Author Topic: Lakers beat the Spurs...Anyone think they're not ELITE yet?  (Read 1350 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Lakers beat the Spurs...Anyone think they're not ELITE yet?
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »
Mavs>Lakers

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »
Way to jinx the Lakers asshole...You did the same shit last season when you made a Lakers/Clippers thread when the Lakers were up 3-1 on the suns  :psych:

I never made a thread like that. LOL, what a dumbass...And you must feel like a complete dipshit sporting that name tonight. LMAO@"get rid of Smush", our biggest steal on the team and best player for his value. Disgusting. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2007, 08:05:37 PM »
You're talking about this, dumbfuck:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109234.0

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2007, 02:04:38 AM »
Way to jinx the Lakers asshole...You did the same shit last season when you made a Lakers/Clippers thread when the Lakers were up 3-1 on the suns  :psych:

And you must feel like a complete dipshit sporting that name tonight. LMAO@"get rid of Smush", our biggest steal on the team and best player for his value. Disgusting. :grumpy:

no i don't....i don't like players that disrespect our coaches like you do...way to support our coaches, asshole

And you stil jinx the Lakers, Bitch!   (Now_I_Jinx )

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »

And you must feel like a complete dipshit sporting that name tonight. LMAO@"get rid of Smush", our biggest steal on the team and best player for his value. Disgusting. :grumpy:

no i don't....i don't like players that disrespect our coaches like you do...way to support our coaches, asshole

And you stil jinx the Lakers, Bitch!   (Now_I_Jinx )

Don't support our coaches? He's our starting point guard, you stupid piece of shit. LMAO...I hope Smush runs you over one day when you're crossing the street.

He's been getting better evey month, dumbfuck...

Last 8 Games-
PPG: 15 (46-103 FGs)
APG: 2
SPG: 2.5
Salary: $798,112.00

TRADE SMUSH! :puke:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »
the 2 APG def needs to improve, but then again i dont know how the triangle offense works and it seems like nobody avgs too many assists in that offense...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
the 2 APG def needs to improve, but then again i dont know how the triangle offense works and it seems like nobody avgs too many assists in that offense...

^^Yea, Smush is not our distributor, so his assists are not a concern...But he's currently doing what he does at a very high level right now. We'd definitely be a lot worse without him, so I have no idea what this kid is going on about. How is a starting quality point guard making $798,112 not considered a steal by EVERYONE? It boggles my mind...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2007, 11:00:46 AM »

^^Yea, Smush is not our distributor, so his assists are not a concern...But he's currently doing what he does at a very high level right now. We'd definitely be a lot worse without him, so I have no idea what this kid is going on about. How is a starting quality point guard making $798,112 not considered a steal by EVERYONE? It boggles my mind...

seems like a steal to me..He has looked good lately from what i have seen as well.

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2007, 01:35:57 AM »

you stupid piece of shit. --------------I hope Smush runs you over one day when you're crossing the street.
dumbfuck...

Sounds like i made your bitch ass angry  8)

seems like a steal to me..

Trust me, He Sucks...He's a horrible decision maker, he has no PG Skills, he can't create a shot for himself or his teammates...he's horrible on defense...he's a cancer, he pouts when he gets benched, he dissed Phil Jackson & Kurt Rambis when they benched him. He's not the type of player that's going to helped you win big games.

There's a reason we won 45 games last season and lost in the 1st round, and why we're the 6th seed so far this season...We need to upgrade that PG spot...

And all of Smush points come from assist, he is avg more pts lately but that's only b/c Luke is hurt & Lamar is back, Lamar is that other player that draws double teams and gets smuch open looks.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 02:38:32 AM by Please get rid of Smush, NOW!!!!! »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2007, 10:00:06 AM »

you stupid piece of shit. --------------I hope Smush runs you over one day when you're crossing the street.
dumbfuck...

