Author Topic: Patriots vs Chargers  (Read 598 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Patriots vs Chargers
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2007, 08:51:30 PM »
I'd like to see the Saints vs the Colts for a high scoring game. That would be a tight ass superbowl.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2007, 11:39:36 PM »
honestly , all the colts have to do on d is get in front of brady's passes and pressure him into making mistakes. i don't really see the pats having a big running attack against the colts otherwise lousy run d (lets not put the colts on a high horse cuz of the KC game). the way brady gets his yards will be the determining factor of this game.  Manning however just has to RELAX and play HIS game, granted he was playing the FUCKING RAVES , one of the best defensive teams probably ever, he still eeked out a win with that horrible game. Like i said all peyton has to do is play like HIMSELF,like he did the last two times these teams have met, and it's the colts to the superbowl. they have vinatari ....so no botched field goals this time around.

i was right last week when i said this ...but the colts are going to win this one

the Colts should win, no excuses not too...But that Brady Bellicheck beast aint easy to overcome...

San Diego overcame it. They just couldn't overcome San Diego and gave the game away.

I may not give Brady enough credit but you give him too much. I never hear you mention Seymour or Bruschi. And when Brady started throwing INTs yesterday your first post was about how they aren't giving him enough time. If Peyton Manning played that game and made those same INTs you'd be all over him. Be consistent. If it's Manning's fault for not being able to play under pressure rather than the O-line's fault for letting the pressure come then the same should be said for Brady. I never came out and said Brady almost cost them the game with his INTs and if SD had won I wouldn't have said it was BRady's fault. I believe that any QB under enough pressure will throw bad passes because that's what happens, and I never put a team win on the shoulders of one QB. I have said Manning is the best QB, but I've never said they only win because of him or single him out above the other stars. Obviously at the moment he is the most imporant player but that's mainly because of who his replacement would be. They'd have no chance with Sorgi (in my mind) to win next week. They'd hurt bad with no Harrison, or Wayne, or Clark, or Sanders, or Harper, or Freeney, but they'd have people to step up (I mean if they lost any one of those guys, not every one of them) and still at least have a chance. However I think they'd still have a chance if the back up was Romo, or Garcia, or Favre, or Brees, or Vick, or even Plummer, Vince Young, and hell I'll even say Flutie. And of course if Brady as the back up they'd have a chance as well.

I have given the Pats defense credit before, i just havent singled out players what about Asante Samuel with his 10 int's? Ive just talked about the defense as a whole. And i did say Brady didnt play that good against the Chargers but he did make plays when he needed too and you cant deny that. I think Peyton Manning is great, but he hasnt won the big one thats all ive said..Maybe i do give Brady too much credit, but IMO he deserves alot of credit, as do the Pats run game, defense and coaching staff. And i have never once said Brady wins the games by himself, but i have said his WR's have never been great like Peytons have, and thats the truth! Im sure they will both play well this week, and to the BETTER TEAM i the win.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chad

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
GO PATS!!   8)
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser