should kobe put this on his shoe?

yes
6 (15%)
no
2 (5%)
NIK loves the cock
32 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: should kobe put this on his shoe  (Read 2574 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: should kobe put this on his shoe
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
^^I wouldn't ban everyone, I'd just make an IQ test mandatory as part of the registation and probably implement an age limit so that bullshit like this never happens...
I bet ur license plate frame on ur car says "Daddy bought it but lil Nicky got it."
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »
^^I wouldn't ban everyone, I'd just make an IQ test mandatory as part of the registation and probably implement an age limit so that bullshit like this never happens...
I bet ur license plate frame on ur car says "Daddy bought it but lil Nicky got it."
my daddy bought it for me but its still mines.

but its 2007 and you are 19, you were one of the first to register (2001?) that would have made you 13-14. this is america, we belive in equal oppertunity. (yes seer is british, but its a us tdl)

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 01:22:31 PM »
Holy shit I just voted. LOL!!! That poll has to be poll of the year.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 01:29:00 PM »
Age limit/.?  everyone who voted is older than you cocksucker.  take a hike.  you are only 17 by what you said.  when you joined dubcc that pic you took was from when you were 10 Elior.  you are the ass pirate of dubcc.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 01:31:32 PM by PLANT »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 01:32:43 PM »
amen

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 01:37:02 PM »
Age limit/.?  everyone who voted is older than you cocksucker.  take a hike.  you are only 17 by what you said.  when you joined dubcc that pic you took was from when you were 10 Elior.  you are the ass pirate of dubcc.

I'm 19, Urkle... I was never 10 on WCC, the pic was just of me at age 10, not so hard to put one and one together now, is it?...And if any of you nuthugging losers who started my following are above the age of 14, it'd be extremely shocking and sad. There are 1000s of memebers on WCC, only proven punk bitches like you would vote on something like this...PeACe

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 01:38:05 PM »
i'm 34.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »

I'm 19, Urkle...And if any of you losers who started my following are above the age of 14, it'd be extremely shocking and sad. There are 1000s of memebers on WCC, only proven punk bitches like you would vote on something like this...PeACe
no, only OGs voted on it, and only people much cooler than you are think you are a douchebag.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 01:39:24 PM »
NIK loves the cock     - 28 (82.4%)

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 01:41:38 PM »
Lets see if ya'll can get 28 people to step in here and say that, you know that would make your day, all of you...Obsessed losers... :loser:

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »
Which one sounds more reasonable? Hundreds of people being wrong and one guy being right or hundreds of people being right and 1 Jew being wrong

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 01:44:17 PM »
Which one sounds more reasonable? Hundreds of people being wrong and one guy being right or hundreds of people being right and 1 Jew being wrong
lol definatly one jew being wrong hahahaha

Throwback

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 01:45:05 PM »
no. nik is always right. even when hes wrong, hes right.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 01:46:22 PM »

Hundreds of people? Sparegeez, we know you're only 11, but come on now, how did you get to "hundreds"...It's no secret that I have a bigger fan-club than anyone on WCC, lots of respectable posters (which this board lacks) know this. But you still can't get more than 15 people to come in here and say that...

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 01:49:12 PM »

Hundreds of people? Sparegeez, we know you're only 11, but come on now, how did you get to "hundreds"...It's no secret that I have a bigger fan-club than anyone on WCC, lots of respectable posters (which this board lacks) know this. But you still can't get more than 15 people to come in here and say that...

If more than 30 people come on here and say they don't like you, will you leave?And yes NIK even at 11 years old I have a penis twice as big as your Jewish ass.