Author Topic: Jadakiss OR Beanie Sigel  (Read 526 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jadakiss OR Beanie Sigel
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2001, 11:23:32 AM »
Sales dont have everything to do with talent, but lets be fair.  Beans is on Jay-Z's label..is Jay-Z's protege and he struggles for gold status.  If Beans was REAL good he should achieve platinum EASY.  Talent still does have SOMETHING to do with sales.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

RivieraIII

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2001, 11:41:07 AM »
ROC-A-FELLA ain't that big of a label. It has one of the biggest Hip Hop star on it, that's about it. Everyone else on the Roc is Gold (namely Bleek and Beans). And remember Jigga got Def Jam push, NOT Beanie Sigel and Bleek. Now, RUFF RYDERS has Interscope distribution, which is certainly not a bad thing when we know who pushed Em and Dre to zillion status. Plus, Jadakiss was overwhelmingly anticipated, more so than Beanie Sigel. And Kiss already dropped 3 (THREE!!!!) videos whereas Beans just released his 2nd video (way too late anyway) but they're both Gold (Jada ain't platinum yet, dawg)... BOTTOM LINE: I was just talkin' RHYMIN SKILLS anyway, so u CANNOT question my viewpoint coz it's just a matter of taste. I'm right and guess what homie: u right TOO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2001, 03:32:15 PM »
They're both OooooK, but I like Beanie better...

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2001, 03:20:58 AM »
i like both of em....and heard all the diss songs....
and BEANIE came with it.....
then that shit that sum1 said bout the concert n PHILLY
i read that & BEANIE made his ass look stoopid........
not 2 mention n the past year or 2
JADA hasnt been comin with it.....
i mean 4 everybody that was peepin them
around RESERVOIR DOGS time & like
DAM...DOOD GOT SUM SHIT......
but when i heard KISS THE GAME GOODBYE
i was dissappointed.....

FROM ALLHIPHOP.COM

The beef between Beanie Sigel and Jadakiss just will not go away as battle ensued on Sigel’s Philly homefront. At the annual Powerhouse concert, which is sponsored by Philadelphia's WUSL Power 99 FM, Jada incensed the crowd by launching verses at Philly's hometown hero. Jada performed after sets by Mr. Cheeks, Fabolous and Noreaga. After some crowd participation, it appeared that Kiss had won the Philly crowd over.
However, once Kiss then broke into a freestyle aiming lines at Beans, old wounds were made fresh again.

Jadakiss says:
"Send Sigel a wire that I'm ridin' again/We getting’ it on/throw your mans leg on the lawn/he cant walk/put your brothers tongue in the mail/he can't talk/kissin’ the ring or kissin’ the dirt/I’m in the back of the limo liftin’ his skirt/rippin’ your earth/blowin’ weed in a corona deluxe/phony niggas wanna roll in the truck but they don’t know what was up/fuckin’ with killas we fucking with scrillas/im the prince of the hood, I’m the one who wrote the criminal pillars."

According to witnesses, the crowd began to boo when they realized Beans was being dissed. As Kiss continued the jeers got louder and, according to witnesses, a rain of everything from Water bottles to car keys pelted the stage.

After Kiss exited the stage, an out of breath Beanie Sigel made an appearance. Apparently, Sigel was notified of the diss and made it to the stage as Kiss was leaving.

Sigel says:
"I’ma do this right...(shhhh)...I’m thinkin’ about fucking his mom and lettin’ him watch/I’m takin his time I’m takin’ his watch/I’m takin’ his grime, putting five 8's on his block/ He a bitch without the pocket book and the ring/how you talk that Pac shit and you rolled with big/ I thought that chump blew trees with em, pushed V's with em,
Couldn’t wait to go on tours across seas with ‘em/ look it here, why this nigga took it here, I earned my spot/ Jay had to put me there I burnt his block gasoline sent in the air the burn of the glock, fifty shots sittin’ in there, now picture if I splatter his mask…Sheik will be happy, P will be a sad, bitch…His reign on the top be short like leprechauns/as I crush his weak rap flow like Cappadons/getting’ his ass and I still fast on Ramada/ I’ll still rock his bells like L I’m a phenomenon....

I was like ITS OVER
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"