Poll

How many freebies will Wade be given in tonights game (1/15/07)  against the Lakers

Under 5 (Holy shit!)
0 (0%)
5-10
0 (0%)
10-15
2 (22.2%)
15-20
2 (22.2%)
20-25
2 (22.2%)
Over 25 (Gee, what a shocker...)
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: How Many Freethrows Will Wade Shoot Tonight?~Official Lakers VS. Heat MLK Thread  (Read 1860 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Fuckin Refs, Horrible, All those missed fouls the heat had, it was obvious the refs were on the lakers side the entire game, ridiculous!!!

LMAO@Wade running into a standing still Brian Cook on the last play and not getting his usual BS call being a foul. :grumpy:

Dwyane Wade-
11-13 FT
Kobe Bryant-
3-3 FT

Heat-
31 FTA
Lakers-
20 FTA

Heat-
42 Points in the Paint
Lakers-
44 Points in the Paint

Stay out of my thread if you're only gunna be in here cuz you're an annoying bitter Clipper fan...PeACe

yea fuck the clippers the W's spanked that ass earlier today. Hey Nik these fools need to quit riddin our nuts huh
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

wcsoldier

^^^ wtf you talking about, refs kept this game closed... even without these weak shots from J.Williams , Miami wouldn't had won  :-X

swangin and bangin

how u gona call a foul on wade, hes a gaurd

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Did anyone from LA catch Matt Money Smith talking about the referee discrepency in tonights game on KLAC? So many callers took notice in what went on in tonights game and voiced it on his post-game show, I'm glad that the whole world gets to see this on TNT...

Anyways, the main focus now should be on the victory...We are now above Utah, which is amazing, considering the outstanding start Utah had and the injuries key Laker players have been sustaining all season long!  :o :o :o

ecrazy

^answer this elior, why must you put blames on everything else when the laker lose but the lakers? just answer the question elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^answer this elior, why must you put blames on everything else when the laker lose but the lakers? just answer the question elior

What in the fuck? The Lakers didn't lose tonight. E-Crazy, even you can do better than that. :laugh:

ecrazy

^^thats beyond the point, you know damn straight you do that, just answer the question and quit beating around the bush

GangstaBoogy

Did anyone from LA catch Matt Money Smith talking about the referee discrepency in tonights game on KLAC? So many callers took notice in what went on in tonights game and voiced it on his post-game show, I'm glad that the whole world gets to see this on TNT...

Everyone (minues Wade nuttriders) know that he gets a bunch of bs calls. The refs aren't gonna stop, I'm just waiting for a player to get tired of it and body slam that nigga (hint hint: Rasheed).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^thats beyond the point, you know damn straight you do that, just answer the question and quit beating around the bush

How can I answer a question that's not true? This thread in its own proves that your common sense is pretty much non-existant, I was questioning the officiating throughout the game as the Lakers were leading the whole way...

Like I said...
Stay out of my thread if you're only gunna be in here cuz you're an annoying bitter Clipper fan...PeACe

PLANT

Forget Kobe or Wade, you guys are lucky Cook had 25 & 10 cuz thats a huge game for him.

wcsoldier

^^^^ lucky is a strong word ... Cook can hit open jumpers like it was nothing on a regular basis... he just has to stay out of foul trouble and find his groove..

swangin and bangin

^^^^ lucky is a strong word ... Cook can hit open jumpers like it was nothing on a regular basis... he just has to stay out of foul trouble and find his groove..
THAT NIGGA MADE 2 3'S BACK TO BACK IN THE FIRST MINNUTE.

rik

Forget Kobe or Wade, you guys are lucky Cook had 25 & 10 cuz thats a huge game for him.

Nah man Cook has been playing at a high level recently.

wcsoldier

Watch this , http://www.sendspace.com/file/ija849.... that"s horrible  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nah man Cook has been playing at a high level recently.

Word...Cook does this shit all the time, he obviously has the skill... now it's just a matter of whether he can do it consistantly or not.