Author Topic: Patriots vs Chargers  (Read 611 times)

"THE" MoSav

Patriots vs Chargers
« on: January 11, 2007, 12:26:51 PM »
Damn, I CANT WAIT for this one!! Predictions?
Does anybody think Bellicheck is gonna have Rivers so confused it wont even be funny? Rivers will be the X-Factor imo because Bellicheck is gonna MAKE Rivers beat him, LT will get his, but its gonna come down to Rivers IMO cuz the Pats arent getting blown out. The only thing is, i have never seen the Pats as excited as they were last week. Maybe they used all there emotions last week and might have a let down..Gonna be interesting to see.. 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

Re: Patriots vs Chargers
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 01:18:54 PM »
Yeah the Patriots have the momentum in their direction, but the Chargers are still gonna take this one.

LT + Rivers + Merriman = a trip to the Superbowl
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 02:10:42 PM »
(Stole this from Sportsguy) But it is very true.

All I ask SD Fans is this. When they show a split screen on Sunday with Marty on one side and BB on the other ask yourselves who you want your money on? Just do not see how your great team gets past the rookie QB, and your rookie Coach, (And I do not want to hear the Marty does not call the plays nonsense; this is not Florida State where Bobby Bowden takes a nap during practice)

Better hope LT runs for 200....

Do not see any other way SD beats Brady and Bill.

Anywayz IMO the pats have the best coach, Qb, and are the best road team in the NFL all of this will = a win
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
MoSav is right, it's all on how Rivers plays. Rivers is a great 4th quarter QB, but that's not enough if your playing the Patriots. If the Chargers can keep it close, I'll take them over the Pats. I wish I could go to this game. :(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 02:50:59 PM »
I think the consensus in the media is that NE is gonna win, due to experience. They seem to think BRady and BB Are too much to overcome, LT needs to carry SD this week more then ever. I def think the Chargers need to jump out to an early lead..Keep Brady off the field..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 03:15:08 PM »
Your gonna see a lot of 4 wide reciever sets from the Pats. Brady is gonna get the ball out of his hands quickly and to a lot of different Wr's. Dont forget Brady's 7-1 in the playoffs. Also Rodney Harrison is out which is a big plus for Daygo 

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 03:56:14 PM »
It's interesting to see who the underdogg is in this game. I'm picking the underdogg for sure because I can already seeing this game being hella close.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 04:31:30 PM »
It's interesting to see who the underdogg is in this game. I'm picking the underdogg for sure because I can already seeing this game being hella close.
San diego is favored by 4. Anytime the Pats are gettin points its a great bet

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 04:35:12 PM »

I'm picking New England then.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »
new england...ive stated my reasons in a diiferent thread before...but yeah, im takin ne.
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 02:52:14 AM »

real talk..Brady and Bellicheck are just so hard to bet against..I like Brady alot, he is one of my fav players in the league but so Is LT and hes such an example on how the greats should act\play..I dont even know what to think  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 02:53:18 AM »
This has to be one of the toughest games to choose whose gonna win IN A LONG TIME...all the other games arent as much of a toss up as this IMO..NO vs PHI is the 2nd hardest to pick IMO..BALT over COLTS and CHI ove SEA in a close one..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 08:05:29 AM »
lol @ people talking about the Chargers like they know them.

Rodney Harrison is out for the game.

Patriots going with 4 below average wide receivers...yeah that will work I guess you didn't watch the Chargers versus Colts lol  ;D
And Peyton Manning had great WR's Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and some white dude.

If the Patriots can run the ball and confuse Rivers (3 turnovers) they have a fair chance to compete with the Chargers.

But I don't think that will happen

The Chargers did own the Patriots 41-17 last season in Foxboro  ;D
And that was with David Givens and Deion Branch, what will Tom Brady do now ?

Chargers 31
Patriots 17

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 09:04:20 AM »
anybody know a good site for NFL torrents? i want to see this

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 10:27:21 AM »
lol @ people talking about the Chargers like they know them.

Rodney Harrison is out for the game.

Patriots going with 4 below average wide receivers...yeah that will work I guess you didn't watch the Chargers versus Colts lol  ;D
And Peyton Manning had great WR's Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and some white dude.

If the Patriots can run the ball and confuse Rivers (3 turnovers) they have a fair chance to compete with the Chargers.

But I don't think that will happen

The Chargers did own the Patriots 41-17 last season in Foxboro  ;D
And that was with David Givens and Deion Branch, what will Tom Brady do now ?

Chargers 31
Patriots 17

says the Chargers fan.. ;)
The Pats are better then last year, however so are the Chargers. The Chargers will win because they have the best RB, best Te, Best DE, and the best run stuffing DL..In Turn, they can stop the run, get a constant pass rush, run the football, and use the middle of field Spreading everything else way out because they have the best tight end..thats why they will win  ;D
And the Pats will be able to confuse Rivers but the Chargers are just flat out better so they should get it done either way..
And LOL@ you thinking youre the only one that knows the Chargers  8) Give a Man Some Credit ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds