Author Topic: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael  (Read 4844 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 09:30:03 PM »
What you said had nothing to do with what was being discussed in the thread, it came out of nowhere. You admitted it yourself, it was to "balance" shit out..

Oh really?  Well neither did the Jordan calling Kwame a fag comments.  It had NOTHING to do with Phil saying Kobe was better at running their offense than Jordan.  Just be equal about it and theres no problem. 

Are you denying that you used "Kobe snitching" as a rebuttle? Just admit that you came in here to hate on Kobe and (in your mind) "even things out"...It's very obvious. you might think it doesn't shine, but trust that it does...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »
I'll make this as simple as possible for you:

From what I hear, Jordan was MUCH MORE of an asshole than Kobe. Kobe may have been much more of a recluse or "loner" before 2005, and he probably wasn't sociable at all.....but they say Jordan was a complete asshole who would never shut his mouth. I remember him telling other players not to pass it to Bill Cartwright back in 91-92. We all know what he said to Kwame. I don't think Kobe would ever take it there.

That comment that i highlighted is what I was responding to.  My point was a complete rebuttal of that statement.  Now, admit you wouldn't have a problem if I would have called Jordan an asshole, while the fact that I called Kobe a snitch got you catchin feelings as always.

Now quit ruining the thread.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 10:44:34 PM »
 :argue:

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 11:00:03 PM »
Back on topic, there is no doubt about that , if Phil talks about the initiator in the triangle... anyway Jordan had barely the ball in the beginning of the possession ... it was Pippen or sometimes Harper... most of the time Jordan was on the low post to shoot fadeaway or go to the hoop... anyway yep Kobe wasn't social at his early age, but now he's a leader , a father for this young team (he said it himself...). Don't forget Jordan didn't trust his teammates til the early 90s... but since he's Jordan, you can't criticize him (didn't he punch Steve Kerr ? )

Citizen-Y

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 12:17:30 AM »
Jordan punched Kerr - Fact
Jordan called Kwame a faggot - Fact
Jordan was on Kwame's ass - Fact
Kobe told the police Shaq paid off women he slept with - Fact
Jordan is a huge prick - Fact

Get "When Nothing Else Matters: Michael Jordan's Last Comeback" and you will see all the crap Jordan did.  It's hilarious.  Also, "The Jordan Rules" was excellent.

The strangest thing I heard about Kobe though was that he went to his financial planner guy and said, "Hey, I want to build and live in a castle"  Of course this castle was going to have to be built in Southern California.  The guy said, that would be a terrible decision and was fired.  Kobe asked another financial dude and he said the same thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »

From what I hear, Jordan was MUCH MORE of an asshole than Kobe. Kobe may have been much more of a recluse or "loner" before 2005, and he probably wasn't sociable at all.....but they say Jordan was a complete asshole who would never shut his mouth. I remember him telling other players not to pass it to Bill Cartwright back in 91-92. We all know what he said to Kwame. I don't think Kobe would ever take it there.

That comment that i highlighted is what I was responding to.  My point was a complete rebuttal of that statement.  Now, admit you wouldn't have a problem if I would have called Jordan an asshole, while the fact that I called Kobe a snitch got you catchin feelings as always.

LOL. You're hilarious...It has nothing to do with talking bad about Kobe, it's about coming in here with the intention of pissing off Laker/Kobe fans by throwing out a Kobe diss rather than debating the topic, and you know very well that's what you did...I'm not gunna sit here and argue about it, just try to act mature and respond to threads with the intention of dicsussing the topic please...Now, do you have an opinion on the topic? What do you think about Kobe being/having the chance to be better than Jordan?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »

LOL. You're hilarious...It has nothing to do with talking bad about Kobe, it's about coming in here with the intention of pissing off Laker/Kobe fans by throwing out a Kobe diss rather than debating the topic, and you know very well that's what you did...I'm not gunna sit here and argue about it, just try to act mature and respond to threads with the intention of dicsussing the topic please...Now, do you have an opinion on the topic? What do you think about Kobe being/having the chance to be better than Jordan?

Then why didn't you care when there were several posts talking about Jordan being an asshole?  If it's ok to bring in some examples that show that Jordan's an asshole, why isn't it ok to do the same with Kobe?

