Author Topic: Some nigga got caught jacking off.  (Read 952 times)

Raphael

Re: Some nigga got caught jacking off.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 03:24:54 AM »
LMFAO! @ all the stories

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 06:03:20 AM »
Some dude at school hated our english teacher so much he did the unthinkable, he called one of his friends a jerkoff and the teacher yelled at him about it and then he told him what a jerkoff was, and dude pulled out his dick and started stroking it, shit was all over the news too, come to think of it, the news went to my highschool and middle school a lot over a lot of controversies, lol

The teacher did or the kid?

One of my friends beat it in class before, busted on this chicks ass.  She was walking around with a jiz stain on er jeans that whole day.  I didnt see it myself but it was confirmed in our group that its true.

Lololol stop that, i'd go home and change my trousers if that happened, dirty stain XD!
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 06:14:49 AM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 06:58:48 AM »
some guy at my old skool did the same thing, except he didnt get caught until the teacher walked by. the funny part was, he busted on the teachers leg, and the teacher was a GUY  :o

That's fuckin' disgusting!

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2007, 02:44:55 PM »
One thing I heard about someone I went to Jr. High with was he got in a bunch of shit for busting one in his hand and putting it in a disabled girl's hair. I didn't believe it at first until I heard the same story from a complete stranger that went to highschool with him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2007, 02:53:29 PM »
lmao couple of months back i went into the restroom of this burger joint and caught the ups dude jacking off into the sink with the little ass brown shorts they were around his ankles,  :puke: i was thinking, "lock the fucking door asshole!!!!!"

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2007, 02:56:15 PM »
One thing I heard about someone I went to Jr. High with was he got in a bunch of shit for busting one in his hand and putting it in a disabled girl's hair. I didn't believe it at first until I heard the same story from a complete stranger that went to highschool with him.

lmao thats cold.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2007, 04:35:25 PM »
lmao couple of months back i went into the restroom of this burger joint and caught the ups dude jacking off into the sink with the little ass brown shorts they were around his ankles,  :puke: i was thinking, "lock the fucking door asshole!!!!!"

lock the door?

thats it?
hahahhahaha

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2007, 04:44:41 PM »
HAHA, back in Jr. High school, friends of mine caught this girl pleasuring herself with a carrot in foods class, even now, almost 8 years later, we still know her as "Carrot Girl"

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2007, 05:00:16 PM »

lock the door?

thats it?
hahahhahaha

yeah what was i supposed to think? whatever dudes problem was its non of my business. im just like what if some kid would have walked in there?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »
HAHA, back in Jr. High school, friends of mine caught this girl pleasuring herself with a carrot in foods class, even now, almost 8 years later, we still know her as "Carrot Girl"

Carrot girl? That's rich XD Kinda sharp though to be putting in a girl, was she fit at all? A carrot in food class....Dammmmn loloololol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 06:10:07 PM »
hahahahahaha

ecrazy

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2007, 06:32:57 PM »

Carrot girl? That's rich XD Kinda sharp though to be putting in a girl, was she fit at all? A carrot in food class....Dammmmn loloololol.
I swear, almost all of san dimas can tell you who that is...sad in a way, kinda fucked up how this is still being kept up

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »

I swear, almost all of san dimas can tell you who that is...sad in a way, kinda fucked up how this is still being kept up
She needs to move.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 09:36:12 PM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]