Author Topic: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)  (Read 2015 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: When Princess187 Went Shoppin (video)
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2007, 02:33:19 PM »
Do you know what rhetorical questions r?
This was a demonstration of how opinions play no role when something is inarguably wrong.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »
Do you know what rhetorical questions r?
This was a demonstration of how opinions play no role when something is inarguably wrong.

N do u know wat a fat ass on tape is?

i give up.. i get it i get it... yall dun think it was funni   ...but i did..... so why keep discussin it? 

oh yea u love the drama dont u

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »
hell i said it once ill say it again. ill hit that fat chick

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »
Hurting people isn't always illegal mate. Heck, there was a time when even slavery was legal and a time when making racial remarks was OK. That's why you have such things as morals, common sense and compassion. I believe we're smart enough to tell the difference between right and wrong, regardless of any laws or circumstances. If you view the concept of "right" as inextricably bound to laws that's a philosophical discussion. I like to think of "rights" as of things that aren't listed among our moral obligations. One of our obligations, as rational creatures, before doing or saying something, is to consider the possibility we're gonna get a taste of our own medicine at some point if all people choose to behave the same as we do. After having asked yourself this question u decide whether you have a "right" to do so or not. I'm sure this is nothing new to you and yet I don't understand how you can just say that without a qualm!

First of all, to compare laughing at an obese woman to slavery and racism is ridiculous, and you know it.

Secondly, you say a person would not do something to a person because of the fear that it may happen to them one day is not rational, it's selfish because in the end you're thinking about yourself. If you didn't want to do something to a person becuse you don't want to leave a negative impact on them, that's a different story.

I've made fun of people and I'm sure I've been made fun of by people in public. Big deal! That's human nature. If you can't handle it, then you're not fit for society.

what is wrong with filmin someones ass? well lets think...
maybe that the person doesnt know you were filming her ass and that you posted it up on the forum in order TO MAKE FUN OF IT.
in some countries you can be sued for such things, and i dont think this would be inappropriate. FUCK THE FACT that most of these retards here claim this is funny, i just cant believe that you are really so ignorant to disregard how immoral and wrong this feels...
Immoral and wrong? By who's standards? Look, just because everybody isn't a chubby girl that takes life too seriously, does not mean we're idiots (I find it funny you think the majority on here are idiots BUT you're right). Lighten up. The woman doesn't know about the video. People were entertained by it. Everyone is happy except for you and I To Da Geezy.

Come to think of it though, if I were a self righteous hypocrite, I wouldn't be happy either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2007, 04:30:33 PM »
Sure, there's a hierarchy of evils. Judging a person by skin color is totally different from judging a person by other aspects of appearence...right. The point made was that not everything legal is necessarily morally right... sorry you missed out on that one.

And of course you're supposed to be thinking about yourself. Thinking about yourself is hardly irrational. The point is to think about yourself as an inextricable part of humanity, along with it. It's about knowing that it is within your best interest to interact with people in such a way that as many people as possible benefit in the end. It's about knowing that if you don't interact with people in such a way shit is gonna come back to bite you in the ass.

Sikotic™

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2007, 05:28:25 PM »
Sure, there's a hierarchy of evils. Judging a person by skin color is totally different from judging a person by other aspects of appearence...right. The point made was that not everything legal is necessarily morally right... sorry you missed out on that one.
I got the memo. The analogy was just so ridiculous that I had to point it out. As for the point made, I said it once and I'll say it again: morally right by who's standards? Just because YOU think it's morally wrong to crack jokes about people for their appearance doesn't make it wrong to me.

And I don't know what they do in your area, but taking a 10 second video of a person's ass while they're turned around is far from what I would call "interacting with a person".

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2007, 09:04:49 PM »
i'mma say this I-Geezy got very valid points and thought way too much about this lol
wussup I-Geezy homie long time no chat hit me up man

peace

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2007, 05:42:47 AM »

Immoral and wrong? By who's standards? Look, just because everybody isn't a chubby girl that takes life too seriously, does not mean we're idiots (I find it funny you think the majority on here are idiots BUT you're right). Lighten up.

aha, so what youre saying is basically that as soon as the majority thinks that something is right, it is morally justified and it becomes right for all people automatically.

you can think whatever you want! saying im chubby, mad or overreacting does not change the fact that this is a foul sense of humor. i know that many people think that way and perceive it as normal, but this doesnt selfevidently testify to rightness!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2007, 05:44:54 AM »
i'mma say this I-Geezy got very valid points and thought way too much about this lol
wussup I-Geezy homie long time no chat hit me up man

peace

Chillen man, whaz cracking :)

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »

And of course you're supposed to be thinking about yourself. Thinking about yourself is hardly irrational. The point is to think about yourself as an inextricable part of humanity, along with it. It's about knowing that it is within your best interest to interact with people in such a way that as many people as possible benefit in the end. It's about knowing that if you don't interact with people in such a way shit is gonna come back to bite you in the ass.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2007, 12:07:39 PM »
^^what message did you try to deliver with these smilies?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »

Immoral and wrong? By who's standards? Look, just because everybody isn't a chubby girl that takes life too seriously, does not mean we're idiots (I find it funny you think the majority on here are idiots BUT you're right). Lighten up.

aha, so what youre saying is basically that as soon as the majority thinks that something is right, it is morally justified and it becomes right for all people automatically.

you can think whatever you want! saying im chubby, mad or overreacting does not change the fact that this is a foul sense of humor. i know that many people think that way and perceive it as normal, but this doesnt selfevidently testify to rightness!

Doesn't make it wrong eiter. How about this: you continue to save the world one idiot at a time since you are the moral standard of the world and people like Princess and I will continue to laugh at fat women's asses.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2007, 12:31:34 PM »

Doesn't make it wrong eiter. How about this: you continue to save the world one idiot at a time since you are the moral standard of the world and people like Princess and I will continue to laugh at fat women's asses.

;) yup

found u a nice big lady sikotic  ::)   

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2007, 12:36:09 PM »

EXACTLY, this is the problem! if im the only person who udnerstands then nothing is going to change.
and this is exactly why people cant save the world cuz most of them continue to be ignorant.

ps: congratulations btw on being so keen on princess, at least now she doesnt have to worry anymore that shes so retarded for her age, cuz she has sikotic now to back her ass up
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2007, 12:46:39 PM »

EXACTLY, this is the problem! if im the only person who udnerstands then nothing is going to change.
and this is exactly why people cant save the world cuz most of them continue to be ignorant.

ps: congratulations btw on being so keen on princess, at least now she doesnt have to worry anymore that shes so retarded for her age, cuz she has sikotic now to back her ass up

u think ive been worried? im more worried bout u N ur stupid points ..   u needa get more out N have sum fun... u take things 2 serious!
N he backin me up?     maybe he jus got same oppinion as me..has nuttin 2 do with back up... N if he did..is dat a problem 2 u?