Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 16971 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
Larry H Parker ripoff Long Beach California

Company
Larry H Parker
Address:
350 San Antonio Dr.
Long Beach California 90807
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
562-427-2044
Fax: 

I was rear ended 11-04-05 during the course of of my job. On 2-13-06 I contacted Larry H Parker to handle the case. They are my 3rd law office now. As A result of the accedent my life has been A nightmare: I am unable to work, And I may never be able to go back to work, I am still in A lot of pain, I have not had any income sence the accedent, I have sold allmost everything I own now, Because my employer American Tow And Auto Repairs was not paying into workers comp Ins, Or State Dissability, The Labor Board won't do anything. And now I have mounting debts.

I am still being treated by A Docter for my injury on A lien. The man that rear ended me between 40-60 mph was talking on A cell phone while reaching down to the floor for A music cd had Auto Cub Ins, And to get to the point the law office of Larry H Parker keep telling me that I will have to pay for my medical bills and if I need money I need to get A job.

How dare thay say that to me after all the commercials I have seen saying that thay would fight for me. That is A big fat lie. I e-mailed the ACLU to try to get help but no responce. I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. It's all over for me now.

Chris
Garden Grove, California
U.S.A.

I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2007, 02:44:39 PM »
You stupid nerd, 30 people didn't come in here and SAY they disliked me, that was my whole point in posting that in the other thread, to prove that you pussies will only vote on a poll and not actually reveal yourselves, you just proved me RIGHT...Wise up, son.
whats the fuckin difference you hoe, what are you going to do if they actualy posted that they didnt like you? people voted and you lose.  go home and sniff some more ass with your boy Larry H Parker.

The difference is that you're pussies. That was my whole point in saying that, the vote was already at around 30 in the other thread when I made that comment...Stop being such an idiot. If you're gunna ride dick, at least try not being a dumbshit with it...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »
You stupid nerd, 30 people didn't come in here and SAY they disliked me, that was my whole point in posting that in the other thread, to prove that you pussies will only vote on a poll and not actually reveal yourselves, you just proved me RIGHT...Wise up, son.
whats the fuckin difference you hoe, what are you going to do if they actualy posted that they didnt like you? people voted and you lose.  go home and sniff some more ass with your boy Larry H Parker.

The difference is that you're pussies. That was my whole point in saying that, the vote was already at around 30 in the other thread when I made that comment...Stop being such an idiot. If you're gunna ride dick, at least try not being a dumbshit with it...PeACe
how am I a pussy?  over the internet you seriously going to sit there and call me a pussy?  and before you said you would pay someone 500 to come say something to your face?  LMFAO you are a joke you make youself look like a very angry jew then again when spoiled little rich jewish kids dont get there way this is the way they react i guess?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2007, 02:56:04 PM »
Not only are most of you pussies, but you're pathetic pussies at that...The funny thing is that there aren't even this many people who check out the G-Spot on a regular basis, let alone enter a thread to vote on something like this. Some of you guys had to actually be obsessed enough to make extra accounts and vote against me... :puke:

Of course I knew there would be 30+ votes on a poll, dumbshits, the point in the quote was to get you nutriders to find 30 people to SAY it, which you still can't, so this whole thread is a failure, just like PLANT's manhood.

SGV

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2007, 02:57:42 PM »
Since when did people become pussies for how they feel about someone?

Throwback

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2007, 02:58:50 PM »
since gangsta rap?

PLANT

« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2007, 02:59:55 PM »
Im more of a man than you will ever be in your whole life you lttle rich spoiled peice of shit...Daddys little boy, better go ask daddy for some laker tickets and if your short on the new 2007 kobe dildo im sure he will cover you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
Since when did people become pussies for how they feel about someone?

VVVV

also I find it very sad that there are 30 votes saying they don't like him, but only about 10 people in the thread that actually stated that.  Some of you guys are that pathetic, that you need to remain annonymous on a message board whether or not you like someone?  hahahaha. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2007, 03:09:47 PM »
Im more of a man than you will ever be in your whole life you lttle rich spoiled peice of shit...Daddys little boy, better go ask daddy for some laker tickets and if your short on the new 2007 kobe dildo im sure he will cover you

You're right. My dad buys me Laker tickets and I have a black Kobe dildo, good job being funny!

That'll never change the true pussiness of you bitching out of our bet, you little nerd.

PLANT

« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2007, 03:13:57 PM »

You're right. My dad buys me Laker tickets and I have a black Kobe dildo, good job being funny!

That'll never change the true pussiness of you bitching out of our bet, you little nerd.
why are you still trying hard to bring this up?>  I sent the shit, end of story....Im def not wasting my money on you to try and send it again, not now, not ever again.  I may send a nice, fat bag of shit to your doorstep tho ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2007, 03:17:52 PM »
You go ahead and do that, pussy...

SGV

« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2007, 03:35:28 PM »
"The difference is that you're pussies. That was my whole point in saying that"

The key word is "you're." Don't play yourself. You lumped everyone together with that statement.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
Stop getting all technical tryna ride my nuts, SGV, you know exactly what I'm saying...

Sparegeez

« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2007, 03:43:06 PM »
LOL at NIK accusing people of creating aliases to vote on polls when he did the exact same thing on the rookie of the year poll. Don't even try to deny it

ksizzle

• Lil Geezy
  • "Take a knee"
« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2007, 03:44:56 PM »