Author Topic: i just caught 2 wiggers red handed trying to break into my car  (Read 395 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: i just caught 2 wiggers red handed trying to break into my car
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 08:35:36 PM »
fuck wiggers, theyre like cocroaches. you can kill a bunch of them, but they just keep showing up.
LMFAO!!!! LMAO!!! LOL!!

That was a fuckin' good one. 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »
thats why you need to buy a gun, a fully at that

thats not a good example to set for little michelle.. :nawty:

its ok michelle, I know you are too young for guns, you are still sticking lincoln logs up your vagina

Tanner dont get mad because BEATZ is enough of a man to chase after and scare off the dudes that were breaking into his car, and you werent. You "say" that you were in the gym, but admit it Tanner you saw the whole act and were too shook to do shit about it, you were probably thinking "Oh man, i dont wanna get hurt those guys might have guns or something." Fuckin Faggot  :camp: :loser:

Thats totally true.  And then I thought, "hey there is this fuckin loser from wcc that is on my nuts like babypowder.  I lost a bet to her and owe her $100.  I told this lil' girl to come collect the winnings and even bring her lil girlfriend scary spice.  Guess what, the lil' girl was scared, is still scared, and always be scared.  I guess thats one bet that I will never have to pay up on.  Damn, I sure am glad I am not a coward like that, I sure as hell don't know how I would live with myself."

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »
Damn man you should of put on your nikes and chased them fuckin' basterds!! Then knock the fuckin' shit out of them cuz they was prolly laughing at you the whole time.....so hurting them would of been the way to go. ;D

Nah, but that's some fucked up shit. Least you ain't missin' anythang. They didn't take nuthin' right?
Thats why i always got jordans on
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
Run wigga run wigga........
NO MORE WAR