Just click your diss button some more pussy.  I know it makes you feel better. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 12:18:57 PM »

Then why didn't you care when there were several posts talking about Jordan being an asshole?  If it's ok to bring in some examples that show that Jordan's an asshole, why isn't it ok to do the same with Kobe?

You still don't get what I'm saying? R-Tistic came in here with the intention of discussing the topic, not with the intention of pissing people off and starting shit like you did...It's very simple.

"My karma  :'( :'( :'("...bitch. I asked you a question to get your lame ass back on topic, but that's obviously too hard for you...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 12:29:09 PM »
Back on topic, there is no doubt about that , if Phil talks about the initiator in the triangle... anyway Jordan had barely the ball in the beginning of the possession ... it was Pippen or sometimes Harper... most of the time Jordan was on the low post to shoot fadeaway or go to the hoop... anyway yep Kobe wasn't social at his early age, but now he's a leader , a father for this young team (he said it himself...). Don't forget Jordan didn't trust his teammates til the early 90s... but since he's Jordan, you can't criticize him (didn't he punch Steve Kerr ? )

Yea...Jordan was amazing at moving without the ball though. I believe that if Kobe developed his off-the-ball game some more, he'd easily end up the undisputed GOAT...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2007, 12:32:34 PM »

You still don't get what I'm saying? R-Tistic came in here with the intention of discussing the topic, not with the intention of pissing people off and starting shit like you did...It's very simple.

"My karma  :'( :'( :'("...bitch. I asked you a question to get your lame ass back on topic, but that's obviously too hard for you...

Exactly, I rebutted his comment that "Kobe would never take it there".  It was in the context of the conversation.  Why don't you understand that?

LOL@ you crying while clicking the diss button. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:35:03 PM by Jrome Is The Truth »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »

Exactly, I rebutted his comment that "Kobe would never take it there".  It was in the context of the conversation.  Why don't you understand that?

LOL@ you crying while clicking the diss button. 

I'm not the one worried about my karma and crying about it like a pathetic little girl...As soon as I saw that you had the last post in this thread, I knew it would in some way connect to you dissing Lakers/Kobe. That's ALL you ever do in the Sports section. I'd say that's about 10 times lamer than coming into this section to talk about your favorite player/team, which you try dissing me for all the time...Now, do you have an opinion on Kobe being/having the chance to be better than Jordan or not?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2007, 01:02:07 PM »
LOL, if I was worried about my karma dropping you think I'd come into a thread with your name on it?  Please keep dissing if it makes you feel better.  Why don't you have a problem with the discussions on why Jordan's an asshole?  My post was just as relevant as those posts.  So if you don't have a problem with those, you shouldn't have a problem with mine.  It's really simple.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »
LOL, if I was worried about my karma dropping you think I'd come into a thread with your name on it?  Please keep dissing if it makes you feel better.  Why don't you have a problem with the discussions on why Jordan's an asshole?  My post was just as relevant as those posts.  So if you don't have a problem with those, you shouldn't have a problem with mine.  It's really simple.

I have a problem with you coming into threads with the intention of starting stuff, what's so hard to comprehend? R-Tistic's intentions in posting were obviously completely different than yours...Say bye to your precious karma, whining bitch...

Another thread ruined by Jrome. ::)

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »

Yea...Jordan was amazing at moving without the ball though. I believe that if Kobe developed his off-the-ball game some more, he'd easily end up the undisputed GOAT...
NIK, its not possible for anyone to deep throat a Kobe cock more than you.  It is true that at one point Phil said Kobe was uncoachable, and it is also true that Kobe snitched on Shaq.  But lets forget about that for a minute

Kobe improving his "off the ball game" is not going to make him the GOAT by any means

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion
10 time NBA scoring champ
10 time all NBA first team
9 time NBA all defensive team
First all time PPG average
Second in all time steals
Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in scoring
Holds NBA record for most consecutive games scoring in double digits

I could go on and on.....Point is, Kobe is NOT EVEN CLOSE to any of these accomplishments.  At this point in his career, he really has no chance of being considered above Mike.  Skill wise, he may be as good, but he wont ever touch Jordan in terms of what hes done for the game, and putting his stamp on the game.  

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2007, 01:27:08 PM »
and as far as karma goes, NIK , you are the one concerned with karma more than anyone else.  Every time someone responds to one of your dickriding posts, you are the one hitting karma buttons.  Its no secret that everyones karma drops after they enter threads with you in them LOL