Author Topic: Patriots vs Chargers  (Read 604 times)

Lake Titicaca

Re: Patriots vs Chargers
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 11:30:41 AM »
lol @ people talking about the Chargers like they know them.

Rodney Harrison is out for the game.

Patriots going with 4 below average wide receivers...yeah that will work I guess you didn't watch the Chargers versus Colts lol  ;D
And Peyton Manning had great WR's Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and some white dude.

If the Patriots can run the ball and confuse Rivers (3 turnovers) they have a fair chance to compete with the Chargers.

But I don't think that will happen

The Chargers did own the Patriots 41-17 last season in Foxboro  ;D
And that was with David Givens and Deion Branch, what will Tom Brady do now ?

Chargers 31
Patriots 17

says the Chargers fan.. ;)
The Pats are better then last year, however so are the Chargers. The Chargers will win because they have the best RB, best Te, Best DE, and the best run stuffing DL..In Turn, they can stop the run, get a constant pass rush, run the football, and use the middle of field Spreading everything else way out because they have the best tight end..thats why they will win  ;D
And the Pats will be able to confuse Rivers but the Chargers are just flat out better so they should get it done either way..
And LOL@ you thinking youre the only one that knows the Chargers  8) Give a Man Some Credit ;D

If the Steelers couldn't confuse Rivers in the beginning of the year....Patriots don't have a freaking chance.

I give you more credit  8)

X-Factor for this game = Michael Turner aka Turner the Burner slash smash you in the mouth  ;D

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 03:30:20 PM »
This is the toughest game to predict IMO, I think the Chargers were the best team by far in the regular season but I actually think NE will win this game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 06:58:37 PM »

Patriots going with 4 below average wide receivers...yeah that will work I guess you didn't watch the Chargers versus Colts lol  ;D
And Peyton Manning had great WR's Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and some white dude.

If the Patriots can run the ball and confuse Rivers (3 turnovers) they have a fair chance to compete with the Chargers.

Chargers 31
Patriots 17

The Pats are better then last year, however so are the Chargers. The Chargers will win because they have the best RB, best Te, Best DE, and the best run stuffing DL..In Turn, they can stop the run, get a constant pass rush, run the football, and use the middle of field Spreading everything else way out because they have the best tight end..thats why they will win  ;D
And the Pats will be able to confuse Rivers but the Chargers are just flat out better so they should get it done either way..
And LOL@ you thinking youre the only one that knows the Chargers  8) Give a Man Some Credit ;D

If the Steelers couldn't confuse Rivers in the beginning of the year....Patriots don't have a freaking chance.

X-Factor for this game = Michael Turner aka Turner the Burner slash smash you in the mouth  ;D

Dont bet on that^^^ Its hard to be an X-factor with 5 carries and a few kickoff returns..LT is gonna get workhorsed on Sunday...
Steelers had a good defense HALF the year, when they played SD they played terrible defense..Pats defense is better and Bellicheck will outcoach Marty and the staff, if ANYONE can stifle the Chargers its Bellicheck

The Best of 3 Worlds

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »
i say the Chargers, but i wouldn't count the Pats out
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »

pats get 5.5

The Best of 3 Worlds

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »

pats get 5.5

yeah man thats what i'm saying, counting them out would be a dumb move, though i think SD is the best team in the NFL.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 11:51:18 PM »

pats get 5.5

yeah man thats what i'm saying, counting them out would be a dumb move, though i think SD is the best team in the NFL.
i think this is def the most intriguing matchup

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »
I hope the SC team takes it

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 05:08:46 AM »

Chargers 31
Patriots 17

Dont bet on that^^^ Its hard to be an X-factor with 5 carries and a few kickoff returns..LT is gonna get workhorsed on Sunday...
Steelers had a good defense HALF the year, when they played SD they played terrible defense..Pats defense is better and Bellicheck will outcoach Marty and the staff, if ANYONE can stifle the Chargers its Bellicheck

lol @ not knowing about Michael Turner I take my credit back immediately.

13 Games
80 ATT   
502 yards   
6.3 avg   
73 long    
2 TD   
7 (+20 yards)   
24 (1st downs)

The man is insane.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 05:20:21 AM »
anybody know a good site for NFL torrents? i want to see this

???

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 09:56:02 AM »
Damn, I'm pumped for this game.  It's gonna be fuckin dope.  I think I'd take the Pats and the points if I were gambling.  Actually, I'd wait and see what MoSav was picking cuz after yesterday i'd swear that nigga has a crystal ball or some shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 11:47:26 AM »
Damn, I'm pumped for this game.  It's gonna be fuckin dope.  I think I'd take the Pats and the points if I were gambling.  Actually, I'd wait and see what MoSav was picking cuz after yesterday i'd swear that nigga has a crystal ball or some shit.

I took Seattle +8.5 and Pats +5.5  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 11:51:49 AM »

Chargers 31
Patriots 17

lol @ not knowing about Michael Turner I take my credit back immediately.

13 Games
80 ATT

502 yards   
6.3 avg   
73 long    
2 TD   
7 (+20 yards)   
24 (1st downs)

The man is insane.

Take back youre credit, 80 carries in 13 games is 6 CARRIES a game...I said 5.. ::) bigg difference

I never said he wasnt a good player i just said that he gets 5 carries a game so its hard to be an X-FACTOR, plus its the playoffs, no reason to hold back and not give LT 30-40 carries...

@LOL at saying i dont know about Micheal Turner, i think hes gonna get a big contract next year and will be a starter somewhere..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:54:34 AM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
Patriots to win this tonight

Should be a cracking game, looking forward to it

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
Micheal Turner did end up with a td, BUT ONLY because LT was out because it came right after a 57 yd screen play...

And Wow Tom Brady leads one hell of a drive to end the first half to cut the lead to 14-10. Tom Brady is gonna have to will these guys to victory because you can tell that SD has so much more Talent on both sides of the ball then NE, Coaching and Brady is gonna have to be the difference just like we thought before the game. Brady threw 1 int, but 1 td. I look for a much better 2nd half. But he was great on that last drive, typical Brady.

The Best of 3 Worlds