Poll

How many freebies will Wade be given in tonights game (1/15/07)  against the Lakers

Under 5 (Holy shit!)
0 (0%)
5-10
0 (0%)
10-15
2 (22.2%)
15-20
2 (22.2%)
20-25
2 (22.2%)
Over 25 (Gee, what a shocker...)
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: How Many Freethrows Will Wade Shoot Tonight?~Official Lakers VS. Heat MLK Thread  (Read 1859 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Actually i dont think kobe has ever beat the heat since shaq was traded

Wrong.
when was this?

http://www.nba.com/games/20060116/MIALAL/boxscore.html

S.Parker          40:29     1-7     0-2     3-4     0    2     2     3     1     0     0     0     5

:-X

Good job pointing out the most negative thing in the game for the Lakers...LMFAO!

PLANT

anyways, Im not sure what his average is per game, but I voted 10-15.  Its really not that hard to believe he gets to the line all the time.  Hes not a very good outside shooter, and he relies on his drives to the basket to score his points.  Hes a slasher, and dont got the nickname "flash" for no reason.  Whether he gets calls or not, he prolly goes to the hoop more than any other SG in the league.  Not that Kobe couldnt, but hes a better shooter and doesnt have to rely on going to the hoop to score all his points.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

See VVV

One of the worst calls of all time
https://www.youtube.com/v/aySGUzzxjGE

Please notice: That was in crunch time in 4th quarter too.

I am disgusted, appauled, and offended that more fans dont speak up and voice their disgust.

This happened even worse in the playoffs last year.

He travels 3 times on that play ^.  He takes 3 steps first of all without dribbling....one.  Then he switches anchors....two....then he switches anchors....again....three.

https://www.youtube.com/v/cFSd5YE63Dw   
....Wades patented traveling spin move.

https://www.youtube.com/v/5y8nI1PPYOk

^ Here is 1 of the 5 phantom fouls posted on youtube...the final one..that gave heat the game...and these 5 are just from game 6....I wont post them all...you can search for "phantom foul" on youtube for yourself.  But I will post one of them.

Examples of Lebron's preferrential treatment.
https://www.youtube.com/v/hH73R9GIbXg
https://www.youtube.com/v/lhbM6uuCt74
https://www.youtube.com/v/HHGmgZkdK8A

Kobe Vs Wade -Officiating.
Its funny because wade gets the most preferrential treatment , while kobe gets the least.  He is flat out the most disresepected superstar player ever. If kobe got the calls wade gets, he would average 25 FTA per game. If your going to call those  Pu$$y touch fouls and phatnom calls, then kobe should get 2 free throws on every play.

Examples of Bias against Bryant

1)
2)
3)

NBA OFFICIALS IN GENERAL

NBA officials are the worst of any sport.

They are all old, senile and elderly.

The officials dont get penalized for bad calls, and they fail to use replays during disputes.

I did my part by emailing ronnie nun and making that vid, but more fans should speak out.  You should email Ronnie Nunn or call david stern and tell them your against the officiating.  I would suggest boycotting their products but thats hard to do.

WHY DO WADE/LEBRON GET FAVORABLE CALLS AND PREFERRENTIAL TREATMENT?

Simple....money, marketing, and profits.

Lebron and Wade do attack frequently, so im not saying all their calls are illicit.

BUT,

They dont have jumpshots....they are one-dimensional players that only get their points of layups/dunks and free throws....they have not shot.  They aren't skill players like Kobe, Arenas, Tmac, Dirk, Melo.

So NBA decides to bail them out.

They (NBA, media, espn, nike, converse, etc) want Wade/LBJ to be leaders of NBA....so they boost their PPG by doing this.

WHY DOESN'T KOBE GET CALLS?

A couple of reasons

1) Negative Auroa....They dont like him.  It goes all the way back to the colorodo incident...So they treat him with disdain.
2) Stubborness....Kobe is determined on getting a call sometimes, he is stubborn, he will keep attacking and he will force the ref to blow the whistle....but a lot of times, the officials are just as stubborn as he is and they too wont blow the whistle for the exact same reason.
3) Supreme Domination.....Face it Kobe averaged 35.4 PPG on questionable officiating....in a season were he should have gotten more freethrows.

In a league where David stern is not allowing players to use their hands on defense...that would make in impossible to gaurd kobe...

You cant guard kobe with hands or without....so...blowing the whistle would just be unfair....hes too good already...if they gave him the calls...it would just be unfair...inhuman domination. 

PLANT

Im not saying Wade doesnt get calls from the refs, but if you go to the basket the amount of times he does, hes bound to get calls.  Its no different than the calls Dirk been getting lately.  Anyone see the Dallas/Raptor game on sunday?  That guy gets more calls than a lawyers secretary!  Geez!
Dirk, Vince, Kobe, TMac, Wade, LBJ....they all get calls, its not only Wade.  Like I said, the others are better shooters and dont really have to rely on going to the basket every play to score.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 04:52:16 PM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Im not saying Wade doesnt get calls from the refs, but if you go to the basket the amount of times he does, hes bound to get calls.  Its no different than the calls Dirk been getting lately.  Anyone see the Dallas/Raptor game on sunday?  That guy gets more calls than a lawyers secretary!  Geez!
Dirk, Vince, Kobe, TMac, Wade, LBJ....they all get calls, its not only Wade.  Like I said, the others are better shooters and dont really have to rely on going to the basket every play to score.

Wade going to the basket all on its own is usually a no-call in his favor to begin with, considering his 4 step signature slash or his 720 spin-move...

PLANT

Wade going to the basket all on its own is usually a bad call, with his 4 step signature slash or his 720 spin-move...
either way you look at it, if you go to the basket, youre going to get calls.  We used to get so pissed at Vince when he played here because he would sit outside and shoot jumpers all game, when everyone damn well knows he can attack the basket better than anyone the L.  I give Wade credit for knowing his strengths and going to the basket.

ecrazy

Enough to make laker fans cry and complain and find more excuses for being losers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Enough to make laker fans cry and complain and find more excuses for being losers.

Holy fuck, are you kidding me? LOLOLOLOLOLOL! The Clipper fan just called the Lakers losers... :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looking forward  8)

Shaq aint playin?  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

Nobody is saying those guys don't get calls. Shiet even Kobe got 20 free-throw attempts in 3 quarters against Dallas last year. But NOBODY gets as many bail out calls, touch calls, or phantom calls as Wade. All you have to do is stand in front of him and you'll get a whistle blown on you. There's a reason so many coaches/players are complaining about him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

Holy fuck, are you kidding me? LOLOLOLOLOLOL! The Clipper fan just called the Lakers losers... :laugh:

that's exactly what I was gonna post.

"THE" MoSav

He'll shoot 27 ft's exactly tonight heard it here

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

Here it goes...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO, TNT just posted up a funny fact:
Dwyane Wade-
9 FT attempts in losses, 13 FT attempts in wins

3:00 left in the 1st quarter and so far he went to the line twice (hitting 3 of 4), BOTH on blatant bullshit calls. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Not bad, Wade only has 11 FT's with 5:35 left in the 3rd...LOL, Steve Kerr just called 'em out on it, claiming "The Staples crowd feels that Wade is getting to the line for every little thing, while the Lakers are getting roughed up with no whistles"... David Stern, it's getting too obvious. :-X

Now a technical on Kobe...Figures. :-\