Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 17020 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »
^^What the fuck are you talking about? LMAO. Get 30 people to come in here and say they don't like me, you fucking pussies. Seriously though, this is getting really pathetic, how the hell do ya'll just discuss ME all day? I could never do it...PeACe

LOL all day? Because you spend your life on dubcc doenst mean everyone else does.

Again, not understanding English, are we? You don't have to spend your life on WCC in order to come on here and talk about how much you hate me every few hours throughout the day... and that's exactly what happens...PeACe

LOL

Not understanding english?

Again, i only log on in the evening. So just because YOU log on throughtout the day doesnt mean everyone else does. Do you understand this? Do i have to explain it in jewish?

I'd like it if you explained it in Jewish for me...

Then you out of fucking luck faggot. If you dont even understand this in your own fucking you should kill yourself right now.

I take it you can't explain it in Jewish...Aww, shucks!

But you basicly said it yourself that your life = dubcc

just be a fucking man and admit that.

I said that? I guess it must be true if I said it then!...Here, I'll say it again, maybe you can even put the first part in your sig!

My life is WCC and everyone is owning me, I'm not really at work getting paid to watch guys ride my nuts.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »
^^What the fuck are you talking about? LMAO. Get 30 people to come in here and say they don't like me, you fucking pussies. Seriously though, this is getting really pathetic, how the hell do ya'll just discuss ME all day? I could never do it...PeACe

LOL all day? Because you spend your life on dubcc doenst mean everyone else does.

Again, not understanding English, are we? You don't have to spend your life on WCC in order to come on here and talk about how much you hate me every few hours throughout the day... and that's exactly what happens...PeACe

LOL

Again, i only log on in the evening. So just because YOU log on throughtout the day doesnt mean everyone else does. Do you understand this? Do i have to explain it in jewish?

Then you out of fucking luck faggot. If you dont even understand this in your own fucking you should kill yourself right now.

I said that? I guess it must be true if I said it then!...Here, I'll say it again, maybe you can even put the first part in your sig!

My life is WCC and everyone is owning me, I'm not really at work getting paid to watch guys ride my nuts.

LOL you at work now, and your thinking about dubcc the whole time. Damn homie you dont have much excting things in your life huh.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2007, 12:01:04 PM »

LOL

LOL you at work now, and your thinking about dubcc the whole time. Damn homie you dont have much excting things in your life huh.

I'm not at work, I just told you that! I'm chilling at home with Larry H. Parker taking care of all my expenses...Now what else do you wanna ride my dick about?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »
Get of my nuts faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2007, 12:41:38 PM »
How can anyone hate someone on a FORUM this much??? Its puzzling...

No one said they hated him.

its either hate or obsession
10 threads about one guy is obsession, but i said hate giving you the benefit of the doubt ;)

If I was as fucking pathetic as yourself, I could go back and find 10 threads you have created about me.  So finally the truth comes out huh?

go back and find TEN
i only started 2, it was different i didnt try to get other people to gang up on you and shit and i wasnt racist, I clowned you for youre posts. I havent said shit about you for days, these fools dont let this NIK shit go...its much different.

oh wow, shit is too funny here

exactly, cmon tanner find the ten threads im waiting  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2007, 02:24:51 PM »
hahahahahaha

NIK, please do yourself a favour and delete your account now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2007, 02:28:28 PM »
Right after you man up and keep your end of our bet, BITCH. :-*

PLANT

« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2007, 02:28:41 PM »
30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2007, 02:31:34 PM »
You stupid nerd, 30 people didn't come in here and SAY they disliked me, that was my whole point in posting that in the other thread, to prove that you pussies will only vote on a poll and not actually reveal yourselves, you just proved me RIGHT...Wise up, son.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2007, 02:35:22 PM »
Plant i think its time to pull out the trump card
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

PLANT

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2007, 02:37:38 PM »
You stupid nerd, 30 people didn't come in here and SAY they disliked me, that was my whole point in posting that in the other thread, to prove that you pussies will only vote on a poll and not actually reveal yourselves, you just proved me RIGHT...Wise up, son.
whats the fuckin difference you hoe, what are you going to do if they actualy posted that they didnt like you? people voted and you lose.  go home and sniff some more ass with your boy Larry H Parker.

PLANT

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »
Plant i think its time to pull out the trump card
LMAO pull it out man!

SGV

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
Dude will never admit when he's wrong. Fucking kids, can never be wrong.

PLANT

« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2007, 02:41:29 PM »
Dude will never admit when he's wrong. Fucking kids, can never be wrong.
no shit.  I think he should delete his account immediatly