Author Topic: Where is Da pink panther??  (Read 194 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where is Da pink panther??
« on: January 16, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »
 ??? 8)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Where is Da pink panther??
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 01:44:50 PM »
i was wondering the same thing?
Hey Oklin i could have swore youre Karam was like in the 30's last week, now its the 90's? Which Mod's dick you been sucking?  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 01:48:29 PM »
Hey Oklin i could have swore youre Karam was like in the 30's last week, now its the 90's? Which Mod's dick you been sucking?  >:(
i was once at 210 or something.. then i started to pis off people by being pedophile, homo and making fun of everything hehe.. and i also was a big part of the black eyed peas movement that smashed my karma too.. so i ended at -25 or something.. now im just talkin music so my karma rises, because people respect my opinion on music i guess.. and because i hooked up some dope hiphop

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 01:51:34 PM »
i was once at 210 or something.. then i started to pis off people by being pedophile, homo and making fun of everything hehe.. and i also was a big part of the black eyed peas movement that smashed my karma too.. so i ended at -25 or something.. now im just talkin music so my karma rises, because people respect my opinion on music i guess.. and because i hooked up some dope hiphop

+1 that was the realest shit u ever put..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 01:53:14 PM »

+1 that was the realest shit u ever put..
right back at ya!

rik

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 01:58:52 PM »

Yeah man when you're not posting all that nonsense you're a cool dude. On that note what ever happen to your bitch "Cop Killer"?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 02:00:56 PM »

Yeah man when you're not posting all that nonsense you're a cool dude. On that note what ever happen to your bitch "Cop Killer"?
If im not wrong he is now under the name "A Tribe Called DubCC"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »

Yeah man when you're not posting
all that nonsense you're a cool dude. On that note what ever happen to your bitch "Cop Killer"?

true, he was getting clowned for being called Cop Killa then one day he just changed it..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »

Black Eyed Peas movement?

LOL :grumpy: Homie that ain't right...When was that?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »

Black Eyed Peas movement?

LOL :grumpy: Homie that ain't right...When was that?
It was a clowning on the DipCC movement..
some months ago i think..

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »
^yea, you cool except when you have those nasty faggot tendecies. 

but ive never declined your karma once.   :halo:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 02:20:16 PM »
^yea, you cool except when you have those nasty faggot tendecies. 

but ive never declined your karma once.   :halo:
aahhhhhhh how sweet

rik

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »

Yeah man when you're not posting
all that nonsense you're a cool dude. On that note what ever happen to your bitch "Cop Killer"?

true, he was getting clowned for being called Cop Killa then one day he just changed it..

Yeah man I clowned the shit outta dude. He brought it on hisself though.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 02:23:42 PM »
i like when u post all the nonsense, they always made me laugh

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 02:25:32 PM »
he said "Sanford" sounded like a "square."     

so fuck that bitch. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!