Poll

How many freebies will Wade be given in tonights game (1/15/07)  against the Lakers

Under 5 (Holy shit!)
0 (0%)
5-10
0 (0%)
10-15
2 (22.2%)
15-20
2 (22.2%)
20-25
2 (22.2%)
Over 25 (Gee, what a shocker...)
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: How Many Freethrows Will Wade Shoot Tonight?~Official Lakers VS. Heat MLK Thread  (Read 1863 times)

GangstaBoogy

Wade with 11 free-throw attempts. The Lakers with 10 free-throw attempts  :-X
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^The worst part about that is

Points in the Paint:     
Heat - 28     
Lakers - 34

29 total free throws in the first 3 quarters for Miami, 10 for the Lakers. Game is at Staples Center...Absolutely amazing.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
^^The worst part about that is

Points in the Paint:     
Heat - 28     
Lakers - 34

29 total free throws in the first 3 quarters for Miami, 10 for the Lakers. Game is at Staples Center...Absolutely amazing.
man the lakers need to stop fouling.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Are you even watching the game? LMAO. AGAIN...Kobe blatantly hacked, grabbed across the arm and shoved in the back on a shot, no whistle, even the TNT commentators pointed it out, showed it on reply, and said it was CLEARLY a foul...It's TOO MUCH. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Kobe gets fouled on the next 2 plays after that post, still no call...Truly disturbing if you're a Laker fan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

AGAIN. No foul for Kobe, YES foul for Wade, 1 play after the other. :puke:

ecrazy

LMAO @ you guys making excuses for them...its the foul calls, its the refs, obviously its everything else but the players fault for not playing at the same level as the other team  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Excuses for what? Lakers are winning through all this madness...Are you even watching, or just runnin your mouth like always?

swangin and bangin

OVERTIME

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMFAO! Last play of the game, Kobe for the win, no whistle, BLATANT CONTACT ALL OVER THE PLACE, RAY CHARLES SAW THAT SHIT FROM THE GRAVE...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just wanna see how ridiculous this can get.

ecrazy

What about that Obvious Offensive foul at the end of the game.....damn refs dont call nothing, if the heat lose its because the ref's dont make any calls like that one, that would have won the game for the heat

GangstaBoogy

This is fuckin disgusting! I've never seen a team get so robbed at home. Walton and Kobe both got hacked multiple times in the pain with NO FOUL called. I hope Wade gets run over by a fuckin bus.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

LOL@ Kobe not calling that last call as he drove down the lane..HE GOT FUCKIN HACKED...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What about that Obvious Offensive foul at the end of the game.....damn refs dont call nothing, if the heat lose its because the ref's dont make any calls like that one, that would have won the game for the heat

LMFAOOOOOO! Get out of here, Clippers fan.

swangin and bangin

This is fuckin disgusting! I've never seen a team get so robbed at home. Walton and Kobe both got hacked multiple times in the pain with NO FOUL called. I hope Wade gets run over by a fuckin bus.
walton chocked on the three pointer