Sounds like i made your bitch ass angry  8)

You didn't make me angry, your stupidity did...Smush is one of the main reasons we've been winning games lately, you moron...In the last 3 games, he picked up 13 steals! Maybe we shoulda picked up Marcus Banks when we had the chance. ::) Mitch obviously addressed the point guard issues in the off-season (drafting Farmar, signing Shammond)...We currently have 5 players on our roster who can play the point guard position, and as of now, Smush has proven to be the best option. In the last 7 games he's averaging almost 4 steals! He's shooting 45% from the field and 38% on threes on 12 ppg for the year! HE ONLY AVERAGES 1.7 TURNOVERS A GAME! That's more steals/blocks than turnovers! Those are GREAT numbers...You obviously know nothing about the sport if you don't consider Smush a steal, and I honesly believe you're just copying and pasting all the bullshit you read from the moaning fans on clublakers.com... :-\
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:15:37 AM by Now_I_Know »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2007, 10:37:53 PM »
I get all my "Bullshit" from watching games, something you obviously don't do.

All his steals came from 2 games.....i want to see him get 6 steals against the top teams in the West...do that shit in the playoffs.

45 %Shooting & ...38% from 3'S is not good....especially when he doesn't shoot alot and ALWAYS gets open looks...avg 12 ppg is not good..he should avg more if he could make his FT's (65%, down 4 from last season) & make a higher % of his shots.

Don't give this crap about his TO's are low b/c you and i know he makes his mistakes during the worst times, he always hurts the team just like he did against the spurs 2 weeks ago.

He's never going to help this team WIN BIG GAMES, AND YOU KNOW THAT!

Like I've said before, SMUSH IS INCONSISTENT...what were his stats the 1st 2 months of the season? how many times has he hurt this team this season?.. what were his stats the Last 4 games of the playoffs last season? how did he play after that 5-1 road trip last season? is he not a big reason why we won 45 games last season and lost in the 1st round and are the 6th seed so far this season?

And no he's not a steal for those reasons^^^^...the only reason he's on the team is b/c our salary cap situation.

he's a cancer, he pouts when he gets benched, he dissed Phil Jackson & Kurt Rambis when they benched him.

funny how you avoid the MAIN REASON I DON'T LIKE HIM...^^ That alone should make you not support that piece of shit, but i guess you love his dick to much. :camp: :love: :love2:

Smush----><-------Sasha
^
Now_I_Jinx

Trust me, He Sucks...He's a horrible decision maker, he has no PG Skills, he can't create a shot for himself or his teammates...he's horrible on defense...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:41:56 PM by Please get rid of Smush, NOW!!!!! »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2007, 11:32:52 PM »
Arguing with my son is like arguing with a wall.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »
I get all my "Bullshit" from watching games, something you obviously don't do.

All his steals came from 2 games.....i want to see him get 6 steals against the top teams in the West...do that shit in the playoffs.

45 %Shooting & ...38% from 3'S is not good....especially when he doesn't shoot alot and ALWAYS gets open looks...avg 12 ppg is not good..he should avg more if he could make his FT's (65%, down 4 from last season) & make a higher % of his shots.

Don't give this crap about his TO's are low b/c you and i know he makes his mistakes during the worst times, he always hurts the team just like he did against the spurs 2 weeks ago.

He's never going to help this team WIN BIG GAMES, AND YOU KNOW THAT!

Like I've said before, SMUSH IS INCONSISTENT...what were his stats the 1st 2 months of the season? how many times has he hurt this team this season?.. what were his stats the Last 4 games of the playoffs last season? how did he play after that 5-1 road trip last season? is he not a big reason why we won 45 games last season and lost in the 1st round and are the 6th seed so far this season?

And no he's not a steal for those reasons^^^^...the only reason he's on the team is b/c our salary cap situation.

he's a cancer, he pouts when he gets benched, he dissed Phil Jackson & Kurt Rambis when they benched him.

funny how you avoid the MAIN REASON I DON'T LIKE HIM...^^ That alone should make you not support that piece of shit, but i guess you love his dick to much. :camp: :love: :love2:

Smush----><-------Sasha
^
Now_I_Jinx

Trust me, He Sucks...He's a horrible decision maker, he has no PG Skills, he can't create a shot for himself or his teammates...he's horrible on defense...

