Author Topic: I don't want Crooked I to drop an Album yet.  (Read 494 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
I don't want Crooked I to drop an Album yet.
« on: January 14, 2007, 09:58:36 PM »
What's the big rush for a Crooked I album?  He has a lot of tracks out there and a lot of mix tapes.  If he drops an album, unfortunately its gonna flop.  If its gonna take months for SNoop and Game to go Platinum how would a Crooked I album do?  I don't wanna see this great talent drop an album and flop.  The reason Suge didnt drop a Crooked album is because dude has no buz.  He has buzz with us underground WestCoast heads but thats about it.  Crooked I is my second fav MC of all time but dropping an album with the current situation would be a waste of a great talent.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: I don't want Crooked I to drop an Album yet.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 10:06:51 PM »
I wouldn't worry about Crooked I releasing an album anytime soon. :P

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 10:17:36 PM »
Expect the album this year.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 11:21:41 PM »
i wish. that'd be dope though.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 11:26:41 PM »
Depends on how much promotion he puts into the album. If he releases it as more of a west coast thing, then it wouldn't really matter if it was released tomorrow or ever.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 01:15:00 AM »

true lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 01:29:45 AM »
He HAD a buzz, but it died down. Nobody is gonna cop his shit now.

Same shit woulda happened to Game if he got all that buzz back in 05 and never dropped an album. Crooked blew his opportunity.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 01:36:44 AM »
i really dont care if his album "flops"...i just want that album to be released... i mean..why not release two albums this year? :) stop hype up the album so much imo...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 02:20:17 AM »
he should just release the album....fuck a buzzzz..lol

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 02:39:17 AM »
S: Crooked I we wanna ask you about the album, whats the situation on that?

Crooked I: Yea, its still comin. Its comin.

;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 02:39:35 PM »
What's the big rush for a Crooked I album?  He has a lot of tracks out there and a lot of mix tapes.  If he drops an album, unfortunately its gonna flop.  If its gonna take months for SNoop and Game to go Platinum how would a Crooked I album do?  I don't wanna see this great talent drop an album and flop.  The reason Suge didnt drop a Crooked album is because dude has no buz.  He has buzz with us underground WestCoast heads but thats about it.  Crooked I is my second fav MC of all time but dropping an album with the current situation would be a waste of a great talent.
Fuck How Much He Sells Or If He Flops!! Quality is Quality! I KNow I Would Buy It! THat Fucker Has To release Some SHit Quik! THat Bitch Has Been Wating For The Perfect Time For The Past 5 Years! THat Fool AInt Never Gonna FInd A Good Time! He Has To Just Put Something Out! These Fagets Want To Sell 3 Million of the Bat! I know he has a lot of good shit! He should just put the album out already! THat fool is getting me pissed, talking bout its coming and he always lagging it! Fuck his mix-tapes! I want classic singles n shit! CLassic album! He dont need to sell 3 million for it to be classic! That fool has been in the game for like a decade and he cant make a fucken album! THe fans have a right to be mad! THat fool should just stop bragging bout how sick of a spitter he is and put a album out!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 02:50:39 PM »
He HAD a buzz, but it died down. Nobody is gonna cop his shit now.

Same shit woulda happened to Game if he got all that buzz back in 05 and never dropped an album. Crooked blew his opportunity.

its so so true..

crooked i's album is gonna be a dissapointment.. ain't nobody EVER been in the game 10 years without dropping an album that made good after all that time.. EVER.. theres a reason why some cats bounce from label to label..

he always lagging it! Fuck his mix-tapes! I want classic singles n shit! CLassic album! He dont need to sell 3 million for it to be classic! That fool has been in the game for like a decade and he cant make a fucken album! THe fans have a right to be mad! THat fool should just stop bragging bout how sick of a spitter he is and put a album out!

yup.. saying some of the same things i think too...

that bragging makes him seem like he's lost his HUNGER.. thats the thing.. new cats have that hunger.. if he's making enough paper to survive.. and he must if he really owns that benz etc.. then he aint got the hunger he had back on the tracks he stood out on back in the day..

most rappers fuck up on their second project through lack of hunger, being caught up in the fame and their own hype.. i've been thinking crook's somewhere in that zone for some time..

if you THINK you're the shit.. you dont try as hard..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:55:05 PM by Seer - San »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 03:24:24 PM »
This nigga said what's the big rush. I guess 8 years wasn't a long enough wait for you.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 03:28:49 PM »
dude, why the hell do you think crooked I will go platinum?  Maybe if he dropped his album in the mid 90's he would have a chance at going platinum, but not nowadays.  He would have to completely change his style.  but anyways, I don't think u need to worry about him dropping an album anytime soon, or possibly ever.