Author Topic: Terrell Owens: Bill Parcells 'Like My Grandmother'  (Read 132 times)

GangstaBoogy

Terrell Owens: Bill Parcells 'Like My Grandmother'
« on: January 25, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »
Terrell Owens compared Bill Parcells to his grandmother in an interview with the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and when you see the whole context, it doesn't seem like he means Parcells is lovable and always bakes cookies:

"Coming into this season and this situation, I wanted to be positive," Owens told the Star-Telegram. "When I talked to him for the first time we left an impression on each other. I still think he is a great guy. But he is like my grandmother. You love the person, but they are stuck in their old-school ways. You can't move them from their way of thought."

Owens also said "Sometimes change is good," "I think it was needed" and "Hopefully, the owner will hire a coach to take the team to the next level." Overall, Owens doesn't give the impression that he enjoyed his experience working with Parcells. I think the feeling was mutual.

http://nfl.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/23/terrell-owens-bill-parcells-like-my-grandmother/
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Terrell Owens: Bill Parcells 'Like My Grandmother'
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:57:50 PM »
what a surprise Owens couldnt get along with his coach.

Jakubs

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:38:14 PM »
Someone needs to tell these reporters that this is sports not damn E! TV. Stop interviewing the guy. If he wants to kill himself, or throw a rant let him. It's like a little kid crying for attention, you just have to ignore them. Sports is like a live soap opera, too much about the individual and not enough about the team.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 09:04:52 AM »
He just talks to talk..was that necesarry at all to say that  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds