the board by a south african. ironic considering that countries record regarding race issues.

amaru... blaming/accusing whites of things is a *bad thing* every race has their good and bad people you'll only infuriate the good "white" people. yes there are racists amongst us. if you continue to blame "the whites" then you are being a hypocrite. blame the upper class people. be them white or black. every race and creed has bad people, you cant say all members of a race are bad just because one person from that race once did something to you or in history.

your comments above about the UK and oxford & camdridge show your biased ignorance and how little you know about life here.

the upper class rule, and clench (hog) the money with an iron fist. just because the coucil housing estates (read ghettos  & projects) of the UK aren't filled with blacks doesn't mean that they aren't as bad.

racism is a disease, but so is greed.. and people who get money/power in any race are greedy.

TheSheriff

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2001, 07:32:53 AM »
I think the way I pointed how I'm a fan of black musicians and singers, etc, wins me the argument.

Dawg, youse a straight bitch. I didn't run away from the Judgment Day thread. I just called you a bitch because you'll never understand anything apart from gay-sex and hitting springboks from behind.

If you weren't such a racist, you'd realize you post bullshit topics.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2001, 08:10:38 AM »

Lastly I would like to call upon the Jews and some of the Indians to stop Zionism!

....what tha FUCK YO TERORIST ASS GOT AGAINST ZIONISM......you realy ain tha one who should talk bout racism...im jewish.....and if you think dat zionism got anything to do wit rasial hate.....or any other shit like what tha palestinian terrosit orgz iz liein their asses to tha world wit...witch makes other terroristz around tha world agtree wit their bullshit.....only cauze o tha simple fact of bein" nothin but another kind of terrorists.....
imo......go blow up some empty bus....if ya wanna die that much....

fuckin terrorist
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TheSheriff

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2001, 10:43:30 AM »
BTW, Amaru Bin Laden, where you bombing next? I wanna take a picture.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2001, 03:19:24 PM »

BTW, Amaru Bin Laden, where you bombing next? I wanna take a picture.

Nah, it should be which white boy u gonna rape next?.......lol........Racist ass muthafucka.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2001, 01:27:12 AM »
^^^LoL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2001, 02:05:18 PM »
Not only is Eminem rapping like 2Pac, and Xzibit sounds like Will Smith

Britney Spears sounds just like Dre...Damn, I mean, listen, their voices are identicle...

ROCCY

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2001, 05:06:04 PM »
STILL me and your mom   :o