Poll

How many freebies will Wade be given in tonights game (1/15/07)  against the Lakers

Under 5 (Holy shit!)
0 (0%)
5-10
0 (0%)
10-15
2 (22.2%)
15-20
2 (22.2%)
20-25
2 (22.2%)
Over 25 (Gee, what a shocker...)
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: How Many Freethrows Will Wade Shoot Tonight?~Official Lakers VS. Heat MLK Thread  (Read 1858 times)

"THE" MoSav

What about that Obvious Offensive foul at the end of the game.....damn refs dont call nothing, if the heat lose its because the ref's dont make any calls like that one, that would have won the game for the heat

are you serious? Kobe got fuckin hacked, LOL! Are you watching the game? And you cant tell me im being biased, im a kings fan  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL@ Kobe not calling that last call as he drove down the lane..HE GOT FUCKIN HACKED...

Mind-boggling.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
^^Are you even watching the game? LMAO. AGAIN...Kobe blatantly hacked, grabbed across the arm and shoved in the back on a shot, no whistle, even the TNT commentators pointed it out, showed it on reply, and said it was CLEARLY a foul...It's TOO MUCH. :grumpy:
u want some tissue i got that 2 play for ur eyes. yes im watchin the game drinking a lil merlot u know how we do it in the Hills
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

swangin and bangin

heat would have had it won if jason williams wasnt a dumb jew takin crazy ass three pointers and almost airballing, thats why no body likes his ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What a great strip by Wade, I think it was so good that Kobe's arm almost fell off...I know someone is gunna release a video of this game exposing the refs, like the Cavs one and the Boston one...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

This got to be one of the worst jobs I've ever seen of the refs keeping it close.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 09:51:12 PM by Now_I_Know »

ecrazy

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Poor Elior

"THE" MoSav

^^Are you even watching the game? LMAO. AGAIN...Kobe blatantly hacked, grabbed across the arm and shoved in the back on a shot, no whistle, even the TNT commentators pointed it out, showed it on reply, and said it was CLEARLY a foul...It's TOO MUCH. :grumpy:
u want some tissue i got that 2 play for ur eyes. yes im watchin the game drinking a lil merlot u know how we do it in the Hills

i prefer white zin

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
u guys see that play where wade got hacked and the refs didnt call a foul?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ecrazy

Fuckin Refs, Horrible, All those missed fouls the heat had, it was obvious the refs were on the lakers side the entire game, ridiculous!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Anyone see Wade flop without the help of the refs on the last play...LOL! Then he atcually had the nerve to get upset?

This game summed up pretty much what every Laker fan has been saying... :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

Anyone see Wade flop without the help of the refs on the last play...LOL! Then he atcually had the nerve to get upset?

This game summed up pretty much what every Laker fan has been saying... :laugh:

Lol don't you find it hilarious when Wade complains about NOT getting a call? I guess 13 wasn't enough for him.

:raisetheroof:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

We won  8) fuck D-Whistle and this wack ass Stern  :loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuckin Refs, Horrible, All those missed fouls the heat had, it was obvious the refs were on the lakers side the entire game, ridiculous!!!

LMAO@Wade running into a standing still Brian Cook on the last play and not getting his usual BS call being a foul. :grumpy:

Dwyane Wade-
11-13 FT
Kobe Bryant-
3-3 FT

Heat-
31 FTA
Lakers-
20 FTA

Heat-
42 Points in the Paint
Lakers-
44 Points in the Paint

Stay out of my thread if you're only gunna be in here cuz you're an annoying bitter Clipper fan...PeACe

swangin and bangin

We won  8) fuck D-Whistle and this wack ass Stern  :loser:
fuckin jason williams lost it for it?