Damn, dude, you're a hopeless case...By my estimations, he is the REASON we won 45 games last season. We went into the season with Aaron McKie projected to be our starting point guard and Smush was an EXTREMELY pleasant surprise...LMFAO@you saying 45% FG and 38% 3FG is not good for a point guard, especially one getting paid $798,112! PATHETIC!!! What's even more pathetic is that you're dissing him despite the fact that he's been getting BETTER every month this season...Dude is still 25 years old, last season was basically his rookie year...And LMFAO@you tryna stir up some beef between him and Phil Jackson...HES OUR STARTING POINT GUARD, MORON, PHIL WOULDNT START HIM IF HE DIDNT LIKE HIM. How dumb can someone get? :puke: :stupid:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Jinx
he is the REASON we won 45 games last season.

WOW  :laugh: ..And here i thought we won 45 games b/c Phil Jackson came back, Kobe & Lamar stayed healthy unlike the year before, & Luke & Kwame started playing really good @ the end of the season....I guess i was wrong, it was all Smush

...LMFAO@you saying 45% FG and 38% 3FG is not good for a point guard, especially one getting paid $798,112!

Who gives a fuck how much he's making, Those stats are only good for SMUSH....That's going to get him a couple Mill $ with some other team...those Numbers are not Great or good, they're average...average is not going to help any team win a lot of games/championships.

Smush is Ranked 37 in 3 point makes(How is that great or Good?)...only 9 players shoot a worst % which means out of 37 players he's Ranked 27 in 3 point % (How is that good or great?)

His PPG could be better if he hit better then 65 % from the FT Line and also his 3 point% and overall %........he always gets open looks.....there's no reason for him not to attack the basket more, there's always open lanes for him....even Stu said last night Smush is a 3 point shooter.

And yes, he's putting up some nice little stats lately, but the competition has been weak (And we've been losing so no one will remember those stats, put up stats against the top teams in the West & in the playoffs and then the REAL Lakers fans would be impress)...we've played the Warriors and a bunch of East Coast teams...He did play really good against the Wizards...to bad he cost us the game against the Spurs, And that's the only game that really counts, we could of swept the Spurs but thanx to Smush we didn't.

And LMFAO@you tryna stir up some beef between him and Phil Jackson...HES OUR STARTING POINT GUARD, MORON, PHIL WOULDNT START HIM IF HE DIDNT LIKE HIM. How dumb can someone get?

I'm not trying to stir up anything...

It's a Fact he maddog Kurt Rambis in the Pre-Season when he benched him

It's a Fact he got mad when Phil benched him....Smush threw his Headband, Towel, And started Staring at Phil and clapping his hands, mocking him.

Phil Has no choice but to start him/Play him (LMAO if you think Phil actually likes him)....Who else is going to Start/Play, Sasha?  :laugh: :laugh: he's worst then Smush....J.Farmar is going to be great but not this season, he's a rookie, he's already hit the wall and he's playing real bad lately(  :( :( , I was hoping he be the starter by now)

Phil was asked earlier in the season about Farmar starting & if he's going to be playing like this the whole season...Phil said that he's rookie and he's going to hit a wall and we need smush to start playing better....

Phil doesn't want to fuck with Smush's head b/c he knows We'll end up loosing him THIS SEASON, He'll Start pouting and acting like a bitch, and the Lakers are going to be fucked @ the PG position...

They basically have the M.D'Antonie, Tim Thomas thing going on (D'antonie didn't like TT), they're just using each other...Phil needs Smush THIS SEASON  to play good And Smush Needs Phil / the Lakers to finally get his big contract.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 08:10:45 PM by Please get rid of Smush, NOW!!!!! »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2007, 08:47:49 PM »
^We'll see...As of now, yes, we could have a better starting point guard, but Smush is surpassing what we expect of him, he is easily a top 3 or 4 contributor on our team, and unquestionably the one doing the most for his money. Ideally, he'd be coming off the bench for us at this point. But I can't say I'm not pleased with the work he's put in and the improvements he's been making from month to month...Just change your name, dude. It's really lame to sport something like that when you're supposed to be a Laker fan...PeACe

PS...Every player goes through frustration periods. LOL@thinking Smush would get the playing time he's getting if Phil "hated" him. Stop overdramatizing BS like a fag from the media or something...Smush has been getting better. He doesn't pout anymore and he keeps his head up. Stop the hating. :nawty: