Author Topic: Lakers beat the Spurs...Anyone think they're not ELITE yet?  (Read 1349 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Lakers beat the Spurs...Anyone think they're not ELITE yet?
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 12:18:13 PM »
This game proved exactly what I've been saying - the Lakers aren't going to get passed Dallas this season. That team is too deep. They're like Phoenix + decent defense.

You're forgetting that we don't have Lamar or Kwame in there pal.

Only difference that would've made was offensive rebounding. The only weakness Dallas has is that both of their centers are lazy underachieversm which is why beating them all comes back to Bynum. Until he is ready, we're NOT beating Dallas 4 times in a series.

FINALLY a realistic lakers fan

Realistic? LMAO...You mean faithless. We lost AT Dallas without our 2nd and 3rd best player on a 2nd night of a back to back, dude has no Laker pride whatsoever saying some shit like that, especially when we just beat Dallas a little over a weak ago... :grumpy:

Well I guess everyone on lakersground.net and clublakers.com are "faithless" aswell because I see them saying A LOT of the same things that I'm saying. There's a difference between a realistic fan and a dickriding jackass.

LOL@tryna explain something to Baby G.

Lol @ me? Everyone already knows its pointless to talk sports with you. Reguardless of the topic, you're going to come in and bring up Kobe or the Lakers.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
This game proved exactly what I've been saying - the Lakers aren't going to get passed Dallas this season. That team is too deep. They're like Phoenix + decent defense.

Only difference that would've made was offensive rebounding. The only weakness Dallas has is that both of their centers are lazy underachieversm which is why beating them all comes back to Bynum. Until he is ready, we're NOT beating Dallas 4 times in a series.

Realistic? LMAO...You mean faithless. We lost AT Dallas without our 2nd and 3rd best player on a 2nd night of a back to back, dude has no Laker pride whatsoever saying some shit like that, especially when we just beat Dallas a little over a weak ago... :grumpy:

Well I guess everyone on lakersground.net and clublakers.com are "faithless" aswell because I see them saying A LOT of the same things that I'm saying. There's a difference between a realistic fan and a dickriding jackass.

Lol @ me? Everyone already knows its pointless to talk sports with you. Reguardless of the topic, you're going to come in and bring up Kobe or the Lakers.

Do you really feel that getting Lamar and Kwame back won't make a difference?

Also, why use the Laker boards as an example? I post at Clublakers and a good portion of the "fans" there are haters in disguise.

I would have to say that Dallas are the favorites, but once we're healthy, I don't see any reason why we can't hang with them. We have beaten them minus Lamar and Kwame. Once we get those guys back, the offensive rebounding problems will dissappear. The games we have lost are directly attributable to offensive rebounding by the opposition and having our bigs back addresses that need. That's the biggest issue we're having right now.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2007, 01:14:20 PM »

Do you really feel that getting Lamar and Kwame back won't make a difference?

Also, why use the Laker boards as an example? I post at Clublakers and a good portion of the "fans" there are haters in disguise.

I would have to say that Dallas are the favorites, but once we're healthy, I don't see any reason why we can't hang with them. We have beaten them minus Lamar and Kwame. Once we get those guys back, the offensive rebounding problems will dissappear. The games we have lost are directly attributable to offensive rebounding by the opposition and having our bigs back addresses that need. That's the biggest issue we're having right now.

I also recall a lot of "fans" said we didn't have a shot at beating phoenix last year and we came damn close. This team is much better than that team, even minus our bigs. Once we get them back it's on.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2007, 08:56:02 PM »
Baby G, you are pathetic man...I'm glad not every Laker fan thinks like you, it would be one shitty ass Laker Nation, best believe that. "We can't beat Dallas :'( :'( :'("...LMAO, get the fuck outta here, bitch. These guys are tryna explain basketball to you like you're really gunna get it. You're so superficial, all you see is records, hot winning streaks, and stats..I've never ever seen any indications of you actually understanding the game. If the Lakers won the championship this year, you'd have to feel even worse than if they didn't win it with the shit you've been saying, and you definitely wont be able to act like you've been down...What don't you get about that? learn how to be a fan and have faith in your team, especially when we have the best player, the best coach, and the best system, one of the best records with a depleted team... I think the shit you're saying is simply despicable, and I know it's not just me...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2007, 10:56:07 PM »
Don't take it personal, boys. Me & Juronimo are Laker fans too (i think nobody can call us "biased" and shit), and we are optimistic too. It's just an opinion.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2007, 11:30:34 PM »
Baby G, you are pathetic man...I'm glad not every Laker fan thinks like you, it would be one shitty ass Laker Nation, best believe that. "We can't beat Dallas :'( :'( :'("...LMAO, get the fuck outta here, bitch. These guys are tryna explain basketball to you like you're really gunna get it. You're so superficial, all you see is records, hot winning streaks, and stats..I've never ever seen any indications of you actually understanding the game. If the Lakers won the championship this year, you'd have to feel even worse than if they didn't win it with the shit you've been saying, and you definitely wont be able to act like you've been down...What don't you get about that? learn how to be a fan and have faith in your team, especially when we have the best player, the best coach, and the best system, one of the best records with a depleted team... I think the shit you're saying is simply despicable, and I know it's not just me...

relax toby , it's not religion

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2007, 12:02:56 PM »
It might not be a religion, but the P&G be runnin' through my veins, and I can't stand no shit like this VV

Mavs are great. I love the chemistry they have together. I'm lookin forward to seeing them win the championship this summer.

:puke:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2007, 12:37:41 PM »
Lol I win. 1 line kept this guy from getting any sleep.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »
Lol I win. 1 line kept this guy from getting any sleep.

Naah, you got it twisted homie... all it did was keep me from respecting your status as a Laker fan and that's where it ends...LOL. Don't get TOO excited there, buddy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2007, 01:24:28 PM »
Lol I don't give a fuck. Nobody put you in charge of the Lakers fans membership club in the first place.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2007, 01:28:25 PM »
Lol I don't give a fuck. Nobody put you in charge of the Lakers fans membership club in the first place.

Yea, it's just my opinion man, no need to catch feelings over it...I'm sure in your opinion I'm a biased asshole, and there's nothing I can do to change that...So how 'bout them Mavs, huh?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »

Yea, it's just my opinion man, no need to catch feelings over it...I'm sure in your opinion I'm a biased asshole, and there's nothing I can do to change that...So how 'bout them Mavs, huh?

I'm not the only one  ;D But i'll leave it at that.

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2007, 01:44:24 PM »
nice thread NIK

can't you just wait til they actually win a playoff game to have your orgasm?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »
nice thread NIK

can't you just wait til they actually win a playoff game to have your orgasm?

My bad, I forgot that predictions were for after the playoffs... ::)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2007, 07:17:42 PM »
Way to jinx the Lakers asshole...You did the same shit last season when you made a Lakers/Clippers thread when the Lakers were up 3-1 on the suns  :psych: