Author Topic: The sun is up, but...  (Read 147 times)

GangstaBoogy

The sun is up, but...
« on: January 14, 2007, 02:22:30 PM »
...its like 20 fuckin degrees outside. What the hell is goin on?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: The sun is up, but...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »
20 Centigrade? That's hot compared to like england and stuff lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 04:21:37 PM »
I know FUCK

Southern Cali = ICE AGE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 04:24:19 PM »
yester it was like 7 o clock am, i went to feed my dog and his water cbowl was froze. i was like holy shit and i live in california!

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 04:27:09 PM »
yester it was like 7 o clock am, i went to feed my dog and his water cbowl was froze. i was like holy shit and i live in california!

damn that's fucked up, why you keepin your dog outside during the night in this weather?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »
The weather is really strange this year. We were still in the 40s up until a couple weeks ago. Now it really feels like a Minnesota winter cause it's maybe 1 or 2 degrees outside. For you overseas folks, that's about -17C.

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 04:46:40 PM »
fuck. we got this warm winter over here. 12C right about now. when it should be lik -5C

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »

damn that's fucked up, why you keepin your dog outside during the night in this weather?
that nigga got a ful dog house wit a door, and hes a labradore they can live in snow!

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 05:05:37 PM »

that nigga got a ful dog house wit a door, and hes a labradore they can live in snow!

still, don't you think he would be more comfortable in the house?

I take it your don't like your dog all THAT much

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 05:08:54 PM »
we got the warmest winter ever (as far as the technology to estimate it goes back)
it's not even a real winter lol. I mean there's no snow whatsoever and you can go out without a jacket all the time. for the usual standards over here, that's insane.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 05:10:36 PM »

fuck u, my dogg is the shit, but his hair always falls out and i dont like that shit. so fuck u again

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 05:12:40 PM »

fuck u, my dogg is the shit, but his hair always falls out and i dont like that shit. so fuck u again

relax my nig, I'm just sayin.... dogs like to be warm ya know..... if you don't like the hair on him then why did you get him?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 05:14:55 PM »

relax my nig, I'm just sayin.... dogs like to be warm ya know..... if you don't like the hair on him then why did you get him?
ive had him for like 4 years i raised that nigga since he was 2 weeks old, but my moms dont like him in the house cause of the hair. and when we got him from the breeder she said hes a "hot lab" which means hes a outdoors dog.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 05:45:21 PM »
...its like 20 fuckin degrees outside. What the hell is goin on?

The sun is up, but Gangsta Boogy's having a Cloudy day, 14-2..all for nothing  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 06:15:57 PM »
that was a low blow...no homo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"